Twitter 5/14/20 - Chris roleplays as Mewtwo to defend himself from criticism and threaten a troll -

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net
Never underestimate what autistic internet exceptional individuals will do for attention.
I'm not saying someone won't take Chris in, but he'll wear out his welcome once their house start smelling of infected taint wound, poop. his own navy and rotten food once his mess starts to pile up. He'll either get the we en evicted from their place by the stink or his autism, or by people trolling him at the new address. Wherever he goes it won't be permanent unless its a family member we've never heard of, or an institution; which might be the best for him, realistically.

Cowboy Christ

Incredible, absolutely phenomenal.
kiwifarms.net
It's already a few days old but dear god man, Chris knows how to throw a man for a loop.

My boy Mewtwo simping for Chris.

My dreams cannot get this wild.

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
Chris wasn't too bad at one point in time. If you dig into the really deep cut videos he made, like the ones from his high school and early PVCC days, he's damn near normal. He stutters a bit, sure, but his voice was deeper with a fairly normal cadence, and he was using normal words instead of asinine portmanteaus or pseudo-intellectual made up bullshit to sound smart. When he had a a daily routine around normal people, Chris wasn't too bad. What really started the lard bolder of Autism rolling down into Dysfunctional Gulch was when his schooling ended and he basically became a shut-in with little human interaction.
I was just thinking about that as I was catching up with the thread. Students being forced to interact with and be nice to him was the happiest Chris has been. He got to act out with minimal consequences, was probably the center of attention due to his raspberries and singing, was fed daily, probably given headpats for whatever shit he scribbled onto paper, and had no expectations/responsibilities.

PVCC was not going to babysit him and that's why he hated it. Chris would go back to high school because it would be like adult daycare. Without all that handholding his brain had been going to mush. Barb lets him be feral if it means she gets her 3 times a day feedings and some QVC money.

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PVCC was not going to babysit him and that's why he hated it.
Did Chris even utilize the special education resources there? Given the increased autonomy he apparently had at PVCC, I doubt that he'd willingly use them for fear of being associated with "da slow in the minds" (Yes, community colleges will still accept people with significant intellectual/developmental disabilities way less functioning than Chris).

• Informative
Reactions: AsianChris

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did Chris even utilize the special education resources there? Given the increased autonomy he apparently had at PVCC, I doubt that he'd willingly use them for fear of being associated with "da slow in the minds" (Yes, community colleges will still accept people with significant intellectual/developmental disabilities way less functioning than Chris).
I don't think we know for certain, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did take remedial classes in the subjects he was worst at in order to get the proper credits. Don't forget that it took Chris like four or five years to get a two-year CAD degree.

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net
Chris wasn't too bad at one point in time. If you dig into the really deep cut videos he made, like the ones from his high school and early PVCC days, he's damn near normal. He stutters a bit, sure, but his voice was deeper with a fairly normal cadence, and he was using normal words instead of asinine portmanteaus or pseudo-intellectual made up bullshit to sound smart. When he had a a daily routine around normal people, Chris wasn't too bad. What really started the lard bolder of Autism rolling down into Dysfunctional Gulch was when his schooling ended and he basically became a shut-in with little human interaction.
PVCC was not going to babysit him and that's why he hated it. Chris would go back to high school because it would be like adult daycare. Without all that handholding his brain had been going to mush. Barb lets him be feral if it means she gets her 3 times a day feedings and some QVC money.
That is an interesting point. We don't really hear about Chris and his imaginary friends until he gets to PVCC. Chris had some bad interactions in high school but genuinely seemed to enjoy it. The trouble really started with the complete 180 when he goes to community college and the coddling and letting him do whatever ends, and responsibility comes crashing down.

Wasn't the whole "Sonichu told me what to say to Mary Lee Walsh" in her office one of the first times he ever brought up his imaginary friends? I wonder if he would have delved more into his imaginary worlds if he wasn't on the Sweetheart Search for a real person.

Once giving up on finding a real woman, it was time to devolve into the fantasy world.

Last edited:

The Final Troondown

Paint Me Like One Of Your French Snakes
kiwifarms.net
Chris is just an autistic man that was never properly schooled on how to act as a human.
All that he does now is pretty funny, and while I usually don't enjoy human misery. I'll enjoy it when Barb dies, he loses his house, gets stranded on the streets and has to survive.
Then we on our "lowly office jobs" or whatever can laugh at him.
I really do love human misery when they deserve it, like muslims and other outlaws.
Christine has got you big mad
Did she steal your true and honest heartsweet away to cwcville and turn her into a lesbian?

Tags
None