Twitter 7/1 - Chris thinks therapy is beneath him -

Status
Not open for further replies.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it that Chris is denouncing therapy, or is he admitting that he is far too gone to be treated by conventional means?
Yes and no.

While Chris is probably past the point of getting much help from a therapist, I don't think that is exactly what Chris means to infer.

Rather, Chris likes to believe in the fantastic. Chris doesn't like to be inconvenienced, even when it's basic stuff like bathing. Part of this can be chalked up to straight up depression, but another larger part in my mind is that he's just a lazy slob who spends most of his limited energies to avoid responsibility.

Having to visit a shrink would mean that Chris would have to have to leave home, away from his toys, and have to do grown up shit. Further, having to see a professional would impede his delusion that he himself is not some infallible goddess. Instead, he finds it much more convenient to literally sleep through life and pretend that invisible auras from alternate dimensions can have some healing capability.

Until modern medicine develops a vidya where you can get actual psychological help from a big tittied anime waifu, Chris isn't going to listen or care to what anyone else has to say unless it's asspats.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes and no.

While Chris is probably past the point of getting much help from a therapist, I don't think that is exactly what Chris means to infer.

Rather, Chris likes to believe in the fantastic. Chris doesn't like to be inconvenienced, even when it's basic stuff like bathing. Part of this can be chalked up to straight up depression, but another larger part in my mind is that he's just a lazy slob who spends most of his limited energies to avoid responsibility.

Having to visit a shrink would mean that Chris would have to have to leave home, away from his toys, and have to do grown up shit. Further, having to see a professional would impede his delusion that he himself is not some infallible goddess. Instead, he finds it much more convenient to literally sleep through life and pretend that invisible auras from alternate dimensions can have some healing capability.

Until modern medicine develops a vidya where you can get actual psychological help from a big tittied anime waifu, Chris isn't going to listen or care to what anyone else has to say unless it's asspats.
It's cut and dry, Chris is narcisssitc and believes himself to be above therapy like everything else despite being ignored at Bronycon. Chris can't even form sentences on a 5th-grade level, that's how self-aggrandizing he is. Personally, I'm happy about this, he's setting himself down a Blarms 2.0 road, which no one can save him from. It's unintentionally genius.

666DEATHGAY

kiwifarms.net
He's right about this one, therapy is a scam. How can someone help him with his problems if they don't even know of all the trolling and just go off of what he says about the merge or whatever.

You can't talk your way out of your problems, it's a normie cope to make them feel better about themselves about the fact that some people are fucked up.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
'Goddess-level Quest in the Dream verse'...

Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell are spinning in their fucking graves.

In fairness, while the narcissism diagnosis sounds pretty valid, I do still wonder if Chris really is just using delusion as a defence mechanism. Not a new observation, but it feels more and more like he's fallen overly in love with the idea of the fantasy as real - that he doesn't need to worry about petty mortal matters such as the impending death of Snorlax and the very real possibility of homelessness, because he has much bigger matters of trans-dimensional import to try and help out with. No time to fret about paying the bills when you need to be focused on using the Force and destroying the Death Star.

P

PN 801

kiwifarms.net
It's too late for Chris to take therapy tho lol

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell are spinning in their fucking graves.
I can't imagine Chris reading all 4 volumes of "Masks of God" much less understanding it. If Sonichu had been based on Rank's birth of the hero, Campbell's Monomyth, or really had outlining or plotting at all, it would be a much easier read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino