Twitter 7/1 - Chris thinks therapy is beneath him -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Chris even really count as high functioning at this point? Some of the recent reports make him sound well...I mean, not as bad as that one video that always gets posted. He knows how to speak mostly, at least. But he seems stupid and obsessed with stimming and almost incapable of figuring out cause and effect in social situations.
I'm no psychologist but I've long said that Chris got hit with the Triple Crown of mental defects: he's autistic, he's stupid/borderline exceptional, and he has always had an exceedingly loose grip on reality (which, over the past couple of years, has blossomed into full-on batshit insanity). At this point, I think his autism is the least of his problems and of much greater concern are his unwillingness to take on any responsibility and his batshit insane beliefs.

I think some tiny part of him does, but one should never underestimate the power of delusional thinking combined with face-blindness and a staggeringly colossal ego.
Yep. Keep in mind this is a guy who needed to study his own reflection in a mirror to remember what he looked like and he *still* thinks the idealized version of himself that he draws is what he really looks like.

ContinentalButterchip

Ashes to ashes, funk to funky
kiwifarms.net
I've never seen a single board recommend Electro-convulsive therapy so often, if you guys prefer the Drooling potato saga or the Senility saga I motion go for it.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
I've never seen a single board recommend Electro-convulsive therapy so often, if you guys prefer the Drooling potato saga or the Senility saga I motion go for it.
ECT probably wouldn't do anything to him. It can be helpful for otherwise intractable depression but it's not going to give him the wetware he needs to be able to function as a human.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huh, that's interesting he did that. I don't really keep up with his Twitter only because I find the merge stuff boring and sad. When he first started going to his court appointed therapist he told me he didn't tell them any of that stuff because more or less he knew it would negatively impact his court outcome. Of course the last time I talked to him was last year and his delusions have gotten much worse.
I know that tweet is saved somewhere here on the farms. It's quite old at this point and depends how much time you want to waste digging to read its exact content. I *think* he said either astonished or flabbergasted.
Here's the tweet, from December 2018. He had been in the Therapeutic Docket program for about 5 months at that point. Maybe he was comfortable enough with the shrink to let some merge details slip?

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.07.04-18-31-38.png

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a pretty common mindset about therapy. People go to a few sessions and either don’t get the results they want in the time they want or they get worse because therapy can unearth root causes of problems. So they stop going and think therapy won’t help them. Chris’s knowledge of therapy probably comes from the show Fraiser where people call a guy and are seemingly cured from a 90 second phone call.

To the best of my knowledge (If I’m wrong please feel free to correct me) Chris has never spent a long time with a single therapist for the exception of Rocky, and Chris gave up on Rocky because Rocky never produced a girlfriend. I also believe every therapist Chis has had was forced on Chris is some way.

Therapy works well if you acknowledge you truly need the help, and you understand it takes time, possibly years. Sadly I don’t think either of these can apply to Chris .

The handsome tard

Im strangling Mister Cash for bringing up my wife
kiwifarms.net
This is a pretty common mindset about therapy. People go to a few sessions and either don’t get the results they want in the time they want or they get worse because therapy can unearth root causes of problems. So they stop going and think therapy won’t help them. Chris’s knowledge of therapy probably comes from the show Fraiser where people call a guy and are seemingly cured from a 90 second phone call.

To the best of my knowledge (If I’m wrong please feel free to correct me) Chris has never spent a long time with a single therapist for the exception of Rocky, and Chris gave up on Rocky because Rocky never produced a girlfriend. I also believe every therapist Chis has had was forced on Chris is some way.

Therapy works well if you acknowledge you truly need the help, and you understand it takes time, possibly years. Sadly I don’t think either of these can apply to Chris .
Chris doesn't adknowledges that MAYBE there is something insane about what he claims and does. He was raised to see the world as vile and incapable of recognizing his geniusness that only he conveniently can see . That's autism? Sure, but its also the way he was raised. Its always the world's fault even when he recognizes that he is the one in the wrong. I have learned to accept that these people are lost cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino