• “BE WELL ADVISED WORLD, IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU PROBABLY DESERVE MURDERING.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Twitter 7/12 - Chris argues with a fool

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris has a point, there are more recent things for folks to troll him on. Link related.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Philosophy Phil

Philosophy Phil I died in the Dimensional Merge

kiwifarms.net
  2. A sperg talking shit about the king of spergs. Oh gee.

Honestly the most interesting post (that's not Sonichu related) in a few months in my honest opinion. Kinda wish Chris stayed quiet on this though, he probably just gave that fool what he most likely wanted: A response. It's a somewhat humorous response, but it's a response nonetheless.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Lurkman

Lurkman Transgender is not a mental illness

kiwifarms.net
  3. This guy lives on the Gulf Coast of Florida in Destin, which has some of the most beautiful beaches in the country, yet he is choosing to spend his time white knighting some chic on the internet in some misguided attempt to protect her from an autistic manchild who lives on the other side of the country. Smdh

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Gunslinger

Gunslinger Liberate tute me ex inferis

kiwifarms.net
  4. Chris responds to accusations of inappropriate rage with yet more inappropriate rage.

Never change, won't change, can't change.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Ted_Breakfast

Ted_Breakfast What'll it be, boys?

kiwifarms.net
  5. I still laugh when I think about how he thought this was okay simply because he was wearing underwear. :story:

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  6. That's months ago. I'm sure he's grown a lot since then or some shit, I dunno.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. If Chris wasn't spending hundreds to please his new waifu, he wouldn't be in a "current financial situation".

But alas. He's fucking exceptional.

• Agree Agree x 2
    m0rnutz

m0rnutz Not a furry

kiwifarms.net
  8. Not really.

It's just that doxing retards and watching their reactions is fun.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Melkor

Melkor Kermit Suicide
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I just hope doopiejewover doesn't cheat Chris out of some well-earned china after this.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    sogdiananhero

sogdiananhero Nice try chris, we all know bob died of AIDS

kiwifarms.net
  10. I love that Chris's response to being called out for physically assaulting someone, while they were trying to deal with his random and childish vandalism in a store he was already banned from, only three years ago is essentially the same as how a normal person would defend themselves for having a 20 year old photo of them self mocked by acquaintances.

"Knock it off guys! It was 1987. Everyone had big hair and shoulder pads then!"

I guess future weens will just have to point out his 'stamp lottery' and all the scammed "winners" if Chris is going to be such a stickler for current content from his trolls.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Dude, you just made me facepalm IRL. *sigh* You got caught, with screencaps no less, admit you I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME.d don't drama and just lay low or something. Geeze.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Chris is pledging at least $25 to Doopie.

He liked a post from her which is behind a paywall for that amount.

Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 4.53.59 AM.png

The rewards for that tier include a sketch, maybe the commission Doopie referred to.

screenshot-www.patreon.com 2017-07-15 04-56-45.png

He started pledging to her in June, and the posts he happened to like then were behind the $5 paywall, so he's given her between $30-$50 so far.

• Informative Informative x 4
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. screenshot-twitter.com 2017-07-19 09-44-33.png DFHLvEpXoAERvgv.jpg

screenshot-twitter.com 2017-07-19 09-48-17.png 20106598_1470243456403462_5306957933107914726_n.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    #113 The American Hedgehog, Jul 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. yes

outwards

Lopsquad

Lopsquad back to the anime dimension

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.