Twitter 7/12 - Chris argues with a fool -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurkman

Transgender is not a mental illness
kiwifarms.net
A sperg talking shit about the king of spergs. Oh gee.

Honestly the most interesting post (that's not Sonichu related) in a few months in my honest opinion. Kinda wish Chris stayed quiet on this though, he probably just gave that fool what he most likely wanted: A response. It's a somewhat humorous response, but it's a response nonetheless.

Gunslinger

Liberate tute me ex inferis
kiwifarms.net

Gav01

kiwifarms.net
I love that Chris's response to being called out for physically assaulting someone, while they were trying to deal with his random and childish vandalism in a store he was already banned from, only three years ago is essentially the same as how a normal person would defend themselves for having a 20 year old photo of them self mocked by acquaintances.

"Knock it off guys! It was 1987. Everyone had big hair and shoulder pads then!"

I guess future weens will just have to point out his 'stamp lottery' and all the scammed "winners" if Chris is going to be such a stickler for current content from his trolls.

King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just got B&hammered by Null cuz he thinks I'm someone who's bothering poor old Chris. Kind of weird since I don't even have a Twitter account. He pulls some screencap of someone who also has a Sanic icon and thinks that's all the proof he needs. I guess that means everyone on the internet with a Blue Hedgehog is me.

I know he's been rattled lately over that other guy, but I really do think that Null's starting to lose his fucking marbles now. I hope he settles down before he does something truly ridiculous at someone else that gets himself into legal trouble.

Seriously, Null. Get some help. This forum isn't worth going mental over.
Dude, you just made me facepalm IRL. *sigh* You got caught, with screencaps no less, admit you I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME.d don't drama and just lay low or something. Geeze.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris is pledging at least $25 to Doopie.

He liked a post from her which is behind a paywall for that amount.

Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 4.53.59 AM.png

The rewards for that tier include a sketch, maybe the commission Doopie referred to.

screenshot-www.patreon.com 2017-07-15 04-56-45.png

He started pledging to her in June, and the posts he happened to like then were behind the $5 paywall, so he's given her between $30-$50 so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino