Money Twitter 7/14 - Chris will circumvent his Ebay seller ban by teaming up with Sockness -

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We gotta do something if this really is a bad thing on par with idea guy.

How old is Sockness's Mother? 101? Is she a super Christian Conservative who threw her gay son out when he came out at 14?

Regardless, we better contact Sockness's mother. She may be 101 but she has to be somewhere online! Her son is formatting a pyramid scheme.

{o{P

kiwifarms.net
We gotta do something if this really is a bad thing on par with idea guy.

How old is Sockness's Mother? 101? Is she a super Christian Conservative who threw her gay son out when he came out at 14?

Regardless, we better contact Sockness's mother. She may be 101 but she has to be somewhere online! Her son is formatting a pyramid scheme.
2 tards unsuccessfully trying to scam each other isint really on the level of idea guy

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
But weren't Boyd and Wise tards too?

Boyd was a fat paraplegic sperg in a basement and Wise was a baby daddy too early because no one called his mother to report her son going out too much at 15 before curfew.
Ninfreaklan admitted to having aspergers and a-logged Christian a bit before being outed.

• Informative
Reactions: {o{P

Gooby

Good Boye
kiwifarms.net
The plan is Chris will just send Sockness a random number of crap to store in a closet. Sockness will use the GoFundMe money to pay Chris the shipping - which may just be a random number they came up with. Sockness will put it up on eBay. eBay pays Sockness. He ships it. He gives 80% of whatever the price was to Chris. If Sockness isn't an idiot, which he is, he would give Chris 80% of the price after fees.

I am pretty sure Sockness is going to operate in the red by doing this. 20% of $30 is $6. The 15% you lose to eBay and PayPal will come from Sockness so there's $4.50 gone. Unless he can walk to a postoffice and gets free shipping supplies, he's about to get wheeled and dealed.
I really doubt this is how it will work out unless that's what Sockness wants. Chris used Ebay enough to understand that they charge high fees, Sockness should be aware of that as well since they made this plan together. There are 2 possibilities:

I'd expect Sockness knows he has to subtract the shipping/fees and THEN splits it 80/20. If he's not doing it that way it's because he's considering this a way to "buy" Chris merch without really paying much, like sure he'll be in the red a tiny bit but as a result he'll own hundreds of dollars of fanta cans and shit.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
I really doubt this is how it will work out unless that's what Sockness wants. Chris used Ebay enough to understand that they charge high fees, Sockness should be aware of that as well since they made this plan together. There are 2 possibilities:

I'd expect Sockness knows he has to subtract the shipping/fees and THEN splits it 80/20. If he's not doing it that way it's because he's considering this a way to "buy" Chris merch without really paying much, like sure he'll be in the red a tiny bit but as a result he'll own hundreds of dollars of fanta cans and shit.
$30 Fanta can is $25.50 after fees. Sockness will get $5/can and he has to do all the work. Genius move on his part.

weegrumpy

kiwifarms.net
dumb question, but is it empty Fanta cans, or full? I mean also isn't there a risk of it bursting in post, whereas distribution from warehouse to store is more secured. then there is the weight for postage would be more:fapcup:

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
You're telling me that love quest is over? I can die in peace now.
The love quest is like the climate change debate. You only really win on a technicality. You can cry all you want about how Magichan isn't really his husband, but he says he's had sex with him. I don't know how, I and don't wanna know how. But it's over.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Sockness isn't an idiot, which he is, he would give Chris 80% of the price after fees.

I am pretty sure Sockness is going to operate in the red by doing this. 20% of $30 is $6. The 15% you lose to eBay and PayPal will come from Sockness so there's $4.50 gone. Unless he can walk to a postoffice and gets free shipping supplies, he's about to get wheeled and dealed.
Anyone who has ever sold anything on eBay learns pretty quickly about the eBay cut and the PayPal cut and how quickly your proceeds from the sale get reduced. Unless Sockness is a complete idiot ( :optimistic:, I know), I would hope that the 80/20 split is after fees.

And, in this game of spergs, Sockness gets to handle Chris's garbage, jerk off over it, and gets to cherry pick the best ("best" being a relative term, of course) stuff for himself. Plus, he *finally* got Chris to notice him so that's a win ... I guess.

So now Chris is going to get someone else's eBay account suspended when he doesn't fulfill orders due to the :tugboat: coming in, I mean when he's working on the merge and such. Geinus plan
Again, assuming Sockness isn't a complete idiot (:optimistic:), he shouldn't be posting anything for sale until he has received it, had a chance to inspect it, photographed it, and jerked off over it.

That said, it would be a nice bit of poetic justice to see Chris get Sockness's eBay account suspended as well.

Boyd is a different kind of tard. i honestly think chris is the one with the more nefarious intenions with this
Nah. Sockness offered to help Chris out and Chris (of course) took it. Nothing nefarious about it; it perfectly plays into Chris's fantasy about having a staff of people working for him. All Chris has to do is make one shipment to Sockness every week (or whatever) and then he gets to sit on his ass and play vidya all day while Sockness does all the work and then sends 80% of the proceeds back to Chris.

Really, it's not all that different from when Nool, Marvin et al formed the Moon Goons to help Chris with his day-to-day life. Other folks had to do all the work for little or no pay while Chris just shat himself and did nothing. The only big difference is that it will probably take Sockness longer to wise up and get the fuck out of Dodge.

{o{P

kiwifarms.net
[
Nothing nefarious about it; it perfectly plays into Chris's fantasy about having a staff of people working for him. All Chris has to do is make one shipment to Sockness every week (or whatever) and then he gets to sit on his ass and play vidya all day while Sockness does all the work and then sends 80% of the proceeds back to Chris.
Thats more what i meant by "nefarious". Chris gets to astral project with magi Chan all day and sockness does all the work while getting a shitty deal

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino