Money Twitter 7/14 - Chris will circumvent his Ebay seller ban by teaming up with Sockness -

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Isn't this ban evasion?
We’re dealing with two exceptional individuals here, and they certainly managed to sound like a ban evasion, when they could just have written that “Sockness will make an official Sonichu store, and part of the profits will go to Christine” or some shit like that.

Technically it’s not a ban evasion if Sockness is just buying stuff from Chris and selling it in his own store.

Though even that probably wouldn’t stop the same I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME who always whine how “Chris should get a job” from contacting eBay and A-logging about it.

I doubt that EBay actually will do anything, at least not until bad reviews starts piling up on the “new” store.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Oh Christ on a pogo stick, this is going to be one hell of a show. One I'm not sure I want to see the end result of. Sockness has something up his sleeve, he's not doing this out of any sense of altruism.

Well, live and learn, Chris...or not.
I just saw him posting over on Reddit about how he’ll keep all of their messages confidential and won’t leak them.

(As if anyone is dying to know what sort of tard affairs is going on between them.)

This is probably just Sockness trying to:

A: Soak up some of that sweet CWC online attention, and probably also:

B: Having some misguided pity trip, and trying to be Chris’s friend. Cause you know: If Christory has taught us anything, it’s clearly that having another slow-in-the-mind as a TRUE AND HONEST friend is exactly what Chris is looking for! ;)

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
No shit is to minor
Actually now that I think about it, I’d kinda like to see them just out of Christorian curiosity...

Sockness has been putting on this Chris-worshipping/wanking persona online and in most of their public interactions.

Would Chris understand it’s an act? Wouldn’t he be mighty confused about the sudden switch of personality?

Unless... God forbid, Sockness stays in that act in all of their business interactions.

In which case those messages are prob pretty troubling and absolutely haram!

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
How long until Chris goes to SF to visit Sockness for a lurve tryst. Maybe Sockers can take Chris in when Barb croaks and the bank take the house?

I'd suspect that Chris is about to be played like a puppet on a string (again), but Sockness is a legit exceptional individual so I don't know that he has the chops for forward planning of keeping a pet CWC. Time will tell.

This is why you don't help Chris. Give him an option that makes life easier, gives him cash and magics away those horrid responsibilities, and he's in the palm of your hand. It's actually frightening how vulnerable Chris is, not that his massive ego helps anyone to feel sorry for him.

Time to sit back an watch the new season of My Little (Autistic) Brony.
I think Sockness is going to get his ebay account taken down because Chris won't bother shipping him the stuff.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is against the law! Chris could be arrested for this. This is fraud. Ban evasion. And taking advantage of a naive guy who just wants to be in chris Chan’s good graces! Chris needs to be stopped.
Funny thing about Chris is that the universe tends to have a way of sorting shit out with him.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Funny thing about Chris is that the universe tends to have a way of sorting shit out with him.

The universe constantly gives Chris freebies, shortcuts and leg ups like nobody else.

He effortlessly skates past situations where anyone else would get thoroughly fucked.

Then again, the universe really does owe him considering the first three decades of his life, so it seems to even out overall.

I guess that’s why I think it’s entertaining and not aggravating.

• Agree
Reactions: thismanlies

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I sadly have more faith in Sockness making ebay work then Chris-chan did.

Sockness seems to only intend to post items he has in stock. Also it seems there is non speds involved in his life. <Who might help him make sure things are shipped..or just stop this madness.>

I mean he can't fuck up more then Chris did by selling non existent merchandise.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
One exceptional individual could not run an eBay store on his own, so what is his solution? To send the items across the country for another exceptional individual to post, sell, ship, and then send the lion's share of the profits back to exceptional individual #1. Yeah, this will end well.

After this goes belly up, they will need to find an exceptional individual in the middle of the country to make an even more convoluted triangle of idiocy.

Last edited:

The Crow

Sick Evil Crow
kiwifarms.net
So does Chris realize he’s going to spend money shipping literal trash across the country to the gay sped on the promise that he’s going to pay him a cut after the item is sold?
It’d be easier for Chris to open an account under Barb’s name and just ban evade.
Well either way, it looks like we're going to see Sockness's true intentions in due time.

• Agree
Reactions: Damn Near

BOLDYSPICY!

boldy in the streets, spicy in the sheets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Sockness is going to get his ebay account taken down because Chris won't bother shipping him the stuff.
Okay, that was the main thing that has been bothering me about all this---Chris' eBay sales & Patreon tanked because he was too lazy to get off his fat ass & go to the post office to deliver any of the shit he promised to. How can he be trusted to get any of his garbage to Sockness in time?

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
Okay, that was the main thing that has been bothering me about all this---Chris' eBay sales & Patreon tanked because he was too lazy to get off his fat ass & go to the post office to deliver any of the shit he promised to. How can he be trusted to get any of his garbage to Sockness in time?
He's going to send Sockness a large quantity of autographed merch. Then it's up to Sockness to keep it, sell it, ship it. Sockness literally became a distributor for Sonicu Corp. Now whether or not Chris actually ships the bulk is to be questioned. Sockness hopefully has enough neurons firing to know to not sell until he has stock.

Well either way, it looks like we're going to see Sockness's true intentions in due time.
To get noticed by and be a friend to Chris. I highly doubt, since has a thread, he's a sly troll. He's just an autist that wants to be noticed by King Autist. He thinks if he does this they're basically entwined to each other. Where instead Chris will just text him once a month to ask where his money is.

In time I think Chris will get mad at Sockness for thinking he's stealing/keeping money or Sockness will get mad at Chris for not becoming his instant best friend and returning all of his textsm

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
There is an entire thread on the insanity that is sockness.

Which really proves Chris never learns, and apparently wants to end up potentionally raped and all by some one. Sockness is like the one Chris-Chan orbiter that might be dangerous to Chris. <Ever since Sockness showed up this was some thing I realized could be the case. Sockness is batshit insane and actually wants to hurt people. Chris-Chan is his waifu of his dreams but he also has alluded he'd kill Chris to make sure the Merge doesn't happen, or that it does. Depending on what ever insanity he's on about>

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino