Money Twitter 7/14 - Chris will circumvent his Ebay seller ban by teaming up with Sockness -

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
I would honestly have a little more sympathy for Chris if he got off his fat ass enough to actually deliver the items he had sold. It's seriously not that difficult to list and sell items on eBay or some other similar site, but if you can't even be bothered to sell literal trash at $30 a piece or whatever (and God knows he's got a lot of it) and follow through on delivery, then perhaps you truly are beyond saving. I've sold items on websites and it's none too difficult, sometimes it takes a while though.

This guy's got an army of Aspergers ridden losers who are willing to throw their own tugboats at the alpha manchild for his dirty, semen-stained bullshit and still can't be bothered to get up long enough for a short round trip to the post office. It's not like begging is going to cover everything he needs/wants, or that he's going to...God forbid...

get a job.

There is an entire thread on the insanity that is sockness.

Which really proves Chris never learns, and apparently wants to end up potentionally raped and all by some one. Sockness is like the one Chris-Chan orbiter that might be dangerous to Chris. <Ever since Sockness showed up this was some thing I realized could be the case. Sockness is batshit insane and actually wants to hurt people. Chris-Chan is his waifu of his dreams but he also has alluded he'd kill Chris to make sure the Merge doesn't happen, or that it does. Depending on what ever insanity he's on about>
Now don't get me wrong, this Dimensional Merge shit is getting old, but really, it's not nearly as fucked as what Sockness might end up doing, Chris or no Chris. If he actually did end up seriously injuring or killing Chris, it would be a pretty anticlimactic ending. Of course, good luck convincing his haters that it's best just to let people like Chris fuck up on their own.

Last edited:

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah okay, that's. . .wow.

Holy shit. . .wow.

I get it now. Thank you very much.

. . .This isn't gonna go well.
It's easy to not know about sockness if you don't spend much time on the CWC boards (and that's the best idea) because he's so fucking autistic that we do our best to avoid mentioning him. He used come around and shit up every thread with his faggotry, too. I'd say it got old fast but it was never entertaining to begin with.

Much like Chris, if he didn't have an internet trail, one would have to believe he's some Andy Kaufman performer doing a long con.

Raiken

Making Nanomachines great again
kiwifarms.net
So how great is the chance that the page is going to be reported for ban evasion?

GherkinRealness

kiwifarms.net
I would honestly have a little more sympathy for Chris if he got off his fat ass enough to actually deliver the items he had sold. It's seriously not that difficult to list and sell items on eBay or some other similar site, but if you can't even be bothered to sell literal trash at $30 a piece or whatever (and God knows he's got a lot of it) and follow through on delivery, then perhaps you truly are beyond saving. I've sold items on websites and it's none too difficult, sometimes it takes a while though.

This guy's got an army of Aspergers ridden losers who are willing to throw their own tugboats at the alpha manchild for his dirty, semen-stained bullshit and still can't be bothered to get up long enough for a short round trip to the post office. It's not like begging is going to cover everything he needs/wants, or that he's going to...God forbid...

get a job.

Now don't get me wrong, this Dimensional Merge shit is getting old, but really, it's not nearly as fucked as what Sockness might end up doing, Chris or no Chris. If he actually did end up seriously injuring or killing Chris, it would be a pretty anticlimactic ending. Of course, good luck convincing his haters that it's best just to let people like Chris fuck up on their own.
He's successfully delivered something at least.

Attachments

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's successfully delivered something at least.

Chris is numbering the medallions he's making? Expect them to be 2019-1, 2019-3, 2019-3, 2019-3, 2019-9 etc when he doesn't make a record of how many he's done, and instead relies upon his "mind, heart and soul" to remember.

That certificate of authenticity. Wow. Not sure it's possible to make it any more self-aggrandising, but I'm sure Chris will find a way with later editions. The ego on that thing must have its own weather systems by now.

Nice to see a"(me!)" crop up, even just in simple writing :lol:

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
So how great is the chance that the page is going to be reported for ban evasion?
I honestly don't know. Chris always seems to get out of these, but like monkey paws style where it's a hollow victory. Like the lawsuits against him failing because (it's bullshit that his Patreon wasn't touched) he has no job, and the tugboat is off limits.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
dumb question, but is it empty Fanta cans, or full? I mean also isn't there a risk of it bursting in post, whereas distribution from warehouse to store is more secured. then there is the weight for postage would be more:fapcup:
Empty cans, of course. Do you honestly think Chris is going to let all that sugary sweet drink "go to waste" like that?

Gooby

Good Boye
kiwifarms.net
$30 Fanta can is $25.50 after fees. Sockness will get $5/can and he has to do all the work. Genius move on his part.
$5 a can on top of interacting with his idol and getting temporary ownership of tons of his idol's shit, while having his idol likely see him in a positive light. Chris had listings in the past, all Sockness has to do is re-list the same under his own account, and then if someone buys one he puts the thing in a box, prints the label, puts it on the box, and then puts that box into his mailbox. That's not that much work at all, he doesn't need to make anything himself, it's $5 a can to package them for Chris, which is a hell of a lot more than his time is worth.

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net
Which really proves Chris never learns
Oh no, he learns. Some dude glomming praise onto him, wanting to do the "hard work" while Chris cashes in? Chris will just ghost Sock and that will be it. Chris is incredibly lazy, and entitled, so there's nothing that will make him think he's "owes" something to Sock. Mostly likely he'll get some bucks, Sock might do something weird, but Chris won't willingly get involved in anything more.

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
I bet the profit will be 100/0 Chris gets all of it and Sickness gets none.
If Sockness is dumb enough to let Chris' Paypal be linked to the account, it would work like that no doubt. Though I think doing that would set off a red flag for eBay and get them banned. I am sure it's Sockness getting the money and then giving Chris his 80% after expenses, and Chris not understanding why he isn't getting 80% of the sold price.

It's hilarious to me that he has two jobs: sell merch and make comics and he's outsourced both

DarkWestern

Never don't give up.
kiwifarms.net
I would be so much fucking simpler if Chris just created a merchant page and linked it to his Paypal. I believe Chris has been exiled from just about every merchant service on the internet by now, so why not just make a merch page yourself? He knows basic HTML, or at least has the wits about himself to copy/paste bits of code from other sites. Involving Sockness is a terrible idea due to any potential mishaps that could occur due to the unnecessarily complicated nature of the endeavor.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe Chris has been exiled from just about every merchant service on the internet by now, so why not just make a merch page yourself? He knows basic HTML, or at least has the wits about himself to copy/paste bits of code from other sites.
Chris knows the HTML of the 90's and has a design aesthetic to match. Have you ever seen examples of his Pokésite or the original Sonichu site? They make the shit on those old Tripod web pages look good.

Involving Sockness is a terrible idea due to any potential mishaps that could occur due to the unnecessarily complicated nature of the endeavor.
But Sockness being involved in this new scheme has one big benefit for Chris - it requires him to do next to nothing.

DarkWestern

Never don't give up.
kiwifarms.net
Have you ever seen examples of his Pokésite or the original Sonichu site? They make the shit on those old Tripod web pages look good.
Of course I have, and I'd expect nothing less of Chris if he were to pursue a web page modernly, and if you're in deep enough to even know about the site, you clearly don't care about how it looks.

But Sockness being involved in this new scheme has one big benefit for Chris - it requires him to do next to nothing.
You know that even doing next to nothing can be too much for Chris, and I just know he's going to get burned in the end, not that I wouldn't want to watch, it just seems like a very pointless and complicated endeavor when compared to just opening up your own online shop, which frees you from reliance from fees associated with ebay and other merchant services, and doesn't rely on anyone that could betray him. Just my 2 cents on the matter.

[ edit - a lot of stupid minor errors because people at work won't leave me alone lol ]

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
I would be so much fucking simpler if Chris just created a merchant page and linked it to his Paypal. I believe Chris has been exiled from just about every merchant service on the internet by now, so why not just make a merch page yourself? He knows basic HTML, or at least has the wits about himself to copy/paste bits of code from other sites.
You're thinking of old-school Chris, who was comparatively grounded in reality and actually enjoyed his life somewhat. Modern Chris would write four lines of HTML and then stress sigh and give up on it. Either that, or just sit back and wait for Magi-chan or Twilight Sparkle to do it for him.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino