Money Twitter 7/14 - Chris will circumvent his Ebay seller ban by teaming up with Sockness -

Z

ZX 008

kiwifarms.net
Chris needs to LEARN TO CODE
In all seriousness a lot of Autists do end up working in the software industry as QA engineers and it actually pays fairly decently too. Of course it does rely on the person having a reasonable grasp of reality, being able to stay on task and not resorting to pepper spray if the colour of a button doesn't conform to spec.

Pony Horn

kiwifarms.net
Didn't he at one time walk to the post office because he didn't have a car, yet surprised everyone when he actually made the trek while filming it?
If I remember correctly it was right after the last bronycon when Chris was desperate to raise money to get the van repaired and take care of some other crap.

If Sockness was smart he'd only do auctions of things he has in his possession. This way he knows he won't end up begging Chris to make and send things that have already been paid for.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So does this mean that Chris's Love Quest is finally over?
I think the culmination of the Love Quest was supposed to occur at the end of the third date, when Chris and his heartsweet got to have their ... umm ... sexy time. So, no ... not yet. Although I think we may be getting closer...

• Informative
Reactions: Duke Nukem

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What does Chris do in his life to be so lazy to not do it?

Even vidya he doesn't care about anymore.

That tugboat needs to be sunk. A hurricane needs to hit it. Let him merge with the water dimension.

Trump needs a wall and Buttigieg is anti-tugboat.

He needs to man up. Get a job a to library sorting books. You aren't allowed to talk in a library so it should be a simple job for him.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
What does Chris do in his life to be so lazy to not do it?

Even vidya he doesn't care about anymore.

That tugboat needs to be sunk. A hurricane needs to hit it. Let him merge with the water dimension.

Trump needs a wall and Buttigieg is anti-tugboat.

He needs to man up. Get a job a to library sorting books. You aren't allowed to talk in a library so it should be a simple job for him.
For the trillionth time already, why should Chris need to get a job when he has doofs that give him money whenever he asks for it? For real man, telling Chris to get a job has been a tired statement for years now. He's not going to do it because he doesn't need to.

Last edited:

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
He did. Completely depends on how much he wants the money. If the tugboat just came in, fuck your package he's gotta go mental link to a Pokemon.
What do we know of Christian's budget?

I was on tugboat, EBT, and section eight right after college from 22 to 23. I budgeted money tightly, week to week, even day to day. in order to make sure food didn't run out 2 days before DoleDay, the monthly N.E.E.T. and ghetto holiday.

What does he blow that money on so quickly?

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino