Sonichu Twitter 7/23 - Chris claims he didn't trace Rosechu's Story comic -

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Autistic people who like to draw are sometimes really good at tracing just from eyeballing it, I think that's the case with Chris
(You see a lot of it if you ever look at an art class for autistic people)
Chris has never traced a drawing by eyeballing it. When Chris traces something, he either uses his stupid tracing toy or he will literally put a piece of paper on top of the original drawing and draw over it. And, TBH, his linework is so poor that not even a drawing he traced looks all that good.

Bardle-B Jones

The Great and Powerful Nazi Jester
kiwifarms.net
He hates teen Titans go?! You'd think Chris would be worshipping that show because of how easy to digest and appealing to the autistic it is....well...color me impressed. :semperfidelis:
Don’t be.

In the cartoon commentary circles, TT Go is frequently shat on. Some of the pony “analysts” that Chris closely follows are also those people in said circles.

It’s likely Chris is parroting their critiques/hatred of the show without any deeper logic than “my dear pony friends said so, so it must be true and anyone who thinks differently has shit taste.”

BadGoy1488

Sonichu OC is best OC
kiwifarms.net
Chris has never traced a drawing by eyeballing it. When Chris traces something, he either uses his stupid tracing toy or he will literally put a piece of paper on top of the original drawing and draw over it. And, TBH, his linework is so poor that not even a drawing he traced looks all that good.
im going to have to agree with you on this one. I only found out about Chris like 10 months ago, and from what i have seen of his art and what i have learned about his personality and his....for lack of a better term "work ethic", i feel certain he does one of those techniques. From information gathered, he clearly seems to only do any kind of art when a metaphorical gun is held to his head. If bare minimum is his lifestyle, tracing would be the art for him :tugboat:

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
I have lots of wisdom and thoughts to share
'Oh hey! Bubbles! You're a girl Rosechu!'
'Why, Rosechu, yes I am a girl Rosechu.'
'Wow, but Bubbles Rosechu, I thought I was the only girl Rosechu!'
'No, my friend, in fact there are many girl Rosechus. And I am a girl Rosechu.'
'Gosh! You're a girl Rosechu! I am amazed that there are other girl Rosechus.'
'I know right? But there are other girl Rosechus!'

Such mighty and varied thoughts.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
He's a sheep. If other people hate it, he will too.

That being said I'm also a sheep and think the original Teen Titans should have gotten a better series finale, another season and there more TV shows like it.
Other bronies as are more or less looking forward to g5 Chris is trying to block it out, everyone saw rainbow road trip Chris begged them to boycott it so he's not a total sheep.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 854660
You think he has one? Probably Chris associated ADHD with ACDC
Chris probably has untreatable ADHD as autism has caused him brain damage. He probably doesn't even have like actual ADD, it's just that his frontal lobe is completely shot.
Even "bleeding love" is a cheap rip of from Leona Lewis' popular song. He probably thought no one would be intelligent enough to spot that. The only thing Chris has ever bled is taint juice. Chris will never understand anything like love.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Other bronies as are more or less looking forward to g5 Chris is trying to block it out, everyone saw rainbow road trip Chris begged them to boycott it so he's not a total sheep.
Given Brony and Autism go hand in hand I wouldn't be suprised if many of them hate it just because they don't like change but will quickly get used to the new series in the same way they hated the human version but soon after changed their mind after watching them and then Chris will be close behind.
Chris probably has untreatable ADHD as autism has caused him brain damage. He probably doesn't even have like actual ADD, it's just that his frontal lobe is completely shot.
Even "bleeding love" is a cheap rip of from Leona Lewis' popular song. He probably thought no one would be intelligent enough to spot that. The only thing Chris has ever bled is taint juice. Chris will never understand anything like love.
You say untreatable but I wonder if ADHD medication would make him more focused and productive?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given Brony and Autism go hand in hand I wouldn't be suprised if many of them hate it just because they don't like change but will quickly get used to the new series in the same way they hated the human version but soon after changed their mind after watching them and then Chris will be close behind.

You say untreatable but I wonder if ADHD medication would make him more focused and productive?
ADHD medication doesn't work on physical abnormalities. Like, it works on low neurotransmitters levels, but not a jumbled up messes that resemble brain damage. If your brain does have somewhat intact wiring, it could work, but mostly, it's just like throwing money out of the window.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He also claimed we should keep in mind what our true original genders are, and we should "most importantly, please stay straight" and look at him now...
By staring at a Sailor Moon poster, no less. Given subsequent life events, it must be the least effective conversion therapy ever attempted.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net

Given that most ADHD medication is amphetamines (including Methamphetamine!) I wouldn’t be surprised if it made Chris more focused and productive.

For 4-6 hours or so, before Chris would switch to watching Monty Python for hours on end, while tweeting constantly. Until he finally crashed into slumber the next day around noon.

The question is of course: What would Chris spend his newfound focus and productivity on?

If your guess is anything else but: “Watching trashy TV shows, playing a P2W game on his phone and perhaps sperging a bit with Legos” Then I’m afraid you don’t know Chris very well.

Arctic Fox

Does it have to be so cold?
kiwifarms.net
Chris: Claims his art is improving thanks to tracing STUDYING Trickie's work.

Also Chris: Still draws arms like limp tubes and hands like stumpy claws, still can't draw himself the same way twice, still can't keep Rosechu's tail a consistent length, still can't draw female bodies, still has no idea how to use perspective properly, and still doesn't understand that textwalling is a horrible way to tell a story.

Yup, he's definitely improving, guys. He'll be getting a call from Marvel or DC any day now.
To be fair, Marvel and DC standards are shot these days. It wouldn't surprise me if they did go for a Sonichu line.
Remember how when chris would get fan art all he'd do is insult them and tell them they drew them wrong? I think it was because when people with more talent than him drew his character it showed him how subpar he really was. He believes he is the god(dess) of all artists, so when someone challenges that perfect self-image he flips his lid. His ego won't allow him to think of himself as anything less than #1. My bet as to why he made issue 15 at all is because he was shown Rosechu's Story so many times that he couldn't ignore it, and could not stand that Trickie did a better job than him--so his only option was to try to ruin it. If HE remakes Rosechu's Story in his won style then his version is the superior version by fiat. Is there any evidence to support this idea? Well, Chris did just admit that he didn't like how the characters in Rosechu's Story emoted through actions and not through massive text walls.
I remember seeing this video a couple months ago. I've heard and read in comments that he flipped out pretty hard. He had some comments on the video when I first watched it, but it appears he deleted them.
Makes me wonder why these artists spend time on fan art instead of original works.

SpineySonichu

I knew you were trouble when you sold me mids
kiwifarms.net
Trickie defends Chris.

View attachment 855231

Even if Chris didn't trace, he still literally copied Trixie's version (whoops, "inspired") and that's not much better.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
I remember seeing this video a couple months ago. I've heard and read in comments that he flipped out pretty hard. He had some comments on the video when I first watched it, but it appears he deleted them.
Makes me wonder why these artists spend time on fan art instead of original works.
Thanks for the heads up. As for the why, it may be the only way to get at Chris these days, he tends to shut down and run really quick but he loves getting fan art. However if that art is too good and gets too much attention he gets super jealous. Maybe he fears another Asperchu taking his 'fans' away from him.

camopattern

Furry weebs
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, Marvel and DC standards are shot these days. It wouldn't surprise me if they did go for a Sonichu line.

Oh that's easy to answer, because people want to see characters they love/hate over characters they have no reason to give a shit about. That's why a lot of successful comic artists start with fan works to build up that user base. Sonichu still grabs viewers like us

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino