• He's not fat
  • He has fans
  • He has psychic powers
  • CPU shit is real
  • The man in the pickle suit is real
  • Haters are why he can't get a job
  • That he's working on it
  • etc. etc. etc...
He does have fans though. That fact is indisputable.
And he is really is working on it. He has been churning out pages like crazy lately.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Skysora and JULAY

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a 99.9999.999.99.9% chance that Chris is flat out lying about tracing Trickie's comic. And even with it being most likely traced, it still looks like utter shit and highlights Chris' nonexistent talent in art. It's sad really, that Chris looks at his "artwork" and thinks "Yep, das jes perfect! Totally professional looking!" I don't know how he's able to keep his delusions going like he does

jc17

kiwifarms.net
You have to remember, Chris will do twist logic to make himself feel better about his poor choices and actions.

When we say traced, we mean stole an idea from an existing image, copied the majority of it and passed it off as your own.

What Chris most likely thinks?
"I'll have you know, I didn't use any light table of the sort. I didn't put my paper over the original image and draw over it, I simply had said image by my side, studied it, and used it as REFERENCE to aid my drawing process. I never TRACED anything!"

By that logic, yeah. He didnt trace it. He simply studied the image and copied it line for line.

You have to be absolutely specific with Chris.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
kiwifarms.net
You have to remember, Chris will do twist logic to make himself feel better about his poor choices and actions.

When we say traced, we mean stole an idea from an existing image, copied the majority of it and passed it off as your own.

What Chris most likely thinks?
"I'll have you know, I didn't use any light table of the sort. I didn't put my paper over the original image and draw over it, I simply had said image by my side, studied it, and used it as REFERENCE to aid my drawing process. I never TRACED anything!"

By that logic, yeah. He didnt trace it. He simply studied the image and copied it line for line.

You have to be absolutely specific with Chris.
If he had literally traced it, it wouldn't be quite so ugly. As is, it looks like a Chinese knockoff of the original art rather than an outright duplication.

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
So is this the start of the #tracegate saga?
Christine is a person that can barely be affected by controversies. Make one and Chris finds a way of attracting more people. Even if there was an #tracegate saga, it really doesn't change anything.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
doesn't matter if Chris trace or not trace the comics, the verdict is that he is putting mini

The comics were always meant for his self insert/escapist/fantasy. They were never meant for the fans. The fans are just a positive biproduct to stroke his ego. He is churning out all this shit because a combination of autism focus + easy copy material that does not require much creativity and effort from scratch. After abronycon, with no more comics to copy, and the afterpony high, he will settle down and his "creativity" is fucked again due to "stress".
So is this the start of the #tracegate saga?
I hope not... especially since Trickie herself came out and told everybody that Chris didn’t trace her art.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
'Oh hey! Bubbles! You're a girl Rosechu!'
'Why, Rosechu, yes I am a girl Rosechu.'
'Wow, but Bubbles Rosechu, I thought I was the only girl Rosechu!'
'No, my friend, in fact there are many girl Rosechus. And I am a girl Rosechu.'
'Gosh! You're a girl Rosechu! I am amazed that there are other girl Rosechus.'
'I know right? But there are other girl Rosechus!'

Such mighty and varied thoughts.
I thought that Rosey was a male rosechu, he has a duck after all.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope not... especially since Trickie herself came out and told everybody that Chris didn’t trace her art.
Even if we assume that Chris didn't physically trace the artwork in question (although I still think he did), Chris took Trickie's comic and recreated it on a panel-for-panel basis, which takes the concept of the "Rob Liefeld swipe" (https://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/09/14/swipe-file-rob-liefeld-marv-wolfman-and-george-perez/) to entirely new levels.

In artistic circles, that is still considered an homage at best and, at worst, outright plagiarism.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino