Twitter 8/1/19 - Hey, @BronyCon ! I am On My Way! -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Oh smug Chris, you’ve been sorely missed!

(Also good to see Chris away from the depressing doldrum of 14 Branchland Court, if even just for a weekend.)

If the past is any guide, we can expect updates with ever increasing levels of autistic smugfuckery, until Chris’s balloon gets popped, like it usually does.

Pride comes before the fall and all that.

BTW: Is it just the resolution/compression, or are those glasses greasy as FUCK?!

EDIT: That hair doh! It’s not greasy but looks dry as the Sahara and like a tangled birds nest. Ffs, does he ever brush it? Or has Chris somehow failed to figure out what 4 year old girls usually do all by themselves?

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
No, I mean the metal wire. See it? It sort of looks to my eyes like it was twisted in the shape of the Commodore logo.

Why is he wearing a metal wire on his head? Maybe I've just forgotten some Christory, but this seems like a new development to me.

View attachment 870025
I think you missed the part where (stress sigh) Chris is the CPU (Console Patron Unit) of Commodores. (Which didn’t really make consoles but computers.)

And yeah, it does look like a Commodore logo, just pointing the completely wrong way.

Anyone surprised that Chris took something exceptional, and managed to tard it up a notch?

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
No, I mean the metal wire. See it? It sort of looks to my eyes like it was twisted in the shape of the Commodore logo.

Why is he wearing a metal wire on his head? Maybe I've just forgotten some Christory, but this seems like a new development to me.

View attachment 870025
I think Chris made a tweet about that logo, it's about his headcanon on the HyperNeptunia where it has relationship on Sega spiral logo

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 870025
Long story involving autists trying to be trolls (search Idea Guy on the CWCki).

Long story short, he thinks he is a CPU Goddess representing the Commodore 64, and that there will be a dimensional merge between CWCville and our world.

WhatNemesisMeans

I've seen some shit
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 870025
My guess is he tried to make a tiara, in his usual cheap, autistic fuck way.

copypaste

ayylmao
kiwifarms.net
Thanks, I knew about the Idea Guys and his belief in his own (CPU) (quasi-)deity, but I guess I just never noticed the metal wire before nor the connection to Commodore.

It looks like someone had a gun put to their head and was told to make a tiara out of anything they could find in the garbage, and all they could find was a metal wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino