Twitter 8/1/19 - Hey, @BronyCon ! I am On My Way! -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's hard to think of anything more autistic than wearing a pony horn\dildo on your forehead to a brony convention but wearing some sort of tiara made of wire based on your headcannon of a different animated series where you're a goddess, to bronycon, is indeed worse.

Come to think of it, Chris really hasn’t had a solid win since he was spermcell in Bob’s balls during the Korean War.
Hey now, he won a couple more times. I'll stick with the consolation prize of not being Chris, though.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Chris creating tiara out of wire means he could've use it in his sonichu/mlp artery.
images.jpeg
If Chris is sadistic, he could use that tiara as a torture device (because it can be both heat and electric conductor)

• Deviant
Reactions: BF 388

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Realistically, we're not going to get any kind of embarrassing chimp-out on the first day, once he's got there. He'll probably just catch up with all his pony bum-chums, buy a load of plastic tat, and maybe catch a couple of Long Island iced teas. It'll be generally nice as pie for him. Chris meltdowns at cons only seem to happen once he's completely happy and relaxed. He then drops his guard and wham.

Odds are good that something worthwhile will happen, simply because Chris always refuses to learn. Remember how, after the TMG debacle, Null advised him that he really needed to cut out the touchy-feely stuff if he planned on attending any future cons, stressing the importance of that? Chris basically responded with an off-handed 'yeah, yeah' and went off at a rambling tangent about his bloody CPU goddesses.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's hard to think of anything more autistic than wearing a pony horn\dildo on your forehead to a brony convention but wearing some sort of tiara made of wire based on your headcannon of a different animated series where you're a goddess, to bronycon, is indeed worse.
And there is *still* a very good chance that Chris is not going to be the weirdest looking person in that convention center...

duff101

Certified degenerate faggot
kiwifarms.net
Is Son Chu strong enough to make it to con? It’d be pretty sweet if we had a break down saga.
Early 2000s Chrysler minivans are a level below Ladas in terms or reliability, they’re not indestructible but with TLC they can last forever, though I doubt the van is getting regular check ups. I think it’s probable that Son-Chu makes it both ways but I doubt it lasts long after.

Reactions: Alex Krycek

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Son Chu strong enough to make it to con? It’d be pretty sweet if we had a break down saga.
Chris is going to make it to BronyCon if he has to push Son-Chu up hills so it can roll down to the next one. A long road trip is going to tax the ol’ war wagon pretty hard so I think there’s a good chance it’s not gonna make it back without a breakdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino