Twitter 8/1/19 - Hey, @BronyCon ! I am On My Way! -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My prediction: Nothing exciting will happen. A bunch of spergs will take selfies with him for some reason. During a Q&A he will get the mic and sperg on and on about how the show and bronycon aren't supposed to end because some pony told him. He will probably be mostly ignored, and if not, he may storm off but that'll be about it.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
His double chin has gotten so big you could fit another face on it.
He could probably pull off a pretty convincing "Sticky Fingers" using it:
16_206766_780_1200.jpeg

My prediction: Nothing exciting will happen. A bunch of spergs will take selfies with him for some reason. During a Q&A he will get the mic and sperg on and on about how the show and bronycon aren't supposed to end because some pony told him. He will probably be mostly ignored, and if not, he may storm off but that'll be about it.
Would be pretty funny if he'd pull a "PRAISE MY CREATIVITY" and throw a hissy fit if he doesn't find enough people willing to interact with him.

Cast Away

Fanning the flames
kiwifarms.net
Still can't believe yet another I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME funded his trip, I'm amazed at how they are able to just throw money around like that. Then again, we see Chris in severe debt yet still throwing around cash at plastic crap and vidya

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really hope you're wrong, Hulkster. Once Chris gets settled in and comfortable at the con, there are going to be a lot of triggers out there that could potentially set Chris off - Nowacking, Dr Wolf, the TF2 Analysts, all the other ponyfags who blocked him, and so on. And that doesn't even bring into play the end of the MLP show and this being the last BronyCon. I so hope they have some kind of farewell panel or ceremony where they give out fan awards.

While the VAs have by necessity developed a thick skin for dealing with a spergy and/or borderline insane fanbase, Chris's belief that they have some sort of input into the show greater than simply reading lines from a script means they are all going to be hearing about how the show should continue and (if we're lucky) about the Dimensional Merge. Even though they are all going to be following the "grin and bear it" philosophy, it could still lead to some good moments.

So, I dunno. While I don't want to get my hopes up for some kind of outburst, I'm looking at this like a tornado watch - the conditions are favorable for a sperg-storm to happen and now we just need to sit back and wait to see if a funnel forms.

No_one

French fries with pepper
kiwifarms.net
While the VAs have by necessity developed a thick skin for dealing with a spergy and/or borderline insane fanbase, Chris's belief that they have some sort of input into the show greater than simply reading lines from a script means they are all going to be hearing about how the show should continue and (if we're lucky) about the Dimensional Merge. Even though they are all going to be following the "grin and bear it" philosophy, it could still lead to some good moments.
Not to mention Lauren Faust will be there. Chris will have the opportunity to inform her that the show must continue because that's what the ponies want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino