Twitter 8/1/19 - Hey, @BronyCon ! I am On My Way! -

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet since he's a "goddess" he will try to tell the people of Bronycon that Celestial and Luna told him that everyone should worship him and start a crazy Chris cult.

Chris at this point in life can't even go on two sentences without mentioning his "family", "marriage", "superpowers", and "duties of a console goddess".

And I bet he's going to harass people at Brony Con about this and get kicked out and cry like a little baby in the restroom saying "It wasn't my fault, I was trying to get people to know the way of the dimensional merge and they wouldn't believe me, and can you donate 200 dollars so I can drive home please?! *While screeching and wailing like a crazy 5 year old*"

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I bet since he's a "goddess" he will try to tell the people of Bronycon that Celestial and Luna told him that everyone should worship him and start a crazy Chris cult.

Chris at this point in life can't even go on two sentences without mentioning his "family", "marriage", "superpowers", and "duties of a console goddess".

And I bet he's going to harass people at Brony Con about this and get kicked out and cry like a little baby in the restroom saying "It wasn't my fault, I was trying to get people to know the way of the dimensional merge and they wouldn't believe me, and can you donate 200 dollars so I can drive home please?! *While screeching and wailing like a crazy 5 year old*"
Times like that make you wish society would collapse and the world would go full on mad Max already. Chris wouldn't last one day in a world like that.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
That thing on his head looks more like a circlet or diadem, rather than a tiara.
Diadems are usually more open.
Also, how often does Christian wash his glasses, once a week?

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Probably sick of someone's shit
kiwifarms.net
Something I observe about Chris nearly every time I see him is that he seems to like to pretend to be a woman, but he doesn't really understand all of the things we do to take care of ourselves. Even the simple things like using a face cleanser (I would shudder to see blackhead extractions done on him), washing and conditioning his hair (even if he shampoos daily, which I doubt, your hair gets greasy if you don't condition. Your oil production goes into overdrive when you strip the hair), or getting a basic cut and style- most women don't just grow their hair out and leave it as a shapeless mop.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Something I observe about Chris nearly every time I see him is that he seems to like to pretend to be a woman, but he doesn't really understand all of the things we do to take care of ourselves. Even the simple things like using a face cleanser (I would shudder to see blackhead extractions done on him), washing and conditioning his hair (even if he shampoos daily, which I doubt, your hair gets greasy if you don't condition. Your oil production goes into overdrive when you strip the hair), or getting a basic cut and style- most women don't just grow their hair out and leave it as a shapeless mop.
Expecting Chris getting bald Saga and he might try wearing a wig

• Agree
Reactions: Pickle Inspector
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino