Twitter 8/1/19 - Hey, @BronyCon ! I am On My Way! -

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet since he's a "goddess" he will try to tell the people of Bronycon that Celestial and Luna told him that everyone should worship him and start a crazy Chris cult.

Chris at this point in life can't even go on two sentences without mentioning his "family", "marriage", "superpowers", and "duties of a console goddess".

And I bet he's going to harass people at Brony Con about this and get kicked out and cry like a little baby in the restroom saying "It wasn't my fault, I was trying to get people to know the way of the dimensional merge and they wouldn't believe me, and can you donate 200 dollars so I can drive home please?! *While screeching and wailing like a crazy 5 year old*"

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I bet since he's a "goddess" he will try to tell the people of Bronycon that Celestial and Luna told him that everyone should worship him and start a crazy Chris cult.

Chris at this point in life can't even go on two sentences without mentioning his "family", "marriage", "superpowers", and "duties of a console goddess".

And I bet he's going to harass people at Brony Con about this and get kicked out and cry like a little baby in the restroom saying "It wasn't my fault, I was trying to get people to know the way of the dimensional merge and they wouldn't believe me, and can you donate 200 dollars so I can drive home please?! *While screeching and wailing like a crazy 5 year old*"
Times like that make you wish society would collapse and the world would go full on mad Max already. Chris wouldn't last one day in a world like that.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
That thing on his head looks more like a circlet or diadem, rather than a tiara.
Diadems are usually more open.
Also, how often does Christian wash his glasses, once a week?

Agoraphobic Bullshit

The Town Crier and Boozehound
kiwifarms.net
Something I observe about Chris nearly every time I see him is that he seems to like to pretend to be a woman, but he doesn't really understand all of the things we do to take care of ourselves. Even the simple things like using a face cleanser (I would shudder to see blackhead extractions done on him), washing and conditioning his hair (even if he shampoos daily, which I doubt, your hair gets greasy if you don't condition. Your oil production goes into overdrive when you strip the hair), or getting a basic cut and style- most women don't just grow their hair out and leave it as a shapeless mop.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Something I observe about Chris nearly every time I see him is that he seems to like to pretend to be a woman, but he doesn't really understand all of the things we do to take care of ourselves. Even the simple things like using a face cleanser (I would shudder to see blackhead extractions done on him), washing and conditioning his hair (even if he shampoos daily, which I doubt, your hair gets greasy if you don't condition. Your oil production goes into overdrive when you strip the hair), or getting a basic cut and style- most women don't just grow their hair out and leave it as a shapeless mop.
Expecting Chris getting bald Saga and he might try wearing a wig

• Agree
Reactions: Pickle Inspector
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None