Interests Twitter 8/11/2017 Chris Spotted At Bronycon - A Wild Brony Appears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaol

I Got The Magic Honk
kiwifarms.net
Even though I don't condone his spending of so much money, I think it's good that Chris is out socializing. Sure people will always find something funny about him or hilarious, but in the end he is human being. He is enjoying himself and not having to care about pets,barb,court dates,getting sued,dead lines. However we all have to be truthful and know he will start asking for the money he spent on this little trip as soon as he gets back home.

Keine

The cooler ancient evil.
kiwifarms.net
Even though I don't condone his spending of so much money, I think it's good that Chris is out socializing. Sure people will always find something funny about him or hilarious, but in the end he is human being. He is enjoying himself and not having to care about pets,barb,court dates,getting sued,dead lines. However we all have to be truthful and know he will start asking for the money he spent on this little trip as soon as he gets back home.
If you listen to the vocaroo a couple pages back he's bringing up his patreon to some rando there. The shilling never stops even for ponies.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you listen to the vocaroo a couple pages back he's bringing up his patreon to some rando there. The shilling never stops even for ponies.
Schilling is different from begging.

Doesn't Chris mean times three or four because that's how many times bigger he is than the average woman? I still can't get over how Chris can look clean and shaved in one photograph and then look like he's been stranded in the wilderness for 72 hours in another photo.

I don't know if Libtard Strong is there, but I hope she makes a weird face if she and Chris take a photo together.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious how Barb took Chris's news about his three day adventure. We all know how much she freaked out at him and threatened him when he had plans to go to the last convention out of stage so I have to imagine that she had some resistance towards this one.

I can just imagine Chris saying he's going no matter what and Barb now being too weak and done for to even bother arguing with him or threatening to lock him out of his home when he tried to return.

Barb is an old woman who would be in some form of a home without Chris at this stage so I wonder how she's getting along in that big empty house. I can't imagine her enjoying three days alone with no assistance.
This might be a coincidence, but one of Chris's friends posted this:

screenshot-www.facebook.com 2017-08-12 15-05-23.png

ObeseVirgin

kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

BurningPewter

10 Lolcows who are gay - 9 will shock you!
kiwifarms.net
I think maybe the pain of loosing Doopie gave Chris the attitude to say screw off to Barb and go to this?

Is it confirmed Chris is staying in a hotel room with female friends (who must rival Amber Amor in their collective safety awareness if so)

Reactions: SugarSnot

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
I think maybe the pain of loosing Doopie gave Chris the attitude to say screw off to Barb and go to this?

Is it confirmed Chris is staying in a hotel room with female friends (who must rival Amber Amor in their collective safety awareness if so)
Good on Chris if he is. I mean seriously, who the hell books a room and goes to a con alone? That in itself is pretty fucking depressing.

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he told her he was going out for catfood, then when he returns 3 days later smelling even worse and covered in pony paraphenelia she wouldn't think twice of it because her brain resembles a half-melted block of swiss cheese?
She's either dead or he left while she was asleep. He'll only go back if she says she'll kill herself again.

Plus it's just a 2 hour drive. Maybe 4 if he drives like fucking grandma.

• Agree
Reactions: Broseph and Trilby
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino