Interests Twitter 8/11/2017 Chris Spotted At Bronycon - A Wild Brony Appears

Status
Not open for further replies.

FisfulFries

Sonichu Loremaster
kiwifarms.net
I actually noticed that too. It seems like his liking of Sonic has gone way down since the whole blarms incident. I think that whole saga caused him to think less of Sonic. On a side note, It'd be hilarious if he now regards Sonic the (Fictional) Hedgehog, as a troll.
Nah Chris has never obsessed over Sonic the way other people (especially other Sonic fans) think he did. Even before the whole blue arms thing Chris barely ever talked about Sonic. He never sperged out when Sonic was confirmed for Brawl, or the whole Sonic Unleashed Were-hog thing. He'd just buy the games and all their DLC and that's about it. Hell there was a video where GuruLarry tried to talk Sonic with him and Chris could barely understand what he was talking about. Hell if his characters weren't Sonic recolors you'd be hard pressed to even know he's a Sonic fan.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
So he's asking what ad-lib they've already thought of that they'd like to use in the future. I don't really think that's an ad-lib. I swear these voice actors must have experience working with the mentally handicapped.
C'mon man, their fanbase are 90%bronies... you can't get more mentally handicapped than that.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look I'm glad that Chris actually went out and socialize and had a good time, but I can't help noticing that he first and foremost praised himself, instead of thanking the graciousness of other guests, or for that matter the galpals that Marvin says brought him there.

CupONavy

Business Hobo
kiwifarms.net
Watching CWC ask that question with that tone was the most frightening experience in my life.
I literally jumped with that first... whatever came out of his mouth.

It all comes off like it's some bizarre docudrama re-enactment with a b-grade actor overselling it.

Chris seemed high in his own life and social, almost in a trance throughout the whole thing.

Lots of these con nerds talk about "post con depression" - once real life sets back in after 72 hours of fantasy indulgence.

If "normal" folks talk about that, we may be in for interesting things from CWCVille in the coming days. :optimistic:

Oh Jesus. Is this Cathy older lady going to become a new heartsweet AND Barb-By-Proxy? An oedipal China singularity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino