Twitter 8/5 - Chris's stressful day (is blacklisted from Papa Johns; kicked a cop car after causing a fender-bender) -

Time of Space

kiwifarms.net
Sure Chris, the AC produced that smell. Because nothing else in that car is reportedly capable of producing noxious odours.

Even with everything going on, the one thing that really pushed him over the edge for the first time in a while is the fact that he can't have pizza delivered anymore.
Because we can't have a goddess leave his house to shove fatty food down his throat.

Last edited:

CoolGuyHitler

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Second Missing Primarch

Hydra Dominatus!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And thus does reality hit him like a sledgehammer to the jaw, even as he frantically attempts to stave it off by retreating into delusion and claiming more people have seen his imaginary friends

Also, gotta love the fact that he kicked a cop car a few times and thinks that's sufficient payback for all the times the jerkops pwned him. You really showed 'em, Chris. I'm sure they'll regret crossing the "kind and understanding" CPU goddess now. :story:

Gooby

Good Boye
kiwifarms.net
Honestly hitting someone's car, kicking a cop car 5 times, and finally realizing he's blacklisted from pizza delivery and having the pizza guys literally show him pages upon pages of false calls are all pretty good content, it seems Bronycon was not a bust for content after all.

Well, there goes the bulk of the bronycon high, at least. I wonder how many I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME it takes to get the police to give a shit about Chris admitting to intentionally damaging a police vehicle?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino