Twitter 8/5 - Chris's stressful day (is blacklisted from Papa Johns; kicked a cop car after causing a fender-bender) -

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
I have my doubts that he kicked a police car. While he may appear deranged, there is no way that the police in that area don't know him and would realise that he isn't completely disabled to the point that he doesn't know right from wrong.
He either didn't kick the car, the police didn't see him do it, or he just got hooked up by a cop that was probably at the end of his shift.
I share the same doubts. I think it’s either Chris “mentally” kicking the car the same way he thinks he can hurl lightning bolts, or he touched the tire or tailpipe with his foot without any force and blew it up in his mind and on Twitter like he kicked the car with force.

Sonic Rainboom

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that he was blacklisted from Papa Johns I kind of find that as a good thing. Mostly because it would kind of force him out of the house every once in a while to go pick up a Pizza instead of having it delivered. Therefore he can't be lazy on that front anymore. He actually now has to work a little to pick up food.
Chris would probably wreck the car.

Also, prank ordering pizzas is dumb w∈∈n shit.

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
As much as I make fun of Chris and all that crap, ordering pizza to his house is stupid. If you paid for it so they'd deliver it, congrats, you gave fatty more free food. If you didn't pay for it, then Chris and Barb would refuse to pay and the poor delivery man and rest of the restaurant would waste their time and money.
Hulk, you're a great daddo.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
In the brony con pics where he wasn't posing with enabling tards he looked like he wanted to lay down on the con floor and take a nap, so I'm not surprised chris's spongy, fat foot couldn't harm a car door. It had to be like hitting the door with a pillow. Probably didn't even scratch the finish.

A shame barb was there to calm things down. Another case of mommy distracting people so fatty can waddle away from danger.

Last edited:

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone recently mentioned "this is how he had an accident before" and then the absolute madman up and does it!
If it were my truck, and I saw the incident, but then saw Chris I'd be like "fuck it yeah this is gonna make go viral in a bad way on social media".

Thinking about his tasks. Jesus H.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino