Twitter 8/5 - Chris's stressful day (is blacklisted from Papa Johns; kicked a cop car after causing a fender-bender) -

Distant Stare

Worldwide Mad Deadly Communist Gangster Computer
kiwifarms.net
There is no way Chris did not leave a mark on the other person car. If a cop was involved they would have gotten a call from the other person, who knew that there car had been hit. Either that or the cop actually watch him back into it. There is no way an aluminium/plastic body would survive any sort of collision, even at only 2 mph.

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
There is no way Chris did not leave a mark on the other person car. If a cop was involved they would have gotten a call from the other person, who knew that there car had been hit. Either that or the cop actually watch him back into it. There is no way an aluminium/plastic body would survive any sort of collision, even at only 2 mph.
Might've been a dent, or really depends on the car. My truck got bumped by a Pontiac firebird, and it didn't really leave a mark on my truck, and his vehicle only got a dented license plate. If we have video we could make better guesstimates.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

normankrasner

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure a Buy Now Pay Here dealer like this will sell Chris(tine) and Barb some overpriced old high mileage lemon with a high interest loan

No, let's get a real piece of shit. 1990 Ford Festiva.

Last edited:

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I had to reread this again and I missed it the first time.... he says people actually saw his imaginary friends standing next to him.
Either Chris is lying, someone was ideaguying him, or his delusions are now communicable.
Chris is not open on his "marriage" outside his inner circle and on the internet; the court testimony and bronycon proves that. So yeah, he's lying.

• Agree
Reactions: PT 940

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had to reread this again and I missed it the first time.... he says people actually saw his imaginary friends standing next to him.
Either Chris is lying, someone was ideaguying him, or his delusions are now communicable.
Or the ones who saw his imaginary friends are as real as they are

• Agree
Reactions: PT 940 and Fritos

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or people are humoring him, or people are trolling him, or Chris sees people staring at him and just assumes that they are looking at his imaginary friends.

Chris doesn't out-and-out lie as much as most folks think he does. Most of his untruths stem from the facts that he has a very selective memory, that he is an extremely unreliable narrator, and that his autism prevents him from understanding peoples' real motivations so he just attributes their actions to something he can more easily understand.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Or that he wants to understand. He really, really wants his imaginary pals to be real, because that would be his ultimate vindication. So he tells anyone who'll listen that other people than him actually saw them (and, assuming that Chris knows the meaning of the word - a big assumption, I know) even actually felt them, hoping desperately that, if he just believes enough himself, then Tinker Bell will live.

It can't be said often enough. Chris does not believe that electric hedgehog pokeymans are manifesting in our World for all to see and touch right now. But, like some autistic Fox Mulder, he wants to believe. A lot.

• Thunk-Provoking

Gold Anemone

slaps you with my 200 golden tentacles
kiwifarms.net
I think Chris was talking to somebody while directly referencing his hallucinations, the unfortunate victim realised he was completely insane and played along with the idea. Like how you don’t want to directly tell a kid who still believes in Santa that he isn’t real.

P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net
Maybe people are just looking away from him because they can't hold eye contact with him

• Agree
Reactions: Trilby

The handsome tard

Im strangling Mister Cash for bringing up my wife
kiwifarms.net
Chris sucks at games, and driving is kind of like vidya IRL, so it's no wonder he sucks at it.
Its them damn bugged driving mechanics, I tell you! :stress:

I think Chris was talking to somebody while directly referencing his hallucinations, the unfortunate victim realised he was completely insane and played along with the idea. Like how you don’t want to directly tell a kid who still believes in Santa that he isn’t real.
More like you dont tell directly to a drugged up knife wielding maniac holding you hostage that you cant see the blue aliens by the window, telling him what to do. :cryblood:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
More like you dont tell directly to a drugged up knife wielding maniac holding you hostage that you cant see the blue aliens by the window, telling him what to do. :cryblood:
It's like dealing with a crazed homeless person rambling about being the Lord of the harvest or some shit like that just nod and play along and maybe he'll go away

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino