Twitter 9/10 - Chris misses the Teen Troon Squad, hopes to get together with them again -

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Chris is probably cooped up in his house so much with so little human interaction that he misses just about anything where he got out of the house.
I thought of something. So Blorb's van is fucked up. If even one of those troons has a ride, Chris may be looking to use them as transportation (as well as a free weed source.) I don't think they want anything more to do with him however.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Sonichump

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He misses them because they supported his merge bullshit. If it wasn't for getting scammed by the idea guys he'd miss them too. Hell it wouldn't surprise me if he tries to reconnect with them at some point.
I agree, as I stated before, he enjoys the abuse. It reminds him of Borb and the people at Manchester, who threw pennies and we're paid to be galpals.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I agree, as I stated before, he enjoys the abuse. It reminds him of Borb and the people at Manchester, who threw pennies and we're paid to be galpals.
He can cover it up with the talk of the merge all he wants but he's only dening the truth....

Chris would give anything to be an autistic teenager surrounded by those cute "gal pals" who babied him like he was some lost little puppy even if someone was paying for them too, cause it's not like he knew that then.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He can cover it up with the talk of the merge all he wants but he's only dening the truth....

Chris would give anything to be an autistic teenager surrounded by those cute "gal pals" who babied him like he was some lost little puppy even if someone was paying for them too, cause it's not like he knew that then.
When you don't understand the visceral meaning of shame, then you're no good to society except for a laugh or two.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

True, but he wasn't interested in sex or love back then so he went from harmless sperg to autistic troon weirdo who's a bit too touchy-feely.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
True, but he wasn't interested in sex or love back then so he went from harmless sperg to autistic troon weirdo who's a bit too touchy-feely.
Only cause he was biding his time, I bet in his head he had to only wait till after graduation or sometime that he'd have his pick of them to be his sweethearts/China. But as is the story of his life reality came around and they cut all ties with him once Bob stopped paying. Anyway let's let it at that Getting off topic....mhh the same can be said about the teen troons he misses them because reality exposed them for what they are and Chris doesn't care because he's desperate for validation on his idiotic ideas.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I guess roleplaying with Sockness just isn't enough anymore. He wants in-person interaction, but only if they'll play make-believe with him. Can't have any doubters around, because his cartoon pals are coming to save him soon.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino