Twitter 9/13 - Brony calls Chris out on RPing, Chris doubles down - Magi-Chan's waifus are Barb and Bob

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
So...Magi Chan fucked Barb and Bob both, while they were "still developing"? What the exact fuck is this?

Someone's messing with him again. Chris would never have said homoerotic shit about Bob, and I really don't think he would have imagined one of his characters fucking his mother before the character fucked him.

This really isn't funny anymore, it's just sad. And irritating. People just need to block him, at this point even responding "Christine you need to stop" fills him with righteous tard rage and he digs his heels deeper into the shit-pit of his dimensional nonsense.

Nekromantik2

Putting the fun in funeral.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone's messing with him again. Chris would never have said homoerotic shit about Bob, and I really don't think he would have imagined one of his characters fucking his mother before the character fucked him.

This really isn't funny anymore, it's just sad. And irritating. People just need to block him, at this point even responding "Christine you need to stop" fills him with righteous tard rage and he digs his heels deeper into the shit-pit of his dimensional nonsense.
hmmm.png
People like the bottom tweet aren't helping. I really wonder what they get out of this, messing with a mentally ill man.

MilkMage

Oh what a Sperg I am. Oh what a Sperg I am.
kiwifarms.net
It's fuckin brilliant whenever Chris tries to bring up his batshit Schrödinger-ass-dualist-ass-newagepeepeepoopoo-rogerrabbitplagerizing-ass delusions to some rando online, only to get called a sped and told to fuck off.

Also he wants to fuck his parents. Not like we didn't know that already, but it's nice to have some more proof.

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
So the lore of Magi-Chan now states that before he met his “wife,” he was having guilty pleasure faps to Barb for years...

But then Chris came along and Magi-chan imprinted on Chris. And for years he’s been molding Chris into the perfect goddess/Sonichu/pony from the shadows.
:stress:
Why is Magi-Chan both a Twilight love-interest and the Phantom of the Opera?

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
It must really burn Chris's fat arse when some Twitter Brony whom he regards as a friend - hey, they've not blocked him! - says clearly and emphatically that the Merge is not happening and that his waifu and husbandos are 100% fictional. And suddenly, Chris comes over all 'LET US NEVER SPEAK OF THIS AGAIN!'

You can't handle the Truth, can you, Chris? Also, Bob is waiting in the afterlife, sharpening his axe, to give you 40 whacks about making him into a fuck-toy for an imaginary purple hedgehog faggot.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino