Twitter 9/21 - How to grow larger breasts -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's also interesting that so much of his transition involves bigger boobs. He doesn't seem to understand that being a woman isn't just a case of bolting tits on to a man.
I don't think Chris really understands the science behind gender differences. To him, he sees that men have nipples, which on women supposedly produce tard cum, so therefore if he increases his moob size that will turn them into woman's breasts.
I'm half-expecting Marvin to come and prove me wrong but, from my point of view, I don't think Chris has a greater understanding of gender differences/sexuality than "men have a penis, women have breasts and a vagina". We've already seen Chris try to convince himself that his un-clit was akin to his sprouting a vagina, so he of course thinks that his ever-expanding moobs are the blossoming of a beautiful set of D-cups. For Chris, vagina + boobs = woman.

Then (as many other folks have already pointed out), look at how he handles females in Sonichu. While I would never argue that characterization is his strong point as a writer, he at least makes some small effort to differentiate the guy characters. His women, however, are all generically nice, sweet, and caring and are only interested in shopping and sex. Now, if the womens' sole purpose (well, aside from rampant consumerism) is sex, what would be important to them (i.e. important to Chris)?

Yep. Vagina and boobs.

ZehnBoat

Benny Harvey RIP
kiwifarms.net
Why would you even put soy sauce on fries?
Like, forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't soy sauce usually used with Asian food?
chris thinks soy sauce will give him DA SETSY BWESTS
because soy sauce and soy milk are the same to him... or he saw soy and decided that since drinking milk was yucky, he went with the very tasty soy sauce because it goes down salty.

Slowinthemind

Riding the rickshaw of short buses
kiwifarms.net
chris thinks soy sauce will give him DA SETSY BWESTS
because soy sauce and soy milk are the same to him... or he saw soy and decided that since drinking milk was yucky, he went with the very tasty soy sauce because it goes down salty.
He should mix it with Fanta so it goes down sweet.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Y2K Baby

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I'm half-expecting Marvin to come and prove me wrong but, from my point of view, I don't think Chris has a greater understanding of gender differences/sexuality than "men have a penis, women have breasts and a vagina". We've already seen Chris try to convince himself that his un-clit was akin to his sprouting a vagina, so he of course thinks that his ever-expanding moobs are the blossoming of a beautiful set of D-cups. For Chris, vagina + boobs = woman.

Then (as many other folks have already pointed out), look at how he handles females in Sonichu. While I would never argue that characterization is his strong point as a writer, he at least makes some small effort to differentiate the guy characters. His women, however, are all generically nice, sweet, and caring and are only interested in shopping and sex. Now, if the womens' sole purpose (well, aside from rampant consumerism) is sex, what would be important to them (i.e. important to Chris)?

Yep. Vagina and boobs.
Well, amazingly we can now presume Chris slept through sex ed or whatever class taught that the differences between men and women aren't just what equipment they have between the legs or how big their chesticles are.

Because women are born with slightly wider hips than men to accommodate the whole 'giving birth' thing, meaning Chris will never be able to become a true woman as even binatural beats can't correct his natural skeleton.

Frozen Fishsticks

kiwifarms.net
Why would you even put soy sauce on fries?
Like, forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't soy sauce usually used with Asian food?
Soy sauce is basically used as a flavor enhancer. I'm sure there are foodies out there who have found uses for it outside of asian dishes. Not that we can expect Chris to be a gourmet since he literally eats nothing but fast food or microwave meals. Which makes it more dumb he using it on unsalted McDonald's fries.

ZehnBoat

Benny Harvey RIP
kiwifarms.net
Well, amazingly we can now presume Chris slept through sex ed or whatever class taught that the differences between men and women aren't just what equipment they have between the legs or how big their chesticles are.

Because women are born with slightly wider hips than men to accommodate the whole 'giving birth' thing, meaning Chris will never be able to become a true woman as even binatural beats can't correct his natural skeleton.
i'm sure there's a binaural beats video for that, but chris seems to be ignoring that for "GET BUBBLE BUTT FAST" videos.

Cowpies

kiwifarms.net
Chris seems to acknowledge that it's probably bullshit, but he's desperate enough to try anything because he doesn't have the money to get a boob job. I'm wondering when he's going to try to beg for donations so he can get them done.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Mariposa Electrique

Pepito

Trust me, I'm white
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None