Twitter 9/21 - How to grow larger breasts

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetstream Sam

Shit-Eating Grin at All Times
kiwifarms.net
God damn Chris, that just sounds like it tastes awful. His health does not need anymore holistic transition bullshit. If he really felt like a female soul or whatever, it'd be better to do the full transition instead of the "tumblr discount TRANSition" that does not work for shit. I think he might have enough resources to accomplish that, but it's Chris. Is he still buttering himself up with that estrogen gel stuff?

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anal bleeding probably - he'll confuse it with his 'time of the month' and then wonder if he's woman-ed to hard when it keeps going every day.
Can you imagine, Chris being chased out of McDonald's after he sneaks into the women's restroom and rifles through a woman's purse searching for tampons while singing the MLP theme song and adjusting his meaty tuck.

ZehnBoat

the ultimate crunch
kiwifarms.net
Anal bleeding probably - he'll confuse it with his 'time of the month' and then wonder if he's woman-ed to hard when it keeps going every day.
nah, diabetic shock or something, he'll just say it's his lesbian soul being formed or some shit.
and when he loses a foot, he'll just say he was footless in a previous life.
all i can get from this is chris has convinced himself that he MUST absolutely eat soy sauce when he can.
oh boy

KickyerArsene

If you'll pardon my French
kiwifarms.net
Hear that, girls? Chris has just saved you a fortune by skipping that pesky breast augmentation surgery!

Pop those prunes! (Get fat!)

Is this him finally admitting through action that those self-hypnosis videos he praised are BS? I'm sure they had one on increasing busts too, but now soy sauce is the miracle cure!
Yeah, I read your true thoughts through actions, Chris.

Last edited:

violetluma

Observing lolcows from beyond the cosmos.
kiwifarms.net
I mean. Sure, Chris. Of course your man boobs are gonna get bigger from eating stuff like that. Also if he's actually eating 12 prunes a day rip his britches.

KickyerArsene

If you'll pardon my French
kiwifarms.net
Chris comforts Jessica:
eye_twitch_fight_club.gif

Cuntster

Bastard Congoid of the Jungle.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We need to convince him to do soy sauce enemas.

If he's getting liquid retained AND eating a natural laxative, he might be getting explosive diarrea.
Better yet convince him to “douche” his septic taint wound with soy sauce. Just let it marinade for about 3 hours for maximum breast enhancement.

Queen of the hoard

Wearing a dead cat fur coat because hoarding
kiwifarms.net
Mcdonalds hates him I know Mcdonalds hates all the people ordering no salt fries they have to make a new batch and its a kick in the nuts seeing him slather it in soy sauce one of the saltiest sauces I know of even with the low sodium.
Also I don't eat prunes why are my boobs so annoyingly big? What happens if I eat one?

Chris really is delusional I mean I guess soy foods raise estrogen why can't he eat tofu and edamame? He might lose weight if he didn't use salt liquid on his fat sticks. Just get implants man don't try to justify whatever goop you shovel in your second asshole.

Sushinope

kiwifarms.net
Chris really is delusional I mean I guess soy foods raise estrogen why can't he eat tofu and edamame? He might lose weight if he didn't use salt liquid on his fat sticks. Just get implants man don't try to justify whatever goop you shovel in your second asshole.
If its healthy he'll never eat it, with soy sauce he can just pour it down his throat or dump it all over his food thinking he's watching his figure or the soy makes it instantly healthy so he can eat anything he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.