Twitter Autism - What is the dumbest thing you’ve seen posted on Twitter

P

PT 522

kiwifarms.net
Watching this thread to return to it later because all my friends are so far down the libtard rabbit hole that they think AOC posts good takes. I think I have a folder in my phone dedicated to the screencaps but I'm on desktop rn oops

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dumb
Reactions: Feline Darkmage
P

PT 522

kiwifarms.net
Ho ho ho! Merry Cringemas, boys and girls!
I need better friends
imgs removed because I can't remember what I hosted on tinypic and what I didn't

• Autistic
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

Logic

Like whatever man, that's just like...your opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These tweets take sockpuppeting to an entirely new level.

Reactions: BajaBlaster
P

PT 522

kiwifarms.net
Imgs removed because I can't remember what I hosted to tinypic or not

Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711

Jmz_33

kiwifarms.net

Another soon to be classic.

I made one joke at this guy’s expense, and a bunch of guys with anime avatars started flooding my notifications. Moral of the story, don’t interact with people with anime avatars.

Bread Fetishist

Public enemy to bakers everywhere
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 737499
Another soon to be classic.
View attachment 737501
I made one joke at this guy’s expense, and a bunch of guys with anime avatars started flooding my notifications. Moral of the story, don’t interact with people with anime avatars.
I mean, the second guy isn't exactly wrong. Every time some Twitter/Tumblr sperg claims that they "fixed" a character's design because they "appeal to the male fantasy", I cringe.

Jmz_33

kiwifarms.net
I mean, the second guy isn't exactly wrong. Every time some Twitter/Tumblr sperg claims that they "fixed" a character's design because they "appeal to the male fantasy", I cringe.
Don’t get me wrong, I totally agree, those tumblr cunts are also quite autistic. But you didn’t see the whole Twitter thread (of 22 separate tweets) that was just him spurging out over every tweet that called him gay.

Tags
None