Twitter Autism - What is the dumbest thing you’ve seen posted on Twitter

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
Watching this thread to return to it later because all my friends are so far down the libtard rabbit hole that they think AOC posts good takes and they retweet exceptional stuff all the time. I think I have a folder in my phone dedicated to the screencaps but I'm on desktop rn oops

Logic

That's the way yer daddy lives!!
kiwifarms.net
These tweets take sockpuppeting to an entirely new level.

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711

Jmz_33

kiwifarms.net

Another soon to be classic.

I made one joke at this guy’s expense, and a bunch of guys with anime avatars started flooding my notifications. Moral of the story, don’t interact with people with anime avatars.

Bread Fetishist

Public enemy to bakers everywhere
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 737499
Another soon to be classic.
View attachment 737501
I made one joke at this guy’s expense, and a bunch of guys with anime avatars started flooding my notifications. Moral of the story, don’t interact with people with anime avatars.
I mean, the second guy isn't exactly wrong. Every time some Twitter/Tumblr sperg claims that they "fixed" a character's design because they "appeal to the male fantasy", I cringe.

Jmz_33

kiwifarms.net
I mean, the second guy isn't exactly wrong. Every time some Twitter/Tumblr sperg claims that they "fixed" a character's design because they "appeal to the male fantasy", I cringe.
Don’t get me wrong, I totally agree, those tumblr cunts are also quite autistic. But you didn’t see the whole Twitter thread (of 22 separate tweets) that was just him spurging out over every tweet that called him gay.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino