Twitter Autism - What is the dumbest thing you’ve seen posted on Twitter

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Stolen from the furry thread.

1592000286320.png

He was arguing that ALL of Paw Patrol needs to be cancelled, not just the cop dog.

Migraine Box

Pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have pics of some online "chef" picking fights on twitter? I mean like actual legit trying to fight people irl over petty tweets

Lapis Lazuli

Definitely from Steven Universe.
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot (989).png

Screenshot (992).png

And then I told them they were racist and everybody clapped.
Screenshot (993).png

Screenshot (994).png

The sheer amount of morons who automatically think this is a slur simply because some idiot on Twitter told them so is unfathomable. It's almost like they get all their information about their world from an echo chamber rather than actual research.

Lapis Lazuli

Definitely from Steven Universe.
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot (1130).png

Screenshot (1129).png

The way the average Twitter user speaks is so robotic, it's kind of scary.
She went from "haha adhd", to "BLACK LIVES MATTER", to "haha look at my instagram for cat photos", and then back to talking about her ADHD. What was the point of shamelessly yelling "BLM" then?

TheMagician

Just lost The Game
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1489833
View attachment 1489834
The way the average Twitter user speaks is so robotic, it's kind of scary.
She went from "haha adhd", to "BLACK LIVES MATTER", to "haha look at my instagram for cat photos", and then back to talking about her ADHD. What was the point of shamelessly yelling "BLM" then?
It started with people replying to their own tweets (once they got popular) with "woah, this really blew up." followed by either some cause they wanted to promote or some of their other works or merch that they want people to check out - trying to take advantage of the audience they temporarily gained to promote something else, while people were still listening to them