Twitter/Reddit - Chris roleplaying as Magi-Chan megathread -

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
screenshot-twitter.com-2019.08.14-20-35-04.png

Edit: Split this off from the Random Updates thread since Chris has been RPing as Magi-Chan over Twitter for a few days now. https://twitter.com/MagiChan111448/with_replies

Since August 25th, Chris has also been role-playing on Reddit, in the CultofCWC sub, which is populated by Sockness and his sockpuppets. https://www.reddit.com/user/CwcvilleGuardian1982/

Sockness is enabling Chris's fantasies and has lead him to think he and Sickness need to meet in order to complete the Dimensional Merge and have Magi-Chan fully cross over.

Last edited:

Second Missing Primarch

Hydra Dominatus!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see this going one of three ways.

1. Chris will act like he's "channeling" Magi-Chan the way he was pretending to channel Marge Simpson in that ghost-hunting video a while back.

2. Chris will point the camera at empty space and act like Magi-Chan is talking, occasionally interjecting comments like "mm, yeah, you're so insightful, hubby!" Bonus points if he chooses to hide off-camera and pretend to be Magi-Chan.

3. Those "one or two details" never get cleared up and nothing happens, the same way Chris never quite got around to producing that video of his Force lightning powers.

What? You mean “Niggo”?
Naive. He hated it because trolls kept using it to refer to him being a gullible moron during the peak trolling days. He once claimed that hearing it spoken was worse than the sound of "metal nails on a chalkboard."

GaurdedRisk

Veteran of the Great Skeleton War
kiwifarms.net
Chris's videos, much like his twitter have been continuing to get more and more about nothing.
What once was vlogs with a topic you could maybe follow on a good day, are now weird almost art-house content made with legos.
If chris decides to truly make any "video" showcasing the merge I think option #3 is most likely.
He'll probably showcase bad art/media he made himself to "show" us just how the merge is real.
Think cork-boards with string but drawn with crayons. Either way, I think no matter how he does it, even with more legos, it probably will be yet another boring, slightly-worrying, video.

Quixotic Son

kiwifarms.net

1. Chris will act like he's "channeling" Magi-Chan the way he was pretending to channel Marge Simpson in that ghost-hunting video a while back.

2. Chris will point the camera at empty space and act like Magi-Chan is talking, occasionally interjecting comments like "mm, yeah, you're so insightful, hubby!" Bonus points if he chooses to hide off-camera and pretend to be Magi-Chan.

3. Those "one or two details" never get cleared up and nothing happens, the same way Chris never quite got around to producing that video of his Force lightning powers.

Naive. He hated it because trolls kept using it to refer to him being a gullible moron during the peak trolling days. He once claimed that hearing it spoken was worse than the sound of "metal nails on a chalkboard."
Or it could be in like A Girl Who Brought Down the World when the Chris character put cutouts of the character in question (this one being Magi-chan obviously) in front of the camera and slightly trying to alter his voice.

The sad thing is, he probably did this with Mary Lee Walsh too.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
However Chris attempts to pull off the video "proving" the gay purple Sonic recolor is real, you know its going to be pathetic and incompetent. My money is on Chris filming an empty chair or something, trying to change his voice while speaking off camera, and then saying something like "If you can't see him it's because you don't have special powers or haven't merged yet". This whole merge thing has been really childish and sad, and the video will be no different.

No_one

French fries with pepper
kiwifarms.net
It looks like Chris is making another personality for himself. There's Christine "with an enormous capacity for love, compassion, and understanding" - basically Sailor Moon, and Magi Chan with brilliant wisdom and intelligence - Sailor Mercury. If Chris wasn't so lazy and unimaginative he'd create the whole hedgehog-pony equivalent of Sailor Scouts squad to represent whatever is going on in his head.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After Chris wrote up the rant on why people shouldn't block him, he tried following Cole Smithey and I guess Cole blocked him immediately since he's not in Chris's Following list now.

cwcfollowcole.png

I don't see any tweets from Chris directed at Cole, so maybe Chris tried to DM him and Cole reacted by hitting the block button.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
After Chris wrote up the rant on why people shouldn't block him, he tried following Cole Smithey and I guess Cole blocked him immediately since he's not in Chris's Following list now.

View attachment 892265

I don't see any tweets from Chris directed at Cole, so maybe Chris tried to DM him and Cole reacted by hitting the block button.
You do Godbear’s work, sir.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino