Twitter/Reddit - Chris roleplaying as Magi-Chan megathread -

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I find it odd that Chris attended to the last bronycon. During the Q&A, he could've told Faust that a horse told that the show will extend instead he asked about the pitching.

Chris once declare himself as a chronicler (meaning: historian) of C-197. He should just write the "history".
Chris seems to still be somewhat mentally sound enough to understand that if he said that in front of everyone not only would he be wasting their time but also make a (bigger) fool of himself, and seems to remember what happened the last time he asked the staff a stupid question with the whole "ad libbing" bebacle.

Brian Butterfield

Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.
kiwifarms.net
Great logic. He wasn't coerced into making incredibly True and Honest embarrassing content, it was Fated. Pissing and shitting on the floor, buttfucking Sonichu, and pulling his taffy on-camera were worth becoming a CPU Goddess. Also, don't mention those videos please, they're embarrassing.

Chris is a walking Streisand effect.

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
Magi-Chan is the last anchor Chris has that keeps him from being a menace to society.

It's imperative that he keeps up the perpetual delusion that he's married to a Pokemon, otherwise he'll probably run around PVCC naked with security chasing him.

Possibly screaming demands for Mary Lee Walsh to personally meet with him and Magi-Chan and apologize.

To which she'll send a trespassing notice.

TrippinKahlua

Fashions provided by Lily Reuben Salon SSW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The "Christine is in California" thing is gonna have to be pics or it didn't happen when this charade is over. Cali has literally every climate in it's one state and him and Mewtwo will have to see Lake Tahoe to the Death Valley to Venice Beach to Tijuana border with photos while they are two Psychic beings with instant teleportation

Yop Yop

Corrupted Citizen of the Private Villa
kiwifarms.net
Magi-Chan is the last anchor Chris has that keeps him from being a menace to society.

It's imperative that he keeps up the perpetual delusion that he's married to a Pokemon, otherwise he'll probably run around PVCC naked with security chasing him.

Possibly screaming demands for Mary Lee Walsh to personally meet with him and Magi-Chan and apologize.

To which she'll send a trespassing notice.
You say that as if it would be a bad thing.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Wait WTF?!

Is “Magichan” suggesting that he was ok with leaking the footage of Chris pissing on the floor because it “proved” he was real?!

What sort of autistic insanity is this?!

I love how Chris is totally oblivious to how this makes Magichan look like a stone-cold psychopath!

Chris is also starting to sound more and more like himself and is reverting to crazybabble and wordsalad.

Oh well...

I like that he politely requests that we follow along before launching into a screed of absolute fucking insanity explaining that he totally wasn't tricked but following preordination. I think.
Usually people are “preordained” for greatness. Jesus Christ was preordained to save us from sin and rise from the dead. King Arthur was preordained to pull the sword from the stone and become King of England.

According to Magichan, Chris was preordained to be swindled by an autist, slap his near senile mom and record himself pissing on the floor.

Let that sink in, folks!

Last edited by a moderator:

desven

Snoopy 2009
kiwifarms.net
A couple of weeks ago I called it by saying “Christopher” (in the multiple personalities video) was somehow Magi-chan. Does Chris have any other vid or something claiming to have split personalities that he could also re-claim as “I'm not retarded, it was Magi-chan all time along!”?

Tags
None