Twitter/Reddit - Chris roleplaying as Magi-Chan megathread -

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if the dumb Cherokee-an stuff is still canon
Ever since chris did that 23&me thing and got a result of 0% native american he's been pretty quiet about it.

I really hope Chris himself won't feature in comprehensive history
his cpu autism will taint its quality
since he's binged on the documentary and doesn't believe he's the same person in the documentary, AND because his ego's swollen to disgusting proportions: I get the feeling he'll try to do just that.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net

'...a few simple and kind drawings.'

Chris, somehow I doubt that your Magic Marker scrawls of the Samurai Pizza Bots have advanced the cause of robotics.

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
Is this magi-chan shit ever gonna end?
There's no way to tell really.

But I think why he keeps doing this is:

(a) attention.

(b) because he can't face reality/attention.

(c) someone like Sockness pulling the strings/attention.

(d) Chris is about to commit the ever-honorable seppuku and this is the best to mentally distance himself before he does it/attention.

duff101

Save me a place in Thugz Mansion
kiwifarms.net
There's no way to tell really.

But I think why he keeps doing this is:

(a) attention.

(b) because he can't face reality/attention.

(c) someone like Sockness pulling the strings/attention.

(d) Chris is about to commit the ever-honorable seppuku and this is the best to mentally distance himself before he does it/attention.
I would agree with you on c, but I think the Magi-Chan act really only saw a slight rise in attention and for a very brief period of time before everyone just went back to normalcy, and Chris doesn't have the balls to off himself.

I hope Sockness and Chris do some magic shit ASAP because I've got interdimensional celestial blueballs about this fuckin Merge.

duff101

Save me a place in Thugz Mansion
kiwifarms.net
I feel like I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME are need at this point.
Honestly I doubt that will fix anything. We're down a path with basically one of three options:
a. Chris & Sockness meet
b. This continues indefinitely until Chris gives up
c. Act of God (e.g. Barb kicks the bucket, another fire)
At this point Chris is so deep in delusion nothing any troll tells him will get through, the pigheadedness armor is too thick. Plus they'd have to tell Chris that he is wrong and not powerful, which I'm sure our Goddess will take with humility and reason.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Power level/TMI: I have some issues with depression myself. There is the kernel of decent advice in what Chris says, but it can be boiled down to 'on those days when you can't get out of bed, do all that you can to force yourself to do so.' Which is 22 words in all.

The rest of his advice, alas, is pointless.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino