Twitter/Reddit - Chris roleplaying as Magi-Chan megathread -

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net

'...a few simple and kind drawings.'

Chris, somehow I doubt that your Magic Marker scrawls of the Samurai Pizza Bots have advanced the cause of robotics.

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
Is this magi-chan shit ever gonna end?
There's no way to tell really.

But I think why he keeps doing this is:

(a) attention.

(b) because he can't face reality/attention.

(c) someone like Sockness pulling the strings/attention.

(d) Chris is about to commit the ever-honorable seppuku and this is the best to mentally distance himself before he does it/attention.

duff101

Right/Left Tosser
kiwifarms.net
There's no way to tell really.

But I think why he keeps doing this is:

(a) attention.

(b) because he can't face reality/attention.

(c) someone like Sockness pulling the strings/attention.

(d) Chris is about to commit the ever-honorable seppuku and this is the best to mentally distance himself before he does it/attention.
I would agree with you on c, but I think the Magi-Chan act really only saw a slight rise in attention and for a very brief period of time before everyone just went back to normalcy, and Chris doesn't have the balls to off himself.

I hope Sockness and Chris do some magic shit ASAP because I've got interdimensional celestial blueballs about this fuckin Merge.

duff101

Right/Left Tosser
kiwifarms.net
I feel like I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME are need at this point.
Honestly I doubt that will fix anything. We're down a path with basically one of three options:
a. Chris & Sockness meet
b. This continues indefinitely until Chris gives up
c. Act of God (e.g. Barb kicks the bucket, another fire)
At this point Chris is so deep in delusion nothing any troll tells him will get through, the pigheadedness armor is too thick. Plus they'd have to tell Chris that he is wrong and not powerful, which I'm sure our Goddess will take with humility and reason.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net
That's what PC culture does. It strives to erase real history and retell it using its own narrative.
Decent advice, probably the smartest Magi-Chan has sounded since this began (though that's not saying much).

I see so that makes things clearer now. Magi-Chan is one of those sassy limp wrist gay dudes. So just who is the man in this poly relationship? Mewtwo?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: AsianChris

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
TFW you're a near-omnipotent psychic superbeing and Taylor Swift is your guru.

Also, I've already forgotten that your 'hatred' exists, which is why I bothered to acknowledge it.
Well Chris and Taylor are perfect pawns for leftist agenda sobi see why he's using her for his new cwcisms, they claim to just "forget it" but we know just how thin skinned they are.

Tags
None