Twitter/Reddit - Chris roleplaying as Magi-Chan megathread -

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net
That's what PC culture does. It strives to erase real history and retell it using its own narrative.
Decent advice, probably the smartest Magi-Chan has sounded since this began (though that's not saying much).

I see so that makes things clearer now. Magi-Chan is one of those sassy limp wrist gay dudes. So just who is the man in this poly relationship? Mewtwo?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: AsianChris

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
TFW you're a near-omnipotent psychic superbeing and Taylor Swift is your guru.

Also, I've already forgotten that your 'hatred' exists, which is why I bothered to acknowledge it.
Well Chris and Taylor are perfect pawns for leftist agenda sobi see why he's using her for his new cwcisms, they claim to just "forget it" but we know just how thin skinned they are.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net

'...a few simple and kind drawings.'

Chris, somehow I doubt that your Magic Marker scrawls of the Samurai Pizza Bots have advanced the cause of robotics.
The fuck is he even talking about?

Radium

kiwifarms.net
It will stop once queers with furry profile pics he follows block the Magi Chan Account.
If Chris turns out to have deluded himself into an entire dimensional merge saga and pretending to have alternate personalities just so that he can block evade... god that would be the best twist in Chris's history.

The Man Woman Electric Hedgehog that sold the world.
You can even use the iffy Nirvana cover as the theme.

Reactions: Chrus Chundlur

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Chris has been "Magi-Chan" for a while now... Is this going to be a permanent thing?

Can I get real?
I don't think Chris has actual gender dysphoria and should not have been given hormone medication. The reason being that Chris keeps saying he's something different every year. What doctor could take "I'm a woman trapped in a man's body" seriouly if he then said "I'm a CPU anime goddess trapped in an autistic trans body" and "I'm a psychic electric hedgehog cartoon trapped in an autistic trans body"?
At that point you'd realise 'that person doesn't know what they want, and body altering drugs might confuse them even more'
Chris is just autistic, not trans.
I believe you just summarized the consensus
I hate to say it, but that salad looks tasty as fuck.
That’s not a salad, that’s a couple of cucumbers and tomatoes covered with fat.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what “Magichan” would do if he runs into one of the issues that happen to Chris on the regular.

I’m thinking about the “food boycott” when he got banned by the pizzeria, or had a fender bender and the cops showed up.

Like, what if “Magichan” has yet another run in with the jerkops? Would he just pretend it didn’t happen at all and not mention it, or pretend that it was “fated” and he did so for their “re-education” or some shit like that?

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Objectively, that does look the diaper contents of an infant who contracted the rotavirus. I wish T-Swift could read these tweets and laugh.
Oh please the woman who wants the equality act passed so our children can be forced to go on puberty blockers and the wrong hormones or be taken away from child abuse by protective services would only call Chris a "brave transwoman" and an "inspiration"

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net
If Chris turns out to have deluded himself into an entire dimensional merge saga and pretending to have alternate personalities just so that he can block evade... god that would be the best twist in Chris's history.

The Man Woman Electric Hedgehog that sold the world.
You can even use the iffy Nirvana cover as the theme.
We've reached peak anti-troll. Chris has been saved from major trolls after the intervention of the Guard Dogs. Now, all alone, it seems that he's begun self-trolling again much like in the Blarms days, Chris has decided to create his own Saga complete with its own cast of characters.

I hated the dimensional merge stuff, but this Magi-Chan possession part is amusing.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Has Chris been saying "morrow" instead of "moral" his whole life? Or is this some Magichan-ism that he came up with?
20190906_095737.jpg
20190906_095754.jpg
Mewtwo, genderless, sitting in the cave for years and have no human contact, taught MC about heroes.Chris forgot Sailor Moon exist.My childhood hero is Bill Cosby and I remain proud with my choice and preference.

20190906_100836.jpg

Even MC can't talk about TooManyGames

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 924620View attachment 924622Mewtwo, genderless, sitting in the cave for years and have no human contact, taught MC about heroes.Chris forgot Sailor Moon exist.My childhood hero is Bill Cosby and I remain proud with my choice and preference.View attachment 924642
Even MC can't talk about TooManyGames
What other video is there of Chris forcing himself onto another man? Jesus, Chris, just let him stick it into your filthy anus and be quiet about it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino