Twitter/Reddit - Chris roleplaying as Magi-Chan megathread -

GherkinRealness

No rape, just hamsters.
kiwifarms.net
The fact that Chris is like flirting with Sockness via the Magi Chan account is messed up. Especially considering Chris is trying to fool us that Magi Chan is actually the one making the tweets and not him. Like, is Magi Chan wet for Sockness now? is Sockness wet for Magi Chan? I hate thinking about this.
The pseudonym of MagiChan aside, is Chris genuinely into Sockness?

Gunslinger

Stay safe Kiwis 🥝
kiwifarms.net
The pseudonym of MagiChan aside, is Chris genuinely into Sockness?
He sure has been acting like it, but Christ, who even knows. I'm still reeling from the fact another person wants to have sexual relations with Chris Chan. There were kiwis that said he had a chance of finding a partner after he trooned out but I didn't really believe that. I mean, it's Chris...

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net
He sure has been acting like it, but Christ, who even knows. I'm still reeling from the fact another person wants to have sexual relations with Chris Chan. There were kiwis that said he had a chance of finding a partner after he trooned out but I didn't really believe that. I mean, it's Chris...
If it does happen, it's going to be one of those post-orgasm regrets for at least one of them.

Kingfisher9000

L O N E L Y S P A C E V I X E N S
kiwifarms.net
Sockness has some kind of tard fetish. He acknowledged Chris is mentally deficient when he was posting here about his imaginary “daddy”. That’s why he’s fixated on Chris. He’s got this fantasy in which they’re idiot babymen impotently humping each other in some rich man’s mansion.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
1.jpg

1a.jpeg1b.jpeg1c.jpeg1d.jpeg

2.jpg

2a.jpeg2b.jpeg2c.jpeg2d.jpeg
They looked like a fanarts of Cyborg 009
3.jpg

20190909_171823.jpg

Basically Classic Chris means pre-tomgirl Chris and he's aware of it.
So who wronged Chris in the past by his standards? Multiple anonymous people, a hobby store owner, a college dean, and a nickelodeon cartoon character. Women younger than Walsh are forgiven.
20190909_171836.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 929556
Basically Classic Chris means pre-tomgirl Chris and he's aware of it.
So who wronged Chris in the past by his standards? Multiple anonymous people, a hobby store owner, a college dean, and a nickelodeon cartoon character. Women younger than Walsh are forgiven.
View attachment 929557
Maybe Chris will take a lesson from kiwis and dox all da trolls with his psychic powers.

• Optimistic
Reactions: 1 person

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net

Kingfisher9000

L O N E L Y S P A C E V I X E N S
kiwifarms.net
Sure enough, the Magi-Chan account did post an endorsement on twitter shortly after this. That’s kind of interesting, though. Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t “Chris-Chan Sonichu/CPU Blue Heart” the account that was posting in MKR’s (or maybe some other enabler’s) discord? Have all the discord screenshots we’ve seen recently actually just been somebody else roleplaying as Chris?

Tags
None