Twitter/Reddit - Chris roleplaying as Magi-Chan megathread -

ScrappyLobsterchu

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 924620View attachment 924622Mewtwo, genderless, sitting in the cave for years and have no human contact, taught MC about heroes.Chris forgot Sailor Moon exist.My childhood hero is Bill Cosby and I remain proud with my choice and preference.

View attachment 924642

Even MC can't talk about TooManyGames

The fact that Chris is like flirting with Sockness via the Magi Chan account is messed up. Especially considering Chris is trying to fool us that Magi Chan is actually the one making the tweets and not him. Like, is Magi Chan wet for Sockness now? is Sockness wet for Magi Chan? I hate thinking about this.

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference, but with blud eyes.
kiwifarms.net
The fact that Chris is like flirting with Sockness via the Magi Chan account is messed up. Especially considering Chris is trying to fool us that Magi Chan is actually the one making the tweets and not him. Like, is Magi Chan wet for Sockness now? is Sockness wet for Magi Chan? I hate thinking about this.
Join the harem.

Last edited:

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net

...mostly slice-of-life shows like the Jetsons and Smurfs...
As Magi-Chan himself would loudly shout - Classic.

GherkinRealness

kiwifarms.net
The pseudonym of MagiChan aside, is Chris genuinely into Sockness?

Gunslinger

What's your game now, can anybody play?
kiwifarms.net
The pseudonym of MagiChan aside, is Chris genuinely into Sockness?
He sure has been acting like it, but Christ, who even knows. I'm still reeling from the fact another person wants to have sexual relations with Chris Chan. There were kiwis that said he had a chance of finding a partner after he trooned out but I didn't really believe that. I mean, it's Chris...

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net
He sure has been acting like it, but Christ, who even knows. I'm still reeling from the fact another person wants to have sexual relations with Chris Chan. There were kiwis that said he had a chance of finding a partner after he trooned out but I didn't really believe that. I mean, it's Chris...
If it does happen, it's going to be one of those post-orgasm regrets for at least one of them.

Kingfisher9000

kiwifarms.net
Sockness has some kind of tard fetish. He acknowledged Chris is mentally deficient when he was posting here about his imaginary “daddy”. That’s why he’s fixated on Chris. He’s got this fantasy in which they’re idiot babymen impotently humping each other in some rich man’s mansion.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino