Twitter/Reddit - Chris roleplaying as Magi-Chan megathread -

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
20190909_171823.jpg

Basically Classic Chris means pre-tomgirl Chris and he's aware of it.
So who wronged Chris in the past by his standards? Multiple anonymous people, a hobby store owner, a college dean, and a nickelodeon cartoon character. Women younger than Walsh are forgiven.
20190909_171836.jpg

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 929556
Basically Classic Chris means pre-tomgirl Chris and he's aware of it.
So who wronged Chris in the past by his standards? Multiple anonymous people, a hobby store owner, a college dean, and a nickelodeon cartoon character. Women younger than Walsh are forgiven.
View attachment 929557
Maybe Chris will take a lesson from kiwis and dox all da trolls with his psychic powers.

• Optimistic
Reactions: PT 940

Floop

kiwifarms.net

Kingfisher9000

kiwifarms.net
Sure enough, the Magi-Chan account did post an endorsement on twitter shortly after this. That’s kind of interesting, though. Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t “Chris-Chan Sonichu/CPU Blue Heart” the account that was posting in MKR’s (or maybe some other enabler’s) discord? Have all the discord screenshots we’ve seen recently actually just been somebody else roleplaying as Chris?

Hrothgar

kiwifarms.net
It took me a couple of pictures to realize that the names were based off of the shirts. I thought he fucked up, drew a black guy and called him white jerkop, then was too lazy to fix it.

Floop

kiwifarms.net
It took me a couple of pictures to realize that the names were based off of the shirts. I thought he fucked up, drew a black guy and called him white jerkop, then was too lazy to fix it.
Don’t worry, Chris doesn’t SEE color... :story:

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
She will be fair and lenient for the majority of her sound decisions
Firstly, lol at the very idea of Chris ever having made a 'sound' decision in his nigh-on 40 years.

Secondly, so he's openly admitting that he'll be unfair in at least some of his decisions.

Thirdly, 'she is not a total fan of the death penalty.' Meaning Chris is a fan of the death penalty in at least some cases. He's constructing that 10-button electric chair as I write. He's workin' on it.

Be honest, Chris, you're still the same old Stone Age type longing for the blood and gore of your adversaries, not some enlightened Buddha.

(Also, people who are nice to him are now apparently guaranteed to survive the Merge. So the random, senseless slaughter of billions has now become the selective, senseless slaughter of billions. Good to know.)

Edit: time for a little autism on my part. The third series of the revived Doctor Who ends with the Doctor's old enemy the Master organising a transdimensional literal decimation (the killing of one in every ten humans) of Earth, including a very Pmurt-like US President. The frankly crap climax of this yarn sees the Doctor, following ritual humiliation, temporarily transformed by the power of prayer into a levitating, laser-proof, glowing super-being with psychic powers. So Chris currently sees himself as a mix of the two. He's alluded to being a supposed Who fan a few times. Maybe he's more of one than we reckoned - or one or more of his manipulators is.

Last edited:
P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net
Firstly, lol at the very idea of Chris ever having made a 'sound' decision in his nigh-on 40 years.

Secondly, so he's openly admitting that he'll be unfair in at least some of his decisions.

Thirdly, 'she is not a total fan of the death penalty.' Meaning Chris is a fan of the death penalty in at least some cases. He's constructing that 10-button electric chair as I write. He's workin' on it.

Be honest, Chris, you're still the same old Stone Age type longing for the blood and gore of your adversaries, not some enlightened Buddha.

(Also, people who are nice to him are now apparently guaranteed to survive the Merge. So the random, senseless slaughter of billions has now become the selective, senseless slaughter of billions. Good to know.)

Edit: time for a little autism on my part. The third series of the revived Doctor Who ends with the Doctor's old enemy the Master organising a transdimensional literal decimation (the killing of one in every ten humans) of Earth, including a very Pmurt-like US President. The frankly crap climax of this yarn sees the Doctor, following ritual humiliation, temporarily transformed by the power of prayer into a levitating, laser-proof, glowing super-being with psychic powers. So Chris currently sees himself as a mix of the two. He's alluded to being a supposed Who fan a few times. Maybe he's more of one than we reckoned - or one or more of his manipulators is.
Much like he has a poor concept of distance and geography, I doubt he has any real idea how many people are in the world.

My next point has a tiny bit of backstory - I remember being in high school and one of my favorite bands released a song about taking revenge on people who had wronged them and the end of the video took place at a Prom. A guy and girl walked into the Prom together and the guy pukes all over everyone and ruins their good time, screws up the night for all the people who bullied him. And I remember, despite being the age of the guy in the music video, feeling too old for those sentiments, despite being the victim of bullying for years. It seemed immature. And THAT'S what watching Chris do all of this feels like.

Brian Butterfield

Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.
kiwifarms.net
"This is my Magi-chan face." I know that it's ultimately harmful to whatever shred of reality (in this reality-obsessed dimension 1218 ) he still grasps, but "impersonating" Magi-chan at least proves he can calm down for once. Albeit by impersonating a fictional pokeman character that he made up himself, but it's something. Although that might change once Christine returns from c-197 and realizes that her pony show ain't going for five more seasons.

Floop

kiwifarms.net

I thought the thanos snapping of both worlds was destined to happen, but if Chris is in CONTROL of it, and can choose who lives... This is entirely Chris’s fault he chose to do this. He probably has the same psychology as thanos but only because he’s solving a problem he’s going to create.

ScrappyLobsterchu

kiwifarms.net
Sure enough, the Magi-Chan account did post an endorsement on twitter shortly after this. That’s kind of interesting, though. Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t “Chris-Chan Sonichu/CPU Blue Heart” the account that was posting in MKR’s (or maybe some other enabler’s) discord? Have all the discord screenshots we’ve seen recently actually just been somebody else roleplaying as Chris?
Watching the Chris Chan White knights during this whole thing has been very interesting. MKR has made responded to Magi Chan account questioning Sockness intentions and she retweeted a tweet from another WK who was against Sockness's. But also have WK's like Sarah and Steve who support Sockness and Chris's interactions. I hope we see a white knight civil war that would be great.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino