Twitter/Reddit - Chris roleplaying as Magi-Chan megathread -

Silver Octopus

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 929556
Basically Classic Chris means pre-tomgirl Chris and he's aware of it.
So who wronged Chris in the past by his standards? Multiple anonymous people, a hobby store owner, a college dean, and a nickelodeon cartoon character. Women younger than Walsh are forgiven.
View attachment 929557
So is Magi-chan saying that trolls are responsible for Chris being trans and crazy?
Yup sounds about right, glad Chris is self-aware.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
We know he talked more normally in high school, but didn't he write more normally as well? Years of what is essentially solitary confinement really did a number on his rotting mind.
He was interesting back in high school because at least he went and did stuff. Now he is full of himself and boring as fuck with orbiters to inflate his ego up.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
We know he talked more normally in high school, but didn't he write more normally as well? Years of what is essentially solitary confinement really did a number on his rotting mind.
yup. an example is that recent tweet of him patting himself on the back for that 'during the stone age' joke.

Its he comedy equivalent of like a mental patient painting a picture of a tree drinking coffee on the wall with his own feces and thinking its the most hilarious thing in the world. It only makes sense to chris, therefore he thinks he's a genius and we're all idiots for not getting his big-brain humor.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Magi-Chan’s typing style is even more insufferable than Chris, because the minor changes that Chris makes to his writing style make Magi-Chan seem like a complete cunt.
Chris doesn't know that someone who's actually intelligent does not need to use pedantic speech and snobbery to demonstrate it. Someone who does those things is actually demonstrating a lack of intelligence.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
Chris is answering fan questions in the Sonichu Mania Discord.

Best quote is when someone points out the implausibility of his beliefs and he answers with, "Yes. It is best to just throw Logic out the window or simply not to think or overthink the details of how and why."
"Just throw logic out the window, and don't over think my merge too much."
If there was ever a saying that epitomizes chris, it's "Ignorance is bliss."

"Q: Magi-Chan, do you have any limits on your power?
Chris: There are no limits on my power."
My guess that Chris realized Magi-Chan had unlimited power at his command, more than his own and took Magi-Chan's place in his head-canon.

LOL and chris says he's executed Glalactus and Thanos. xD

Last edited:

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
"Just throw logic out the window, and don't over think my merge too much."
If there was ever a saying that epitomizes chris, it's "Ignorance is bliss."

"Q: Magi-Chan, do you have any limits on your power?
Chris: There are no limits on my power."
My guess that Chris realized Magi-Chan had unlimited power at his command, more than his own and took Magi-Chan's place in his head-canon.

LOL and chris says he's executed Glalactus and Thanos. xD
I doubt anyone would invite Chris in any DnD campaign

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
I doubt anyone would invite Chris in any DnD campaign
Now THERE'S a nightmare dnd session.

Chris creates his character. looks around at the rest of the party, and starts wishing he could be as strong as the fighter, as powerful as the mage, can heal like the cleric, and impress like the bard. His character dies from stupid decisions and throws tantrums, wants his character to start as a god both in stats and actual divinity, names his character after himself, and demands to be level 20 in every class when its a 1st level party. He also throws a fit when his actions categorizes him as Chaotic Evil when he thinks he's Lawful Good.

Deadpool

This avatar is mine now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris is answering fan questions in the Sonichu Mania Discord.

Best quote is when someone points out the implausibility of his beliefs and he answers with, "Yes. It is best to just throw Logic out the window or simply not to think or overthink the details of how and why."
Autistic I know but in the comics if Galactus dies the whole universe stops existing. He is one of the corner stones of the universe, and balances life and death. Also he is the last being in the former universe and will be the last being in the current marvel universe. Chris unknowingly destroyed dimension C whatever.

Bring on the autistic stickers.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its he comedy equivalent of like a mental patient painting a picture of a tree drinking coffee on the wall with his own feces and thinking its the most hilarious thing in the world. It only makes sense to chris, therefore he thinks he's a genius and we're all idiots for not getting his big-brain humor.
Difference being, most lunatics don't have apologists, defenders, and "fans"....

Of course Chris likes Peach rather than the MALE Mario characters.
Chris also likes lesbians and Sockness. There's no rhyme or reason for anything Chris does anymore except for him being a self absorbed manchild with a quadruple chin.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino