Twitter/Reddit - Chris roleplaying as Magi-Chan megathread -

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
Does Chris think people don't have imaginations? That they can't close their eyes and make things up in their head? Does he think only he is capable of this and when he imagines himself killing Galactus that he actually transported mentally to another dimension? I know he has a lot of problems with things like Australia but I wonder if he realizes people can do the same things he does or does he think we are all just braindead NPCs?

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
Does Chris think people don't have imaginations? That they can't close their eyes and make things up in their head? Does he think only he is capable of this and when he imagines himself killing Galactus that he actually transported mentally to another dimension? I know he has a lot of problems with things like Australia but I wonder if he realizes people can do the same things he does or does he think we are all just braindead NPCs?
I'd say yes to all.

EDIT:

Chris is answering fan questions in the Sonichu Mania Discord.

Best quote is when someone points out the implausibility of his beliefs and he answers with, "Yes. It is best to just throw Logic out the window or simply not to think or overthink the details of how and why."
I can only see the thumbnails (tried on two devices, so it's probably the farms shitting itself and doing nothing and not some problem on my end. Can anyone reupload that?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Arthur Calwell

kiwifarms.net
Autistics struggle with theory of mind, he likely doesn't even consider that other people might think differently to him, which is why he has such a hard time comprehending why people might act contrary to his wishes and defaults to tarding out when it happens.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Or maybe it's some kind of sociopathic, abstracted victimhood because he was remotely effected by someone else being raped, and instead of that selfishly talks about how it affects him.
This exactly (Grizzly didn't lay a finger on him). That, plus his automatic belief that he's somehow entitled to money for nothing because he's speshul.

Radium

kiwifarms.net
This exactly (Grizzly didn't lay a finger on him). That, plus his automatic belief that he's somehow entitled to money for nothing because he's speshul.
Holy shit, I just realized the implication. I hope to god he's not trying to scam money from molested children or sexual assault victims or something. That'd be fucked even for Chris.

Maybe this is how he plans on paying his car bill because nobody donated to Sockness's fuck-fund..

GherkinRealness

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I just realized the implication. I hope to god he's not trying to scam money from molested children or sexual assault victims or something. That'd be fucked even for Chris.

Maybe this is how he plans on paying his car bill because nobody donated to Sockness's fuck-fund..
Grab your fishing rod, boys, we're going #metoo fishin'!

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
In fairness, I don't think that he's carrying out anything as calculated as a scam. I suspect that the truth of Grizzly 'approaching and affecting' him was nothing more than Grizzly strolling past him at some point, nothing more. I think that it's purely that Chris sees that other people who've interacted with Grizzly seem to be in line for some money and his grossly-inflated sense of entitlement and woefully under-developed sense of proportion leads to him to pout that he should automatically get some too. His logic, such as it is, rests almost entirely on that spoilt-little-brat model.

Radium

kiwifarms.net
I think that it's purely that Chris sees that other people who've interacted with Grizzly seem to be in line for some money and his grossly-inflated sense of entitlement and woefully under-developed sense of proportion leads to him to pout that he should automatically get some too.
It seems the person selling the shirts misspoke, and it's going to a charity instead of directly to the victims of Bronycon specifically. Poor Chris.
https://twitter.com/TeganDumpleton/status/1171822052564590593
1568252033186.png

Second Missing Primarch

Papa Nurgle loves you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 932671
Is... Chris trying to claim he was sexually assaulted?
Or maybe it's some kind of sociopathic, abstracted victimhood because he was remotely effected by someone else being raped, and instead of that selfishly talks about how it affects him.

Edit: Link to post
The post I quoted above contains Chris' tweets on his encounter with Grizzly. The dude literally just talked to him for a couple of minutes and got a selfie. That's it. Chris claims to have gotten a bad vibe from him, but considering how oblivious he is to social cues and body language, I'm positive he made that up after he found out about the guy's pervert status. This is just Chris trying to cash in on a case of victimhood that exists nowhere outside his mushy brain.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 932671
Is... Chris trying to claim he was sexually assaulted?

Edit: Link to post
The post I quoted above contains Chris' tweets on his encounter with Grizzly. The dude literally just talked to him for a couple of minutes and got a selfie. That's it. Chris claims to have gotten a bad vibe from him, but considering how oblivious he is to social cues and body language, I'm positive he made that up after he found out about the guy's pervert status. This is just Chris trying to cash in on a case of victimhood that exists nowhere outside his mushy brain.
" I know all about da sexual assault! Men have LUSTED after ME, Christine Weston Chandler, since I announced that I AM indeed a #Tomgirl, who Looks just like Ariana Grande, and Has D cups. #GrizzlytheMedic didn't Recite to me his LUSTFUL; feelings, but MYSELF and my hubbies could sense his MASCULINE gaze swayed by the seductive dance of my Bosoom, luxurious hair, and Feminine nature. We must remember in these trying Spots of life that is important to have Compassion and Empathy. For what man is not swayed by my Feminine Sex APPEAL!"

Radium

kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking shit.
This is amazing.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino