Twitter/Reddit - Chris roleplaying as Magi-Chan megathread -

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
'...taking an active and personal role and action to quell and stop the bullying and hatred.'

Really, Chris? Are you running for political office to these ends? Organising anti-bullying demonstrations? Just arranging an online anti-bullying petition, for Godbear's sake? No, you're shitting yourself and doing nothing as per usual. But gotta go virtue-signal to the Silicone Pony MILF, haven't you?

And way to go on dragging your own vapid rip-off OC DONUT STEEL into things. Never change, Chris. Oh. You won't.
Chris is bringing the Dimensional Merge to kill all the bullies and haters, didn't you get the memo?

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
part of me wishes the death battle guys would do a joke battle between Sonichu and... anyone who'd stomp sonichu flat. The freakout would be more amusing than what we're getting now.
“Now I’m-I saw that new death battle of yours and I-I was not amused by it. It was- I swurr, dat was most uncouth! Sonichu would’ve totally destroyed Thanos!”

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
Exactly xD
Then we get some emergency comic pages showing Sonichu display more power than he's ever had before to prove chris right.
Or he’d make another LEGO video.
“Now I’ll have you trolls know that thanos actually invaded CWCville last week. But sonichu stopped him in 7 minutes! Dis is how it went. (proceeds to mash a bunch of plastic together while grunting)”

Kingfisher9000

L O N E L Y S P A C E V I X E N S
kiwifarms.net
part of me wishes the death battle guys would do a joke battle between Sonichu and... anyone who'd stomp sonichu flat. The freakout would be more amusing than what we're getting now.
Close enough, I guess.

Tags
None