Twitter/Reddit - Chris roleplaying as Magi-Chan megathread -

WeDrinkRitalin

kiwifarms.net
You know, I honestly thought someone else was in control of the magi-chan account until this tweet, He can't seem to stop the random capitalization of words, lol.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
'...taking an active and personal role and action to quell and stop the bullying and hatred.'

Really, Chris? Are you running for political office to these ends? Organising anti-bullying demonstrations? Just arranging an online anti-bullying petition, for Godbear's sake? No, you're shitting yourself and doing nothing as per usual. But gotta go virtue-signal to the Silicone Pony MILF, haven't you?

And way to go on dragging your own vapid rip-off OC DONUT STEEL into things. Never change, Chris. Oh. You won't.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
'...taking an active and personal role and action to quell and stop the bullying and hatred.'

Really, Chris? Are you running for political office to these ends? Organising anti-bullying demonstrations? Just arranging an online anti-bullying petition, for Godbear's sake? No, you're shitting yourself and doing nothing as per usual. But gotta go virtue-signal to the Silicone Pony MILF, haven't you?

And way to go on dragging your own vapid rip-off OC DONUT STEEL into things. Never change, Chris. Oh. You won't.
Chris is bringing the Dimensional Merge to kill all the bullies and haters, didn't you get the memo?

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference, but with blud eyes.
kiwifarms.net
part of me wishes the death battle guys would do a joke battle between Sonichu and... anyone who'd stomp sonichu flat. The freakout would be more amusing than what we're getting now.
“Now I’m-I saw that new death battle of yours and I-I was not amused by it. It was- I swurr, dat was most uncouth! Sonichu would’ve totally destroyed Thanos!”

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference, but with blud eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Exactly xD
Then we get some emergency comic pages showing Sonichu display more power than he's ever had before to prove chris right.
Or he’d make another LEGO video.
“Now I’ll have you trolls know that thanos actually invaded CWCville last week. But sonichu stopped him in 7 minutes! Dis is how it went. (proceeds to mash a bunch of plastic together while grunting)”

Kingfisher9000

kiwifarms.net
part of me wishes the death battle guys would do a joke battle between Sonichu and... anyone who'd stomp sonichu flat. The freakout would be more amusing than what we're getting now.
Close enough, I guess.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino