True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Informative
Reactions: The Nameless One

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I asked that once around the time started RPing as Magi-Chan (Well more specifically why Magi-Chan doesn’t just give Chris the lottery numbers if they’re so desperate for money all the time) and he sent me this reply:
View attachment 952823
It's like asking a fake TV psychic why they're not rich. What really makes me chuckle is how he thinks retweeting some philanthropic Twitter hack is sound financial advice. Yeah, on a serious note, I'm getting sick of this shit. I wonder if I'm going crazy for sticking around for so long.

GherkinRealness

No rape, just hamsters.
kiwifarms.net
Just rewatched this classic episode of Louis Theroux, maybe Chris should too. Maybe he could tie in Korton into the merge?

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
If magichan was drawn to be homicidal (or the enabler), Chris will automatically say it's fake.
Also I think this is the guy who drew MC in the podcast
Not sure about that. He could have done that when the idea speds went all snuff on his imaginary fagland but he went with it, and he has only gone more bananas since then.

I guess it would depend on how "valid" he considers the source to be, and that any trusted idiot could just convince him of almost anything.

GherkinRealness

No rape, just hamsters.
kiwifarms.net
Chris changed his discord name back to "Magi-ChrisChanSonichu1982". He's also been RPing with a bot.

View attachment 953582
The whole "I am immune to your attack" thing goes to show he's not just an RPer, but the arrogant kind of RPer who tries one upping you by unveiling their "superior power". Which is no surprise at all.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
The whole "I am immune to your attack" thing goes to show he's not just an RPer, but the arrogant kind of RPer who tries one upping you by unveiling their "superior power". Which is no surprise at all.
If Chris wasn't famous, he'd likely get kicked out of any roleplay group due to being what they call a "powergamer"

Tags
None