Twitter/Reddit - Chris roleplaying as Magi-Chan megathread -

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference, but with blud eyes.
kiwifarms.net
The mental image of Null opening his door to find a naked Chris in purple body paint calling himself Magi-Chan is the funniest fucking thing I’ve experienced all week.
42E29681-98B8-46EC-A87B-3C35EE548543.jpeg

“Null, come quickly! We need you for the sacrifi-I mean ritual of hand holding for the merge to complete!”

Last edited:

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
I have a knawing suspicion that the magi chan saga will conclude with 'magi-chan' sliding into our universe using chris' body as a gateway. Maybe something unclean is using that sped as gateway like a serial killer talking a child into unlocking the bedroom window.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Does it actually matter if no one accepts this? Chris likes this fantasy world and will like it even more when Barb is drooling on herself in a nursing home or her bones are ground up and placed in a drawer next to Bob.

Magi-chan and the merge are for Chris and only for Chris. He probably thinks other people believe the same thing, but that is of little relevance. This gives him power and a way out. He gets to be a pony and have sex with a well endowed 3 foot tall fur creature. The morons who "see" the merge and the characters are nice, but he does not need them to keep this up.
Got to disagree here. Whenever Chris mentions stuff by Sockness (Jakoba etc.) he always uses phrases like "and all that", "yadda yadda yadda". It seems as is he is playing along with the homo-tard including his input in Chris' sonichuverse which is basically Chris' mind right now, but not in a meaningful way. Can't say the reason is Chris wanting total control over his imagined universe and not letting other people in (there could even be a possibility he understood the Idea Guys were bad) or showing a glimpse of autistic genius and noticing that Sockness may be more rętarded than him (which he seems to be) and seeing him as a source of cash for car repairs and nutritious bananas.
Chris cannot create anything on his own. He needs other people to do it. "His" characters were either mashups of two existing characters or shakily traced copies with pokeman tails attached. As much as those idiot hillbillies zonked up his Sonichu world, they also helped him to expand his world. Chris is no afraid to steal ideas that he likes. That is how he becae half pony and half sonichu and half human and whatever else he thinks he is now. He will not let people change his world in a way he does not like, but he will "borrow" the "good" ideas from them.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris cannot create anything on his own. He needs other people to do it. "His" characters were either mashups of two existing characters or shakily traced copies with pokeman tails attached. As much as those idiot hillbillies zonked up his Sonichu world, they also helped him to expand his world. Chris is no afraid to steal ideas that he likes. That is how he becae half pony and half sonichu and half human and whatever else he thinks he is now. He will not let people change his world in a way he does not like, but he will "borrow" the "good" ideas from them.
Funny enough, I think Chris's only truly original character design may be Slaweel or whatever the Mary lee Walsh character was called.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Informative
Reactions: The Nameless One

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I asked that once around the time started RPing as Magi-Chan (Well more specifically why Magi-Chan doesn’t just give Chris the lottery numbers if they’re so desperate for money all the time) and he sent me this reply:
View attachment 952823
It's like asking a fake TV psychic why they're not rich. What really makes me chuckle is how he thinks retweeting some philanthropic Twitter hack is sound financial advice. Yeah, on a serious note, I'm getting sick of this shit. I wonder if I'm going crazy for sticking around for so long.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
If magichan was drawn to be homicidal (or the enabler), Chris will automatically say it's fake.
Also I think this is the guy who drew MC in the podcast
Not sure about that. He could have done that when the idea speds went all snuff on his imaginary fagland but he went with it, and he has only gone more bananas since then.

I guess it would depend on how "valid" he considers the source to be, and that any trusted idiot could just convince him of almost anything.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino