Twitter/Reddit - Chris roleplaying as Magi-Chan megathread

Daddy O'Shaughnessy

IDKFA
kiwifarms.net
"Dimension Merge and downfall of the iron curtain that divides us"
This may be some tinfoil shit but does anyone else get slightly uncomfortable when Chris uses historical analogies he doesn't understand?

When he talks like this it's mostly because of input from a new troll. I expect a new player to emerge soon and drown out Sockness.

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
Deceased
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God what I wouldn't give to GM a game with him. I have a certain skill at wrangling autistic people online into half-playing pnp games, but even that might not be enough to deal with CWC.

I think GURPS would be a good fit for that game, if just because I'm the most familiar with it. The focus on near-limitless character/world creation and commonly ignored rules would suit him well; it would also have more meat than some of the systems that are barely more than RP with dice, meaning a bit more 'fun'.
I would do the opposite. D&D 3.5 (to be fair that's the only edition I'll DM or play )with every obscure rule enforced. He has to pick a standard race and starts at lvl one. I would also kill his first character a quickly, and if he mentioned fate or predestination I'd kill his next character too.

DCM90

Voltor for Glick
kiwifarms.net
When he talks like this it's mostly because of input from a new troll. I expect a new player to emerge soon and drown out Sockness.
i suspect is this skank https://twitter.com/JustCandyChan
EE9cY4RXsAAJzjD

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
Chris changed his discord name back to "Magi-ChrisChanSonichu1982". He's also been RPing with a bot.

View attachment 953582
He’s like a child playing pretend on the playground.
“I shot you Chris!”
“No you didn’t, I have a shield! And laser eyes! Boom you’re dead!”
“You’re not very fun to play with Chris.”
“Whatever! I’m outtie 5000!”
“No come back! You still have my starbursts!”
“Outie 5000! Outie 5000!”

Last edited:

The American Hedgehog

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris mentions that he tried to tell some MLP VA at BronyCon that the show isn't really ending.

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.09.30-12-20-35.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.09.30-12-20-51.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.09.30-12-21-18.png

The last MLP episode is in two weeks.

Also, Chris gives his input on a fancomic.

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.09.30-12-22-46.png

Race has 70% of the vote so far, so looks like this'll be another thing Magi-Chan is wrong about.

And Chris thinks Magi-Chan has healing powers.

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.09.30-12-21-45.png

(Troll Hunter's comment was actually in reference to Baby Noah and the GoFundMe tweet thread from yesterday, but Chris doesn't seem to realize that and thinks Troll Hunter was talking about him.)

Last edited:

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
Chris mentions that he tried to tell some MLP VA at BronyCon that the show isn't really ending.

View attachment 954290
View attachment 954292
View attachment 954293

View attachment 954295

Race has 70% of the vote so far, so looks like this'll be another thing Magi-Chan is wrong about.

View attachment 954300

(Troll Hunter's comment was actually in reference to Baby Noah and the GoFundMe tweet thread from yesterday, but Chris doesn't seem to realize that and thinks Troll Hunter was talking about him.)

I personally think the show should end with the characters growing up, telling each other to lead full lives as they all go on their own separate journeys and it all concludes with a merry little advertisement for the MLP reboot. :unholy::cryblood: muhwhahahaha

MUHWHAHAHAHA!

The American Hedgehog

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
screenshot-twitter.com-2019.09.30-14-23-08.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.09.30-14-23-24.png

How the fuck is there no delay? He said it supposed to wrap up by end of 2018.

I wonder if Chris has actual health issues he's dealing with or it it's just more bullshit like his pretend heart attacks that was really just heartburn.

I personally think the show should end with the characters growing up, telling each other to lead full lives as they all go on their own separate journeys and it all concludes with a merry little advertisement for the MLP reboot. :unholy::cryblood: muhwhahahaha

MUHWHAHAHAHA!
It probably will. This is the synopsis for the finale:

"In the special 90-minute series finale of MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC, a villainous alliance unleashes their unified might on Equestria and it’s up to the Mane Six to save the kingdom. Then, years from now, Princess Twilight is visited by a studentwith a friendship problem. As she attempts to solve it, she looks back on the times she and the Mane Six spent together."

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MUHWHAHAHAHA!

"Don't end up a fat middle aged neckbeard loser like the adults out there!" (Ponies look out at the viewers.)

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 954290
View attachment 954292
View attachment 954293

View attachment 954295

View attachment 954300

So if you are superior and a god then somehow you also are weaker and heal slower than mere mortals. OH OKAY THEN

DCM90

Voltor for Glick
kiwifarms.net
It feels like you could get herpes just by looking at this picture.
and who knows what form of hepatitis with those lame ass amateur tattoos.
Imagine if this chic is some agent from the fur zoosadist clan and her goal is to fuck with KF's most valuable and oldest asset by giving him a cocktail of STDs and turning him into a furry? i mean once the brony community/trend dies off he would turn to some other major hobby.

Cedric_Eff

I'm bringing it down! Down to hell!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 954423
View attachment 954424

How the fuck is there no delay? He said it supposed to wrap up by end of 2018.

I wonder if Chris has actual health issues he's dealing with or it it's just more bullshit like his pretend heart attacks that was really just heartburn.

It probably will. This is the synopsis for the finale:

"In the special 90-minute series finale of MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC, a villainous alliance unleashes their unified might on Equestria and it’s up to the Mane Six to save the kingdom. Then, years from now, Princess Twilight is visited by a studentwith a friendship problem. As she attempts to solve it, she looks back on the times she and the Mane Six spent together."
When I was talking to Chris on VC about how he was, he sounded very exhausted and very low energy.