Twitter/Reddit - Chris roleplaying as Magi-Chan megathread

Cedric_Eff

I'm bringing it down! Down to hell!
kiwifarms.net
May I ask how you managed to weasle your way into VC with him? How much did you pay him?
He ended up following me on twitter and we got to have pleasant conversations. Nothing much happens. We talk about mundane things and our own interests. I message him and ask how his day went and that’s it really.

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
When I was talking to Chris on VC about how he was, he sounded very exhausted and very low energy.

Wait are you trying to say the guy who has never taken care of his body once in his life, eats fast food all day, never exercises and failed to do a pull up, lives in squalor, sleeps most of the day, and takes hormones isn't feeling up to par?

Maybe he just got done running a marathon or moving a dog house?

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd do her.
You guys can’t smell a free bleeder when you see one? That poon is gnarly, and she’s got that weird shut in “yellow pale” complexion that says “I shower once a week whether I need it or not.”. She’s also got a whole skinny/fat thing going, her body would feel sinking your fingers into a garbage bag full of moldy wet towels.

The American Hedgehog

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris says the magic in the medallions can never be corrupted, especially not to undo Chris destroying the Slime from Ben Saint's comic lore.

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.10.03-22-58-26.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.10.03-22-58-47.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.10.03-22-59-07.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.10.03-22-59-20.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.10.03-23-47-17.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.10.03-23-47-31.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.10.03-23-47-48.png

UselessRubberKeyboard

Can I buy Easter eggs yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Daddy O'Shaughnessy

IDKFA
kiwifarms.net

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
So a bad person will be smitten by the awesome might of the Medallion, should they attempt to wield it? Okay Chris, so tell me, how's your life going since you put that thing on?
Moreover, what happens when you cut up such a powerful artifact and shove the pieces up your ass? That'd surely unleash powerful magic effects.