Twitter/Reddit - Chris roleplaying as Magi-Chan megathread

King Kong... with wings?

6 inches long and feeling pretty fierce
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if off topic but this was on my mind since I first heard of this. How would Chris try to explain away any superpowers if Comic Chris happened to teleport into a universe where everything obeyed the laws of thermodynamics or if Comic Chris teleported into a universe where the laws of physics were controlled by a deity who called said universe their home and could easily change the laws of physics to rob an individual of their superpowers?

The American Hedgehog

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if off topic but this was on my mind since I first heard of this. How would Chris try to explain away any superpowers if Comic Chris happened to teleport into a universe where everything obeyed the laws of thermodynamics or if Comic Chris teleported into a universe where the laws of physics were controlled by a deity who called said universe their home and could easily change the laws of physics to rob an individual of their superpowers?
Chris would basically just say his own powers are greater, no matter what. Like, when Sockness made up his own god character Jakoba and Chris's reaction was to have his underlings kill Jakoba and erase him from existence.

King Kong... with wings?

6 inches long and feeling pretty fierce
kiwifarms.net
Chris would basically just say his own powers are greater, no matter what. Like, when Sockness made up his own god character Jakoba and Chris's reaction was to have his underlings kill Jakoba and erase him from existence.

I'm not surprised but at the same time I didn't know if him being explicitly told that his powers would be nullified as a result of the laws of physics (including laws of thermodynamics) of a different universe would alter his explanations but then again he slept through a ton of his classes too and I don't think the laws of thermodynamics was usually taught in high school either.

The American Hedgehog

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
screenshot-twitter.com-2019.10.07-00-28-12.png

EGQjrywWsAEVuYE.jpgEGQjryxWkAIWAXo.jpgEGQjryxXUAApwGv.jpg

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.10.07-00-28-35.png

EGQkNt3WwAEofEm.jpgEGQkNt5WoAAuK3A.jpgEGQkNt5WkAAp7WT.jpg

{o}P II

A man deprived of his chat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

UselessRubberKeyboard

Can I buy Easter eggs yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

CraBman

Kathleen Kennedy vs Susan Wojcicki : Who Wins?
kiwifarms.net
My magi-chan senses are tingling. I predict Chris will end up getting sick of Sockness, blocking him, then trotting out a couple of shit drawings and a text wall about how he defeated jakoba.

Though Chris might steal some of Sockness's imaginary world bullshit to add to his own, who knows?
I believe Chris won’t get bored of his only playmate so long as Sockness stays on his good side.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Can I buy Easter eggs yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But you don't digress, Chris. The phrase isn't a glorified comma. You just carry on blabbing rubbish both before and after.

When I first read "Adam West" my brain read it as Adam Yauch and I wondered which idea guy had gotten Chris into the Beastie Boys. Sadly not.

If he gets into the Beastie Boys, I will leave the farms & never come back.

Christ the mere thought of that is giving me the clench.

dirtydeanna96

kiwifarms.net
Christian continues to stress Magi-Chan's tangibllity
Has anyone except for OPL ever touched or felt Magi-Chan? It is possible he misunderstands what tangible means.
Christian isn't good with the words.
Did the teen trains ever claim to touch Sonichu\ the Chaotic Combo?

Spergichu

Survived the Dark Room on gm_construct
kiwifarms.net
If he gets into the Beastie Boys, I will leave the farms & never come back.

Christ the mere thought of that is giving me the clench.

It would be even better if it were something more cancerous like J or K-POP. Chris already thinks he’s a girl and he has the mentality of an adolescent. Imagine Magi-Chan threatening to use his psychic powers to melt some 12 year old girl’s brain for liking the wrong group.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Christian continues to stress Magi-Chan's tangibllity
Has anyone except for OPL ever touched or felt Magi-Chan? It is possible he misunderstands what tangible means.
Christian isn't good with the words.
Did the teen trains ever claim to touch Sonichu\ the Chaotic Combo?
If he has created a tulpa, he will feel like he can touch them. It's a trick people play on their brain.