Twitter/Reddit - Chris roleplaying as Magi-Chan megathread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It would be even better if it were something more cancerous like J or K-POP. Chris already thinks he’s a girl and he has the mentality of an adolescent. Imagine Magi-Chan threatening to use his psychic powers to melt some 12 year old girl’s brain for liking the wrong group.

That'd be exponentially preferable to him shitting up annnnnnny band that I hold in fond regard with his mutant autisms & those sweeping, self-aggrandizing twitter novellas that he loves to unleash on anyone who can stand to read past the 2nd or 3rd sentence. Which he thinks is everyone, ever.

I think the only reason I'm able to pay any attention to him at all, given how boring/insufferable he has been (throughout the short time I've known who he is), is because he doesn't pollute any kind of pop culture I give a fuck about.

In fact, mercifully, I'm so totally clueless about pokemon, ponies, & anime that it really is like he's speaking in a foreign language. Like even if he didn't treat the English language like a $6 hooker, I'd still almost never have any idea what the fuck he's on about.

If he was verbally eyefucking himself & imposing his reptillian tard cartoons on anything I genuinely care about, I can tell you right now that I'd have to stop reading this subforum altogether. It'd supercede how pissed off I'm willing to get about internet shit, lolol. He's innervating enough when I can barely ascertain what he's saying.

Last edited:

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
Deceased
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That'd be exponentially preferable to him shitting up annnnnnny band that I hold in fond regard with his mutant autisms & those sweeping, self-aggrandizing twitter novellas that he loves to unleash on anyone who can stand to read past the 2nd or 3rd sentence. Which he thinks is everyone, ever.

I think the only reason I'm able to pay any attention to him at all, given how boring/insufferable he has been (throughout the short time I've known who he is), is because he doesn't pollute any kind of pop culture I give a fuck about.

In fact, mercifully, I'm so totally clueless about pokemon, ponies, & anime that it really is like he's speaking in a foreign language. Like even if he didn't treat the English language like a $6 hooker, I'd still almost never have any idea what the fuck he's on about.

If he was verbally eyefucking himself & imposing his reptillian tard cartoons on anything I genuinely care about, I can tell you right now that I'd have to stop reading this subforum altogether. It'd supercede how pissed off I'm willing to get about internet shit, lolol. He's innervating enough when I can barely ascertain what he's saying.
I'm going to get Chris into Devo to spite you. Then when I text you to brag about it I'm going to sign it with the blue heart and lightning bolts.

SpeedBaller

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if off topic but this was on my mind since I first heard of this. How would Chris try to explain away any superpowers if Comic Chris happened to teleport into a universe where everything obeyed the laws of thermodynamics or if Comic Chris teleported into a universe where the laws of physics were controlled by a deity who called said universe their home and could easily change the laws of physics to rob an individual of their superpowers?
I'm not surprised but at the same time I didn't know if him being explicitly told that his powers would be nullified as a result of the laws of physics (including laws of thermodynamics) of a different universe would alter his explanations but then again he slept through a ton of his classes too and I don't think the laws of thermodynamics was usually taught in high school either.
Why are you so concerned about Thermodynamics in Chris's imaginary world. For someone who seems so concerned with obeying the laws of Physics in imaginary worlds you non-nonchalantly use the term "Teleport" on multiple occasions as if that alone that doesn't violate any physical laws.
It's as if you just discovered Chris and Thermodynamics on the same day and thought you could somehow clumsily relate them to one another.

King Kong... with wings?

6 inches long and feeling pretty fierce
kiwifarms.net
Why are you so concerned about Thermodynamics in Chris's imaginary world. For someone who seems so concerned with obeying the laws of Physics in imaginary worlds you non-nonchalantly use the term "Teleport" on multiple occasions as if that alone that doesn't violate any physical laws.
It's as if you just discovered Chris and Thermodynamics on the same day and thought you could somehow clumsily relate them to one another.
To be honest i merely asked because at the time i wasn't sure how he would react to a canon that explicitly obeys the laws of physics. I admit it was a stupid question and I don't know why I was expecting something different than what we already knew. Plus I said "teleport" because I didn't know what other word fit for entering one universe from another.

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he has created a tulpa, he will feel like he can touch them. It's a trick people play on their brain.
Is it actually true that these people can 'feel' their 'tulpas'? I always thought everyone who claimed to have a tulpa was either spewing bullshit or legitimately schizo.

Cardboard Box Mountain

kiwifarms.net
Is it actually true that these people can 'feel' their 'tulpas'? I always thought everyone who claimed to have a tulpa was either spewing bullshit or legitimately schizo.
It's a manner of spending a lot of time and effort in tricking your brain into creating a second "presence." I've watched videos where people talked about their experiences doing this. I myself would not try it because why, you know?

King Kong... with wings?

6 inches long and feeling pretty fierce
kiwifarms.net
It's a manner of spending a lot of time and effort in tricking your brain into creating a second "presence." I've watched videos where people talked about their experiences doing this. I myself would not try it because why, you know?
The human mind is quite powerful but not in the way someone like Chris would expect as it has the power to fool the individual but it cannot fool anybody else but said individual hence why we have sayings like mind over matter and related psychological phenomena such as the placebo effect which explains people falling for snake oil and the ideomotor effect which is responsible for how Ouija boards make people think they are talking to spirits.

The American Hedgehog

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like clockwork, with facing financial pressure, Chris retreats to his fantasyworld. More Magi-Chan RPing, featuring the machinations of AquaDiamond8 and Sockness. Chris also says he'll be transforming into his Sonichu form soon.

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.11.19-15-36-21.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.11.19-15-36-30.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.11.19-15-36-41.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.11.19-15-36-58.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.11.19-15-37-14.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.11.19-15-41-09.png

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The drawing of Magi-Chan, obviously. If it's been contributed into Chris's mind, that means it's now his. This Magi-Chan is probably closer to how Chris imagines his purple Mary-Sue 'husband' in all his spikey-dicked glory when he channels/imagines their sexy fun times. 🤮

UselessRubberKeyboard

Autotuning your farts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The artwork that Chris is now going to steal and put on a pony playing card, to be sold to line Chris's walls with more legos. The only debate is whether Chris will come up with some insane story about this Magichan being from a different dimension where fishcomputer hybrids rule and Hitler was a princess.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
The drawing of Magi-Chan, obviously. If it's been contributed into Chris's mind, that means it's now his. This Magi-Chan is probably closer to how Chris imagines his purple Mary-Sue 'husband' in all his spikey-dicked glory when he channels/imagines their sexy fun times. 🤮
TIL Jacking off is part of his meditation. Meditation slows the blood circulation, Mass debating speed up blood circulation, and listen to All Star as a rythme guide