Disaster Two teens previously thought missing now under suspicion for murder in BC - Port Alberni Teens not lost, just on the lam

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
My guess is they've already killed a fourth person (or more) for their car and disappeared somewhere along the backtrack route. They are idiots if they decided to hide out on-reserve, thinking they'd be safe.
I agree. That they burned the car in Manitoba almost guarantees they're on the road again.

I've never been into the Canadian wilderness, but I've been to big country in the North Maine Woods where remote camps are a couple hours down logging roads from the nearest gas station/general store/breakfast counter/tagging station and the Canadian wilderness is much bigger. People don't understand just how remote these places are. I also wouldn't be surprised if they have vehicle breakdowns or at least feign them to get people to stop. You're asking for trouble if you don't bring at least 1 full sized spare tire on those kinda roads and it wouldn't be amiss to bring a shock if you know how to replace them. Dunno if the roads in these places are better than what I'm used to, but I suspect they are rough. People are also guaranteed to stop and help in places like these because you can get into big trouble real quick. Hopefully the word is out enough that people call it in rather than stop and get killed.
Although they found the old guy later, based on proximity he was likely killed first. Here is an article with a map and timeline.

RCMP will use every resource to comb harsh terrain for suspects in B.C. killings, experts say
Social Sharing

Area where Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky were reported seen is 'pretty rugged,' says Gillam, Man., mayor

Lara Schroeder · CBC News · Posted: Jul 24, 2019 2:37 PM CT | Last Updated: 2 hours ago

RCMP released these images of Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky as they looked when spotted in northern Saskatchewan. (RCMP)
Aircraft, thermal imaging, dogs, different types of vehicles — police will use every resource they can in a countrywide manhunt for two young men who are suspects in the deaths of three people in northern B.C., a former RCMP officer says.
"They will put absolutely every resource they have into finding these two suspects … to make Canada safe again," Kim Watt-Senner, who was a Mountie for 19 years, said Wednesday.
Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, are suspects in the shooting deaths of a tourist couple in northern B.C. and the suspicious death of a man whose body was found near Dease Lake, B.C.
Australian Lucas Fowler, 23, and American Chynna Deese, 24, were found shot dead on July 15, about 20 kilometres south of Liard Hot Springs off the Alaska Highway.
An unidentified man was found dead on July 19 about 500 kilometres west of Liard Hot Springs, near the spot where McLeod and Schmegelsky's burning camper was found earlier the same day.
The latest unconfirmed sightings of the two B.C. teens were in northern Manitoba and a car matching the one they were last seen driving was found on fire on Monday near Fox Lake Cree Nation, about 760 kilometres north of Winnipeg.
RCMP have given few details about the hunt for McLeod and Schmegelsky, although they confirmed they had set up an "informational checkstop" at the intersection of Manitoba highways 280 and 290. Highway 280 is the only road in and out of Gillam, a town about 35 kilometres southwest of Fox Lake, while 290 goes north and is the only road to Fox Lake.

Police have a checkstop at the intersection of Manitoba Highway 280, which goes to Gillam, and Highway 290, which goes to Fox Lake. (Morna Scott-Dunne/CBC Graphics)
The area is "pretty harsh," Gillam Mayor Dwayne Forman said on Wednesday.
"I go down south and people complain about the mosquitoes and the bugs, but it's no comparison to how bad it is here, and it's all swamp, heavy trees," Forman said. "It's pretty rugged."
Tom Stamatakis, president of the Canadian Police Association, said he believes RCMP are co-ordinating the hunt for the two young men from B.C.
The force polices much of rural Manitoba and will probably reallocate resources to focus on the Gillam area, Stamatakis said.
"In some cases, depending on the circumstances, they could reach out to other agencies looking for support as well."
'Tips are crucial'
Like Watt-Senner, he said in a search like this, planes and helicopters would be used to try to survey the area before individuals are sent in.
"You've got to find people that are capable and have some training … and are properly equipped to be able to move through that kind of terrain and remote areas."
There are logistics issues as well, in terms of supplying people engaged in the manhunt with food and shelter, he said.
In a country as big as Canada, tips from the public are vital, so a lot of resources will be devoted to sorting through those, he said.
"The tips are crucial," he said. "We rely extensively on the public to provide information."

Gillam Mayor Dwayne Forman says this vehicle was reported on fire around 7 p.m. Monday. RCMP have not confirmed whether it is connected to the manhunt for Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky. (Submitted by Cassandra Neepin)
He and Watt-Senner both said RCMP will have a package of information about McLeod and Schmegelsky, with photos and a description of vehicles they might be using.
Police across the country will get that information, Watt-Senner said.
"It'll be discussed at every briefing [with] every police officer that walks on the floor so that they have the latest information," she said.
'They're running scared'
Watt-Senner emphasized the youth of the two suspects and that they will rely on each other for support.
"They're running scared. They don't know what's going to happen."
But when suspects get scared, it can lead to negative outcomes, she said.
"They're really in the driver's seat as to how this ends."
The parents of the two suspects, and the parents of the two tourists who were killed, all want the teens to be "found whole" because "everybody wants to know why," Watt-Senner also said.
She has a message for the two young men.
"Turn yourself in," she said.
"Save some families more grief and … come out with your hands up, and let us take you into custody.

Thanks, I was actually in the process of making a decent timeline and map since all the article I saw were shit. A couple had incorrect places marked. I'd even read that their camper truck was found "burning" not burned which had me wondering if that meant they looped back around and killed the old guy before heading east.
I can't archive because their website sucks on mobile but on vicnews.com the dad of one of the boys has now back tracked on earlier statements about his son being a good boy. He now says he had a troubled upbringing and will likely want to go out "in a blaze of glory".
Got it. archive.li wouldn't take, so I had to go wayback.
https://www.vicnews.com/news/father-of-suspect-in-3-b-c-deaths-expects-son-will-go-out-in-blaze-of-glory/
https://web.archive.org/web/20190724224551/https://www.vicnews.com/news/father-of-suspect-in-3-b-c-deaths-expects-son-will-go-out-in-blaze-of-glory/
The father of a suspect in the deaths of three people in northern British Columbia says his son is in “very serious pain” and he expects a nationwide manhunt will end in the young man’s death.

Alan Schmegelsky says his son, 18-year-old Bryer Schmegelsky, had a troubled upbringing. He struggled through his parents’ acrimonious split in 2005 and his main influences became video games and YouTube.

“A normal child doesn’t travel across the country killing people. A child in some very serious pain does,” Schmegelsky said in an emotional interview Wednesday in Mill Bay, B.C., near his home in Victoria.

Mounties have said Bryer Schmegelsky and his longtime friend, 19-year-old Kam McLeod, are suspects in the deaths of Australian Lucas Fowler and his American girlfriend Chynna Deese, and another man whom police have said they haven’t identified.

The bodies of Fowler and Deese were found along the side of a highway in northeastern B.C. on July 15. Four days later, the unidentified man’s body was found near the teens’ burned-out truck several hundred kilometres from the first crime scene.

Police initially treated the teens as missing, but announced they were suspects after they were spotted in northern Saskatchewan. The manhunt stretched into northern Manitoba when a burned-out car the teens were travelling in was found near the community of Gillam.

Alan Schmegelsky said he expects his son will die in a confrontation with police.

“He’s on a suicide mission. He wants his pain to end,” he said, breaking down into tears. “Basically, he’s going to be dead today or tomorrow. I know that. Rest in peace, Bryer. I love you. I’m so sorry all this had to happen.”

Even if his son is caught, his life will be over, the father said.

“He wants his hurt to end. They’re going to go out in a blaze of glory. Trust me on this. That’s what they’re going to do.”

Schmegelsky said he and his wife separated when their son was five. She moved with the boy to the small Vancouver Island community of Port Alberni, where he met McLeod in elementary school and they quickly became inseparable best friends.

They were “everyday, good kids” who didn’t get into trouble, but his son had problems at home and, at 16, briefly moved to Victoria to live with him, Alan Schmegelsky said. The boy then returned to Port Alberni to live with his grandmother.

“He hasn’t been nurtured. He doesn’t have a driver’s licence. He never learned to ride a bike. He craved love and affection,” he said. “His influences haven’t been good. His influences have been YouTube and video games.”

He loved strategy and battle video games in particular, Schmegelsky said, and two years ago his son asked for an airsoft gun for Christmas. Schmegelsky bought it for him and the teen and his friends would “battle” each other in the woods, he said.

Schmegelsky said his son doesn’t own any real guns and doesn’t know how to drive. He worked at the Port Alberni Walmart after graduating from high school earlier this year, but was disappointed with the job and told his dad he was setting off to Alberta with McLeod to look for work.

The father recalled that his son bought a nice black suit with his second paycheque from Walmart.

“Now I realize it’s his funeral suit.”

Kam McLeod’s father, Keith McLeod, hung up when reached by phone on Wednesday.

In Gillam, the deputy mayor said residents are locking their doors earlier than usual. John McDonald said residents are used to seeing strangers come and go from Manitoba Hydro projects, but they’re paying closer attention to faces since the release of photos of the suspects and word Tuesday that they may be in the area.

Extra officers have been brought in for a search focused about 70 kilometres northwest of the town near Fox Lake Cree Nation, where Chief Walter Spence has said police would be patrolling.

Police set up a checkstop at an intersection on the only road leading into Gillam.

McDonald said if McLeod and Schmegelsky are there, they are in country known for its thick bush, swamps and pesky insects, and where it’s easy to get lost.

“If they are wandering around in the bush, they couldn’t have picked a worse time because the sandflies came out three days ago and they’re just voracious,” he said Wednesday.

“I’m quite sure they’ll be more than happy to have someone find them.”

Cynically Insane

kiwifarms.net
I can't archive because their website sucks on mobile but on vicnews.com the dad of one of the boys has now back tracked on earlier statements about his son being a good boy. He now says he had a troubled upbringing and will likely want to go out "in a blaze of glory".
Article Victoria News
Archive

="Dad thinks Schmegma is a cold blooded killer."

Alan Schmegelsky, father of Bryer Schmegelsky, poses for a photo during an interview with The Canadian Press in Mill Bay B.C. on Wednesday, July 24, 2019. RCMP have said that 19-year-old Kam McLeod and 18-year-old Bryer Schmegelsky are suspects in the shooting of Lucas Fowler of Sydney, Australia, his girlfriend Chynna Deese of Charlotte, N.C., and the death of another man who has yet to be identified publicly. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Laura Kane

Father of suspect in 3 B.C. deaths expects son will go out in ‘blaze of glory’
Bryer Schmegelsky and Kam McLeod are suspects in three deaths in northern B.C.
The father of a suspect in the deaths of three people in northern British Columbia says his son is in “very serious pain” and he expects a nationwide manhunt will end in the young man’s death.
Alan Schmegelsky says his son, 18-year-old Bryer Schmegelsky, had a troubled upbringing. He struggled through his parents’ acrimonious split in 2005 and his main influences became video games and YouTube.

“A normal child doesn’t travel across the country killing people. A child in some very serious pain does,” Schmegelsky said in an emotional interview Wednesday in Mill Bay, B.C., near his home in Victoria.
Mounties have said Bryer Schmegelsky and his longtime friend, 19-year-old Kam McLeod, are suspects in the deaths of Australian Lucas Fowler and his American girlfriend Chynna Deese, and another man whom police have said they haven’t identified.
The bodies of Fowler and Deese were found along the side of a highway in northeastern B.C. on July 15. Four days later, the unidentified man’s body was found near the teens’ burned-out truck several hundred kilometres from the first crime scene.
Police initially treated the teens as missing, but announced they were suspects after they were spotted in northern Saskatchewan. The manhunt stretched into northern Manitoba when a burned-out car the teens were travelling in was found near the community of Gillam.
READ MORE: SUV stolen by suspects in B.C. deaths found torched in Manitoba
READ MORE: Alberni teens wanted in double homicide, suspicious death spotted in Manitoba

Alan Schmegelsky said he expects his son will die in a confrontation with police.
“He’s on a suicide mission. He wants his pain to end,” he said, breaking down into tears. “Basically, he’s going to be dead today or tomorrow. I know that. Rest in peace, Bryer. I love you. I’m so sorry all this had to happen.”
“He wants his hurt to end. They’re going to go out in a blaze of glory. Trust me on this. That’s what they’re going to do.”
READ MORE: Father of teen suspect in B.C. deaths: ‘I’m sitting at home worrying about my son’

Schmegelsky said he and his wife separated when their son was five. She moved with the boy to the small Vancouver Island community of Port Alberni, where he met McLeod in elementary school and they quickly became inseparable best friends.
They were “everyday, good kids” who didn’t get into trouble, but his son had problems at home and, at 16, briefly moved to Victoria to live with him, Alan Schmegelsky said. The boy then returned to Port Alberni to live with his grandmother.
“He hasn’t been nurtured. He doesn’t have a driver’s licence. He never learned to ride a bike. He craved love and affection,” he said. “His influences haven’t been good. His influences have been YouTube and video games.”
He loved strategy and battle video games in particular, Schmegelsky said, and two years ago his son asked for an airsoft gun for Christmas. Schmegelsky bought it for him and the teen and his friends would “battle” each other in the woods, he said.
Schmegelsky said his son doesn’t own any real guns and doesn’t know how to drive. He worked at the Port Alberni Walmart after graduating from high school earlier this year, but was disappointed with the job and told his dad he was setting off to Alberta with McLeod to look for work.
The father recalled that his son bought a nice black suit with his second paycheque from Walmart.
READ MORE: ‘It’s incomprehensible’: Locals react to Port Alberni teens wanted for 3 deaths
In Gillam, the deputy mayor said residents are locking their doors earlier than usual. John McDonald said residents are used to seeing strangers come and go from Manitoba Hydro projects, but they’re paying closer attention to faces since the release of photos of the suspects and word Tuesday that they may be in the area.
Extra officers have been brought in for a search focused about 70 kilometres northwest of the town near Fox Lake Cree Nation, where Chief Walter Spence has said police would be patrolling.
Police set up a checkstop at an intersection on the only road leading into Gillam.
McDonald said if McLeod and Schmegelsky are there, they are in country known for its thick bush, swamps and pesky insects, and where it’s easy to get lost.
“If they are wandering around in the bush, they couldn’t have picked a worse time because the sandflies came out three days ago and they’re just voracious,” he said Wednesday.

Edit: Well I guess @break these cuffs beat me to it.

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
Article Victoria News
Archive

="Dad thinks Schmegma is a cold blooded killer."

Alan Schmegelsky, father of Bryer Schmegelsky, poses for a photo during an interview with The Canadian Press in Mill Bay B.C. on Wednesday, July 24, 2019. RCMP have said that 19-year-old Kam McLeod and 18-year-old Bryer Schmegelsky are suspects in the shooting of Lucas Fowler of Sydney, Australia, his girlfriend Chynna Deese of Charlotte, N.C., and the death of another man who has yet to be identified publicly. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Laura Kane

Father of suspect in 3 B.C. deaths expects son will go out in ‘blaze of glory’
Bryer Schmegelsky and Kam McLeod are suspects in three deaths in northern B.C.

READ MORE: SUV stolen by suspects in B.C. deaths found torched in Manitoba
READ MORE: Alberni teens wanted in double homicide, suspicious death spotted in Manitoba

READ MORE: Father of teen suspect in B.C. deaths: ‘I’m sitting at home worrying about my son’

READ MORE: ‘It’s incomprehensible’: Locals react to Port Alberni teens wanted for 3 deaths

Edit: Well I guess @break these cuffs beat me to it.
The father is an attention seeking sack of shit. If he spent more time being a father, his son wouldn't be a sped.
Who the fuck says that kinda shit about their kid to the media....

But sure, blame video games. I'm sure that will help Cucknadia ban them now too.

Cynically Insane

kiwifarms.net
The father is an attention seeking sack of shit. If he spent more time being a father, his son wouldn't be a sped.
Who the fuck says that kinda shit about their kid to the media....

But sure, blame video games. I'm sure that will help Cucknadia ban them now too.
Normal people would stop answering the phone or respond with a "No Comment". I have a kid the same age as the suspects and we have an emergency social media deletion plan should either of us ever find our names in the news. Give the vultures nothing! Absolutely nothing. I wouldn't even turn on an extended family member that I hate.

Dad looks as I expected.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Normal people would stop answering the phone or respond with a "No Comment". I have a kid the same age as the suspects and we have an emergency social media deletion plan should either of us ever find our names in the news. Give the vultures nothing! Absolutely nothing. I wouldn't even turn on an extended family member that I hate.

Dad looks as I expected.
I notice we haven't heard from the mother yet - MAYBE this is her being "normal". You have to remember; this started out as a missing persons case with the dad pleading for everyone to find his son, so he's kinda stuck now. I do find it mighty suspicious that the mother said nothing to nobody about her son while he was missing but before this blew up into suddenly murder. Nobody guessed this would end up this way. Either the dad is right and the mother was a smothering, narcissistic piece of shit who babied her son to the point where she somehow prevented him from getting a drivers' license or any driving lessons (always be suspicious of kids who live with grandparents at some point if the parents are still alive; it means the mother's had trouble with them - this is almost Universal), or they're both equally guilty in the raising of this kid. There's plenty of damage to be done between the ages of 5 and 17 and taking the kid and fucking off away from the Dad 5+ hours from the Dad's home in Victoria. I don't care if you're 5 hours away, you make the goddamn EFFORT to see your kid regularly.

So far they haven't identified the third victim but I bet you if they run that VIN number on that torched car they'll at least get the name of a registered owner which will give them a starting point to identifying the deceased man.

Last edited:

A Name But Backwards

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
. I don't care if you're 5 hours away, you make the goddamn EFFORT to see your kid regularly.
In his first attention seeking interview (when the kid was just missing) he says that every 2 weeks when he gets paid he drives up to Port Alberni, rents a hotel room and spends time with him. I'm seriously suspecting that he goes up there when he gets his cheque and goes on a meth/drug binge (possibly with his son?)

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In his first attention seeking interview (when the kid was just missing) he says that every 2 weeks when he gets paid he drives up to Port Alberni, rents a hotel room and spends time with him. I'm seriously suspecting that he goes up there when he gets his cheque and goes on a meth/drug binge (possibly with his son?)
I hadn't seen that part (I guess CHEK 6 didn't have that portion of the interview - was that CTV, Global, or CBC?), but that would have been lately. Meth/alchohol binge probably likely. That father looks like he drinks more than a little bit TBH. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the reason the parents split up.

A Name But Backwards

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
3rd victim identified
Leonard-Dyck-edit-768x432.jpg
Police have identified a man whose body was discovered near Dease Lake on July 19. Now a second-degree murder charge has been laid against both the Port Alberni suspects on the run.

Leonard Dyck’s body was found at a highway pullout about two kilometres south of a vehicle fire south of the Stikine River Bridge on Highway 37. According to police, Dyck was from Vancouver.

Nineteen-year-old Kam McLeod and 18-year-old Bryer Schmegelsky, have now been charged with one count each of second-degree murder for the death of Leonard Dyck. The BC Prosecution Service has approved the two charges. The vehicle that was discovered burned out on Highway 37 belonged to the pair.

“We are truly heartbroken by the sudden and tragic loss of Len. He was a loving husband and father. His death has created unthinkable grief and we are struggling to understand what has happened. While we understand there will be interest in knowing more about him and the impact he had during his life, we are asking for the public and the media to please respect our privacy during this difficult time,” Dyck’s family said in a statement.

As a result of the charges, Canada-wide warrants have been issued for McLeod and Schmegelsky.

Edit: here you go @Koby_Fish it's the article with the first clip from the dad https://www.cheknews.ca/extended-video-from-monday-father-of-port-alberni-suspect-in-northern-b-c-murder-case-speaks-to-chek-news-587752/

Last edited:

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
3rd victim identified
View attachment 857879
Police have identified a man whose body was discovered near Dease Lake on July 19. Now a second-degree murder charge has been laid against both the Port Alberni suspects on the run.

Leonard Dyck’s body was found at a highway pullout about two kilometres south of a vehicle fire south of the Stikine River Bridge on Highway 37. According to police, Dyck was from Vancouver.

Nineteen-year-old Kam McLeod and 18-year-old Bryer Schmegelsky, have now been charged with one count each of second-degree murder for the death of Leonard Dyck. The BC Prosecution Service has approved the two charges. The vehicle that was discovered burned out on Highway 37 belonged to the pair.

“We are truly heartbroken by the sudden and tragic loss of Len. He was a loving husband and father. His death has created unthinkable grief and we are struggling to understand what has happened. While we understand there will be interest in knowing more about him and the impact he had during his life, we are asking for the public and the media to please respect our privacy during this difficult time,” Dyck’s family said in a statement.

As a result of the charges, Canada-wide warrants have been issued for McLeod and Schmegelsky.

Edit: here you go @Koby_Fish it's the article with the first clip from the dad https://www.cheknews.ca/extended-video-from-monday-father-of-port-alberni-suspect-in-northern-b-c-murder-case-speaks-to-chek-news-587752/
I knew the minute they ran the VIN number on that jacked burnt RAV they'd find their third victim's identity. Maybe idiots didn't think of that when they torched it. Also the family had to find out real fast because they NEVER ID a body like that before they tell next of kin.

I'm waiting on the 10pm news to tell me moar. BTW thanks for that link.

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gillam is a weird choice but $$$$ says they're already in Kenora or Thunder Bay.
I think they were trying to get across Canada as northerly as possible but still trying to go fully cross-country. I think they didn't realize Gillam was pretty much a dead end. Or, if they did, I put my money on by now they will have stolen a boat from the marina that's not far from Gillam with the intention to make it to one of the islands or to a road somewhere on the other side of the lake and evade capture that way - because that's what I would do if I was in their shoes. The other possiblility is they slipped out before the RCMP roadblock went up and they're headed west backtracking towards another main road to take and then link up to a road that will take them to Ontario. Either way my guess is they're not going to find them in Gillam itself. You have to understand, there is very limited routes to get from Manitoba to Ontario, and it all means backtracking to roads that go around or through Winnipeg. If Ontario is where they are headed, if the cops are smart they could bottleneck them easily.

Last edited:

novax

kiwifarms.net
Wow.....

Global News has obtained the photos. One of the photos depicts Bryer Schmegelsky wearing army attire while holding a rifle and a second shows him in a gas mask. The third photo depicts a swastika arm band and a knife with the inscription “Blut und Ehre on the handle,” which means blood and honour in German.

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 859365

Were they gay together or something? If so I dont think one of em would kill the other, more of a suicide pact or a murder-suicide.
If this ends up as gay Nazi Trump supporting gayners who kill themselves before the RCMP can arrest them, then I am going to call this a false flag and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. Because that is just too good of a story.

Lucille Bluth

kiwifarms.net
Tbh even though eighteen and nineteen are "teenage" years, I'm kind of surprised that the media did describe them as teenagers. Wouldn't "young adults" be a more suitable term?

Someone I know actually thought that they could be "innocent boys who were possibly caught up in an unfortunate circumstance"... until the info of their gaming/internet habits and owning Nazi paraphernalia got out.

Reactions: spiritofamermaid
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino