Disaster Two teens previously thought missing now under suspicion for murder in BC - Port Alberni Teens not lost, just on the lam

A Name But Backwards

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seems like a credible sighting is going live. Residents of York Landing told to stay inside, lock doors, and to refrain from posting RCMP locations on social media.
Screenshot_2019-07-28-17-25-30-1.png

Manitoba RCMP say resources are heading to York Landing after a possible sighting of the suspected BC killers.

“Multiple RCMP resources are being sent to York Landing, MB, to investigate a tip that the two suspects are possibly in, or near, the community. A heavy police presence can be expected in the area. We will continue to update you as information becomes available,” Manitoba RCMP wrote in a tweet.

In a separate tweet, they also asked people to not disclose officers’ locations by posting photos to social media.

The small community is around 200-kilometres southwest of Gillam.
A warning to residents was posted to social media by Leroy Constant, the elected chief of the York Factory First Nation.

“RCMP officers & crew will arrive in our community of York Landing, MB very shortly to conduct a search for the 2 suspects at large,” said Constant on Facebook.

Everyone please remain indoors with your doors locked. And all vehicles should be parked. Please share the message with those who don’t have Social Media.

We received word that there was a possible sighting around our community landfill moments ago.”

Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, and Kam McLeod, 19, have been charged with second-degree murder in the death of Leonard Dyck, 64, whose body was found July 19 near the pair’s burned-out truck in northwestern B.C.

They are also suspects in the death of Australian Lucas Fowler and his American girlfriend Chynna Deese, found four days earlier along a highway more than 450 kilometres from where Dyck was discovered.

The two fled B.C. and were spotted heading east, before their stolen Rav-4 was found burned out near the town of Gillam, Man. on July 22. Now RCMP are on an extensive search in the dense wilderness and small community.

A video was also released showing the two in the Meadow Lake Co-op on July 21.
Earlier that same day, Cold Lake RCMP say at 9:30 a.m. a resident came across a vehicle stuck on a trail behind their residence. Two younger males were seen outside of the Toyota Rav-4.

The resident help them get unstuck, and the suspects continued on their way. The resident later reported it to police after seeing the pair identified on social media.

Police said earlier Sunday that they had received more than 200 tips over the course of five days, but none that convinced investigators to believe the pair had left the bug-infested and bog-strewn landscape surrounding the tiny northern Manitoba community of Gillam.

They said it’s critical that all Canadians remain vigilant until the duo is apprehended.

Helped by tracking dogs and drones, police went door to door over the weekend, checking every residence and abandoned building in and around Gillam as townsfolk maintained their own stressful vigil for the fugitives.

The aerial search effort got a boost Saturday with the arrival of a Canadian Air Force CC-130H Hercules aircraft equipped with high tech thermal detection gear.

On Twitter, Mounties posted pictures of armed officers checking doors, shining flashlights into garages and cautiously preparing to enter a shed. One picture from the air about 200 kilometres north of Gillam showed a polar bear roaming a grassy shoreline.

Even though police didn’t think they’d left the area, they said the possibility remained that the suspects managed to somehow sneak out, or that they’d changed their appearance.

It’s all taking a toll on Gillam and several surrounding Indigenous communities, according to a member of the Bear Clan Patrol, an Indigenous-led neighbourhood watch group that was invited by the Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs to help ease residents’ fears.

“Up here, all the towns and communities, they look like ghost towns. Like, everyone’s inside. There’s a high level of stress, anxiety and fearfulness because they’re being kept in their houses,” said Wade Taylor, a Bear Clan Patrol volunteer from Winnipeg, who noted the volunteers are not part of the search effort.

“Quite a few people have even left the area altogether, kind of waiting for this to blow over.”

Taylor said almost everyone he talked to shared their thoughts about the search. No one thought the fugitives were in their own community – they believed they were more likely to be in one of the communities nearby, Taylor said.

“Some of the people, you can tell by their voice that they’re almost at the point of breaking down crying,” Taylor said. “You could say it’s traumatic.”

Last edited:

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
More proof that the dad is a major attention whore (and sketchy as fuck) he wrote a book and sent it to reporters in the last few days. It seems to be mostly autobiographical, but exaggerated. It also seems to be blaming everyone else for his issues, like his son killing people, him getting arrested, and his dad dying of aids.
Well daddy Schmegma is most certainly delusional. It has been testified to by a shrink in court. I am so stunned by the level of this man's incompetence I can barely comment right now. Read for yourself.

Article

B.C. murder suspect's father reveals details of troubled life in book

by Laura Kane, The Canadian Press

Posted Jul 28, 2019 5:42 pm EDT

The father of a British Columbia murder suspect has written a book that sheds new light on his mental health, explains harassment convictions involving his ex-wife and provides greater insight into the possible impacts the events had on his fugitive son. Alan Schmegelsky, father of Bryer Schmegelsky, poses for a photo during an interview with The Canadian Press in Mill Bay, B.C., Wednesday, July 24, 2019. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Laura Kane

The father of a British Columbia murder suspect has written a book that sheds new light on his mental health, explains harassment convictions involving his ex-wife and provides greater insight into the possible impacts the events had on his fugitive son.
Alan Schmegelsky, the father of 18-year-old Bryer Schmegelsky, sent a book to reporters this week titled “Red Flagged,” which he says is a novelization of actual events and fictionalizes some incidents.
Bryer Schmegelsky is a suspect in three murders in northern B.C. along with his friend, 19-year-old Kam McLeod, and RCMP are continuing to search a boggy, remote area in Manitoba where they were last seen.
The 132-page book, which Alan Schmegelsky said he planned to self-publish this week but now does not intend to publish for sale, reveals new details of his troubled life and his numerous encounters with police and courts.
He said he sent the book to reporters to highlight how a “broken system” has shaped him and his son.
“My son and I have been treated like footballs. It’s time for some truth,” he said.
He writes that he was arrested by Victoria police on Aug. 4, 2008, his son Bryer’s eighth birthday, three years after his acrimonious split with the boy’s mother. In a rambling, profanity-laden recollection, he explains how he was sentenced to probation because he had no criminal history at the time.
Court records show he was charged with criminal harassment in December 2008. He was found guilty of the lesser offence of disobeying a court order.
He returned to court numerous times over the next decade.
A new criminal harassment charge was filed in 2012 and a number of breach of probation charges were added in 2014. He was later found guilty of the criminal harassment charge and some probation charges.
In 2016, he was found guilty of two additional criminal harassment charges, and in January 2018, he was found guilty of another criminal harassment charge and two breach of probation charges.
It’s unclear whether his ex-wife was the target of the harassment in each case, but Schmegelsky said in an interview that at least some of the charges were filed because the boy’s mother feared he would murder her, saying he was schizophrenic and was not taking his medication. He denies these allegations.
Schmegelsky writes in the book that a forensic psychologist diagnosed him as “delusional,” a conclusion he disagreed with. His lawyer described him as “autistic” at one point, he writes, and he was ordered to attend a crisis counselling centre but couldn’t afford to attend for very long as it wasn’t a government program.
He said his son never attended any of his court hearings.
The boy’s mother did not immediately respond to a request for comment. There was no answer at her door in Port Alberni, B.C., earlier this week and she has not returned phone calls to her home.
RCMP and Victoria police said they could not immediately provide additional context to the court records. B.C.’s Prosecution Service did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Schmegelsky says he does not currently have a permanent residence and has been homeless for about two years, staying primarily in Victoria.
He says in the book that the birth of his son on Aug. 4, 2000, was “an experience of a lifetime – the greatest.” He says the tiny infant became “embedded” in his heart in less than a second.
“My life had just taken on a whole new perspective. I would do anything to protect him. Life was good.”
He says in the book that his then-wife left him in 2005, taking their young son with her to start a new life in Port Alberni. Schmegelsky describes losing his son as “the worst heartbreak I ever experienced.”
He has said that he did not see his son between the ages of eight and 16, at which age his son briefly lived with him in Victoria and they worked in construction together for a summer. He showed The Canadian Press recent photos and videos of his son on his phone.
Herb Loomba, the owner of the Redford Motel in Port Alberni, confirmed that the elder Schmegelsky stayed there about once a month in recent years to visit his son and he last saw them together on the young man’s graduation.
Alan Schmegelsky traces his pain back to the death of his father. He writes that his father received a tainted blood transfusion in 1985 and died of AIDS in 1990, but that his family was denied compensation because they filed the claim too late. The Canadian Press has seen a 2010 letter sent from his MP to the justice minister at the time asking why he has not been properly compensated.

The manhunt for the two homicide suspects continued in Gillam, Man., this weekend as it’s been nearly a week since the last confirmed sighting of the pair.
Police, aided by tracking dogs and drones, have been going door to door, checking every residence and abandoned building in and around Gillam as townsfolk maintain their own stressful vigil for the fugitives.
The aerial search effort got a boost Saturday with the arrival of a Canadian Air Force CC-130H Hercules aircraft equipped with high tech thermal detection gear.
In addition, the Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs said that it had requested help from the Bear Clan Patrol, an Indigenous-led neighbourhood watch group, and was co-ordinating teams to fly to First Nations communities including Fox Lake Cree Nation, York Factory First Nation, and War Lake First Nation.
Schmegelsky and McLeod are charged with second-degree murder in the death of University of B.C. lecturer Leonard Dyck and are also suspects in the fatal shootings of Australian Lucas Fowler and his American girlfriend Chynna Deese.

Edit: My utter lack of focus led to me being beat on this by the above post.
Did you see that shit about how he wrote it "whilst my soul was drunk". :story:

I hope Bryer and Kam just kill themselves. I'd want to be dead too if my father was pulling that shit too, when I was having my moment of glory.

Cynically Insane

kiwifarms.net
Did you see that shit about how he wrote it "whilst my soul was drunk". :story:

I hope Bryer and Kam just kill themselves. I'd want to be dead too if my father was pulling that shit too, when I was having my moment of glory.
They might want to swing back around and take him out first. "Snitches end up in ditches, bitches." Airing the family laundry publicly while your kid is in crisis in an attempt to earn a little notoriety and coin is just fucked. I haven't even read the full draft of Red Flagged and I despise the man. I can't imagine what his kid must be thinking.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
search moves to York Landing, which is 200km southwest of Gillam and which they could have ONLY realistically have gotten to by boat:
Mounties in Manitoba are continuing their search for two teens who have been named suspects in the deaths of three people in northern B.C.

At a news conference Monday, RCMP said they have received recent reports that the teens were seen in York Landing but said that, as they have not made contact with the teens, they cannot confirm this sighting.

"Last night at approximately 5 p.m. the RCMP received a tip that two males matching the description of the wanted suspects were seen in York Landing," Cpl. Julie Courchaine said Monday, adding that the focus is to find the two people that looked like the teens and identify them.

"Officers searched the York Landing area throughout the night and continue their efforts today. The Royal Canadian Air Force is also assisting today with the search."

Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, are suspects in the death of Australian Lucas Fowler and his American girlfriend Chynna Deese after their bodies were discovered on the side of a remote portion of the Alaska Highway.

They have also been charged with second-degree murder in the death of Leonard Dyck whose body was discovered over 400 kilometres away in Dease Lake, close to where their first vehicle was found abandoned and burned.

A nationwide manhunt for the two teens has been underway since they were named suspects in all three deaths on July 23.

The search turned to York Landing on Sunday, after Manitoba RCMP said they received a tip. The tip of an unconfirmed sighting came from the Bear Clan Patrol, an Indigenous volunteer civilian patrol group, who said they saw two men who looked like the suspects near the area's landfill.

The small community is about 90 kilometres southwest of Gillam, Man. where RCMP say the last confirmed sighting of the teens was. However, it can only be accessed by plane or by a two-hour ferry in the summer, Courchaine said. There is also a rail line that runs approximately 25 kilometres of the town.

Shortly after 12:30 p.m. Monday, Manitoba RCMP posted to Twitter that "after a thorough and exhaustive search" they had "not been able to substantiate the tip in York Landing."

Searches would continue in both Gillam and York Landing, they said.

RCMP are also asking the public to not share police officers' locations on social media and to only send tips to them directly, rather than sharing them online.

"I think that some of the misinformation being spread over social media does create issues," Courchaine said.

Courchaine said during the news conference that the terrain around York Landing is very similar to the rough, unforgiving wilderness around Gillam.

"It is challenging terrain, lots of forest," she said.

Over the weekend, police went door-to-door in Gillam, Man. speaking to locals and searching abandoned buildings for the suspects.

Overhead in Gillam on Saturday, a Royal Canadian Air Force CC-130H Hercules aircraft aided with the search. The RCMP asked the military for its assistance on Friday.

Aboard the Hercules were two pilots, an air combat systems officer, a flight engineer, a loadmaster and two search and rescue technicians, according to the Department of National Defence. An RCMP officer was also on board to direct the search.

On the ground, residents of Gillam expressed worry.

"It's just been really scary," said resident Kim Halcrow of the last several days in the town.

Mounties remind the public that McLeod and Schmegelsky are considered dangerous. Anyone who encounters them should immediately contact 911, rather than approaching the teens.

However, anyone who wants to reach police in the Gillam area needs to call 204-652-2200.

McLeod is described as 6'4", about 170 pounds, with dark brown hair and facial hair and brown eyes.

Schmegelsky is described as 6'4", about 170 pounds, with sandy brown hair.

Police say they may have changed their appearance.
I KNEW they should have searched the marina or asked around about missing BOATS.

Cops HAD them at Split Lake but let them go before they knew about the manhunt:
Band constables stopped two young men suspected in three Northern B.C. murders as they drove through the Manitoba reserve of the Tataskweyak Cree Nation, Coun. Nathan Neckoway told Global News.
RCMP continue to search for suspects Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, and Kam McLeod, 19, who are charged with the murder of B.C. resident Leonard Dyck. They are also wanted in connection with the murders of tourists Lucas Fowler and Chynna Deese, who were found dead along a B.C. highway over two weeks ago.

The pair have since made their way to northern Manitoba. The military and community volunteers are aiding in the search of the remote communities of Gillam and York Landing.
The Tataskweyak Cree Nation is located near Split Lake, about 169 kilometres from Gillam, Man. RCMP have said the last confirmed sighting of Schmegelsky and McLeod was in Split Lake.

Neckoway said the pair was stopped during a routine check for alcohol — a common check since this is a dry community. The constables didn’t find anything amiss, reportedly, and the pair was let go.

READ MORE: RCMP zero in on 2 people matching descriptions of B.C. murder suspects

“We weren’t aware of their status, of them being wanted,” Neckoway said. “Apparently after they came to our community, that’s when they sent out that wanted [status].”
RCMP would not comment on Neckoway’s comments.

Meanwhile, it’s all hands on deck in York Landing, Man., on Monday as RCMP embark on the seventh consecutive day of a manhunt that has captured the world’s attention.
Cpl. Julie Courchaine said multiple resources were sent to the York Landing area on Sunday evening, including an emergency response team and a police canine team, after RCMP received a “credible tip” about the suspects in the northern community at around 5 p.m.

At this point, investigators have not made contact with the individuals, Courchaine said, and “are not yet in a position to confirm these are the wanted suspects.”
She said the goal remains to “safely locate, apprehend and identify the individuals.”

READ MORE: Distance from Gillam to York Landing full of ‘challenging terrain,’ experts say

“We understand this is a trying time for the community of York Landing and that there’s a lot of uncertainty,” Courchaine said from Winnipeg.
“We want to remind residents we have a lot of police resources and that our priority is safety. We ask them to remain vigilant, stay indoors as much as possible with their doors locked and to report anything suspicious by calling their local police immediately.”
In a tweet posted Monday afternoon, Manitoba RCMP said the force has not been able to substantiate the tip in York Landing but that resources will remain in the area.

Police shifted their focus to York Landing after neighbourhood watch volunteers reported seeing two young men who they believed to be scavenging in the area.
In an update posted to Facebook Monday evening, Leroy Constant, chief of the York Factory First Nation, said despite an “extensive” ground search in the York Landing and surrounding areas, the suspects had not been located.
“Emergency Response Team will head back to Gillam and develop a plan moving forward,” Constant wrote. “Major Crime unit has also left the community.”
According to Constant, 10 officers will remain in York Landing overnight.
He says the Bear Clan Patrol, an Indigenous-led neighbourhood watch group, will also remain in the community.

READ MORE: Port Alberni residents ‘struggling’ while waiting for B.C. murder suspects to be caught: mayor

The focus of the nationwide manhunt had previously centred on Gillam, Man. It was there that police found the burned remains of the Toyota RAV4 Schmegelsky and McLeod had allegedly been travelling in, signalling that the fugitives had been in the area.
But a week has passed since their last confirmed sighting in Gillam on July 22.

1564523415087.png

On Sunday, a new tip led police to York Landing, located about 90 kilometres southwest.
Members of the Bear Clan Patrol spotted two men believed to be Schmegelsky and McLeod rummaging at a dump site there on Sunday.
James Favel, the group’s executive director, said volunteers initially thought the men were associated with work at the nearby water treatment plant.
“When they noticed the truck that was associated with those activities wasn’t present, then they kind of went, ‘Uh oh, this might be something else,’” Favel told Global News.
He said the men ran into the bush after being spotted.

“[Bear Clan Patrol volunteers] were careful to get a description of the gentlemen that they saw, their exact location and direction of travel after that,” he said.
RCMP flooded the community with helicopters, swarms of heavily armed officers and police dogs shortly after.

READ MORE: A look at Bear Clan Patrol, a neighbourhood watch group in the Manitoba manhunt

The area is accessible by air or a two-hour ferry that runs only in the summertime, according to RCMP. There is also a rail line that runs about 25 kilometres south of the community.
Searches both on the ground and in the air were conducted throughout Sunday and will continue today.
The Royal Canadian Air Force is also assisting with the search.
Courchaine said the environment in York Landing is just as strenuous for investigators as it was in Gillam.

“It’s been challenging for the RCMP members up there and all of the resources that are up there searching,” she said.
“This is northern Manitoba so when we get a tip, it’s not like you can just drive there in 20 minutes. We need flights to get our members out there… The logistics of that, the darkness, the terrain, all things that are tough to deal with.”

READ MORE: ‘Military-style survival’: How B.C. murder suspects may be faring in the harsh Manitoba wilderness

The unusual amount of police presence in York Landing set off a stream of rumours on social media on Sunday.
RCMP refuted those claims on Twitter. They also asked residents to avoid revealing the location of officers online.
“Despite reports — there is no one in custody at this time,” RCMP wrote.

Constant also assured citizens late Sunday that no arrests had been made.
“We are urging everyone to remain indoors with windows and doors locked,” he wrote on Facebook. “Patrols of the community will be done on a 24-hour basis.”
As RCMP intensified efforts in York Landing on Sunday, the investigation continued in Gillam.
RCMP said they received more than 200 tips over a five-day span, but none convinced them that the pair had left the Gillam area.
Over the weekend, officers canvassed 250 homes and buildings in Gillam and neighbouring Fox Lake Cree Nation, where one of two burned-out cars believed to have been used by the suspects was found.

READ MORE: Former classmates of northern B.C. murder suspect say he would describe killing himself, others
Courchaine reiterated those concerns, saying people should tell police, rather than posting on social media, if they come across something suspicious or related to the investigation.
“I think that some of the misinformation being spread over social media does create issues,” she said. “We are making a plea to the public to send in tips and to call us — so we do want that.”
The suspects, both of Port Alberni, B.C., are still considered to be armed and dangerous. They also may have changed their appearance, police said.
Previously, RCMP suggested it was possible the duo received help to leave Gillam, possibly by someone who did not know they were fugitives.
—With files from Rebecca Joseph and Hannah Jackson

A Name But Backwards

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boat, or train. They said a train runs through Gillam and about comes 9 km away from York Landing.

They have apparently left York Landing because they searched every where, found nothing, and the sighting couldn't be confirmed.

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boat, or train. They said a train runs through Gillam and about comes 9 km away from York Landing.

They have apparently left York Landing because they searched every where, found nothing, and the sighting couldn't be confirmed.
I'm sure they have a boat that they either found or stole. They probably headed their asses back to the boat from the dump if that was indeed them that the native patrol saw.

Reactions: heathercho

A Name But Backwards

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure they have a boat that they either found or stole. They probably headed their asses back to the boat from the dump if that was indeed them that the native patrol saw.
I'm going with train. I've had friends travel by hopping on trains and apparently it's surprisingly easy. I think a stolen boat would have been noticed with all the heat on the town.

Cynically Insane

kiwifarms.net
"I can't see these guys killing anybody." They gave the guy their real names after he pulled them out of the mud.

Article

'My big heart could have got me killed': Alberta man unknowingly helped fugitive B.C. teens escape after alleged killing spree
Tommy Ste-Croix had no idea he was helping fugitives. 'Can’t see those kids killing anyone. Can’t even shake a hand properly, lol. Soft baby hands,' he said

Two teen fugitives suspected in a killing spree in British Columbia looked like scared kids with “soft baby hands,” according to an Alberta man who helped free their SUV when it got stuck in the mud.
Tommy Ste-Croix, of Cold Lake in northeastern Alberta, said he realized only afterwards he had a potentially dangerous encounter when he unwittingly towed the SUV used by Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, out of the mud.
At the time, the pair was considered missing, not suspects or fugitives.
“Can’t see those kids killing anyone. Can’t even shake a hand properly, lol. Soft baby hands,” Ste-Croix said in Facebook posts to his friends about the incident, which was confirmed by the RCMP.
“My big heart could of got me killed,” he said.
Tommy Ste-Croix had a potentially dangerous encounter when he unwittingly towed the SUV used by Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, out of the mud in Cold Lake, Alta..Tommy Ste-Croix / Facebook
A Toyota SUV was spotted stranded in mud behind Cold Lake hospital on Sunday, July 21. When told about it, he decided to head over to help the driver out.
He shook the two young men’s hands after pulling the Toyota RAV4 free and they even gave him their real names, he said. Only later were they identified publicly as murder suspects and he realized how differently the encounter could have ended.
“One shot to the back and that would of been it,” he said.
He drove right up to their SUV without speaking to them first, Ste-Croix said.
Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky
Police handout photos of Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18. RCMP / AFP/Getty Images
“I did a U-turn and backed up to their SUV before even making any kind of interaction. So they knew I was there to help and not hunt them,” he said, theorizing on why they didn’t turn on him.
He spent a good 20 minutes with them, talking, pulling out their SUV with his truck and then saying goodbye.
He said McLeod, with a “shaggy beard” was driving. Schmegelsky, a “tall skinny fella,” wore a white shirt and camouflage army pants. They looked the same as in photos and video he later saw, which were taken by a security camera in a store in Meadow Lake, Sask., about 150 kilometres away.
By then, RCMP had announced they were suspects in three murders and warned the public not to approach them but to call 911 or local police immediately.
“Wish I’d of known,” Ste-Croix said. “Something wasn’t right with these guys.” He described them as “kids” who looked “scared.”
RCMP search for Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky, two teenage fugitives wanted in the murders of three people, near Gillam, Man., on July 29, 2019. RCMP / Reuters
Looking back, he said their status as fugitives explains something about the odd way they were acting.
“It all makes sense now on why they were eyeing me down so f—ing hard.” He said they could have shot him and taken his truck instead of shaking his hand.
“Their vehicle was down and out. I show up with a fairly new truck, wallet with all my credit cards,” he told his friends. “Someone was watching over me for sure.
“Blows my mind,” he said. “So surreal.”
At the urging of friends, he called police and gave the RCMP a video statement.
“It’s a wake up call. It is scary, hasn’t completely sunk in yet on how bad the situation could of gotten.”
McLeod and Schmegelsky continued their journey another 1,500 kilometres northeast. The SUV that Ste-Croix had pulled out of the mud was found the next day burning in a ditch between Gillam, Man., and Fox Lake Cree Nation in northern Manitoba.
A vehicle matching the description of the one northern B.C. homicide suspects Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, and Kam McLeod, 19, were driving was found burned out in northern Manitoba. Handout
The pair apparently fled into the heavily forested, remote bush, likely on foot. A massive search has failed to find them.
Two men originally thought to be McLeod and Schmegelsky were seen Sunday near the dump outside York Landing, about 100 kilometres from the burning SUV. Despite a search, the RCMP have not had any confirmed sightings of them.
McLeod and Schmegelsky are from Port Alberni, B.C., and long-time friends.
On July 15, Chynna Deese, 24, and Lucas Fowler, 23, a couple on a road trip across Canada, were found dead near Liard Hot Springs in northern B.C. Deese was an American and Fowler an Australian, bringing international attention to the manhunt.
Four days later, the body of Leonard Dyck, 64, a lecturer at the University of British Columbia, was found 475 kilometres from the first crime scene.
McLeod and Schmegelsky face a second-degree murder charged in Dyck’s death and are named as suspects in the deaths of Deese and Fowler.

More and more I am beginning to wonder what the hell happened out there. It is not adding up. Leaving a populated are for murder mission, back tracking after killing the couple to off the old guy, the general store, 2 burned out vehicles, giving their real names, Gillam. The smell of fish is getting stronger. A psychotic break seems plausible as the age is right but there are 2 of them. How could these boys possibly evade heat detecting choppers after giving their real names to a good Samaritan?

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I can't see these guys killing anybody." They gave the guy their real names after he pulled them out of the mud.

Article

'My big heart could have got me killed': Alberta man unknowingly helped fugitive B.C. teens escape after alleged killing spree
Tommy Ste-Croix had no idea he was helping fugitives. 'Can’t see those kids killing anyone. Can’t even shake a hand properly, lol. Soft baby hands,' he said

Two teen fugitives suspected in a killing spree in British Columbia looked like scared kids with “soft baby hands,” according to an Alberta man who helped free their SUV when it got stuck in the mud.
Tommy Ste-Croix, of Cold Lake in northeastern Alberta, said he realized only afterwards he had a potentially dangerous encounter when he unwittingly towed the SUV used by Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, out of the mud.
“Can’t see those kids killing anyone. Can’t even shake a hand properly, lol. Soft baby hands,” Ste-Croix said in Facebook posts to his friends about the incident, which was confirmed by the RCMP.
Tommy Ste-Croix had a potentially dangerous encounter when he unwittingly towed the SUV used by Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, out of the mud in Cold Lake, Alta..Tommy Ste-Croix / Facebook
A Toyota SUV was spotted stranded in mud behind Cold Lake hospital on Sunday, July 21. When told about it, he decided to head over to help the driver out.
He shook the two young men’s hands after pulling the Toyota RAV4 free and they even gave him their real names, he said. Only later were they identified publicly as murder suspects and he realized how differently the encounter could have ended.
Police handout photos of Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18. RCMP / AFP/Getty Images
“I did a U-turn and backed up to their SUV before even making any kind of interaction. So they knew I was there to help and not hunt them,” he said, theorizing on why they didn’t turn on him.
He spent a good 20 minutes with them, talking, pulling out their SUV with his truck and then saying goodbye.
He said McLeod, with a “shaggy beard” was driving. Schmegelsky, a “tall skinny fella,” wore a white shirt and camouflage army pants. They looked the same as in photos and video he later saw, which were taken by a security camera in a store in Meadow Lake, Sask., about 150 kilometres away.
By then, RCMP had announced they were suspects in three murders and warned the public not to approach them but to call 911 or local police immediately.
“Wish I’d of known,” Ste-Croix said. “Something wasn’t right with these guys.” He described them as “kids” who looked “scared.”
RCMP search for Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky, two teenage fugitives wanted in the murders of three people, near Gillam, Man., on July 29, 2019. RCMP / Reuters
Looking back, he said their status as fugitives explains something about the odd way they were acting.
“It all makes sense now on why they were eyeing me down so f—ing hard.” He said they could have shot him and taken his truck instead of shaking his hand.
“Their vehicle was down and out. I show up with a fairly new truck, wallet with all my credit cards,” he told his friends. “Someone was watching over me for sure.
“It’s a wake up call. It is scary, hasn’t completely sunk in yet on how bad the situation could of gotten.”
McLeod and Schmegelsky continued their journey another 1,500 kilometres northeast. The SUV that Ste-Croix had pulled out of the mud was found the next day burning in a ditch between Gillam, Man., and Fox Lake Cree Nation in northern Manitoba.
A vehicle matching the description of the one northern B.C. homicide suspects Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, and Kam McLeod, 19, were driving was found burned out in northern Manitoba. Handout
The pair apparently fled into the heavily forested, remote bush, likely on foot. A massive search has failed to find them.
Two men originally thought to be McLeod and Schmegelsky were seen Sunday near the dump outside York Landing, about 100 kilometres from the burning SUV. Despite a search, the RCMP have not had any confirmed sightings of them.
On July 15, Chynna Deese, 24, and Lucas Fowler, 23, a couple on a road trip across Canada, were found dead near Liard Hot Springs in northern B.C. Deese was an American and Fowler an Australian, bringing international attention to the manhunt.
Four days later, the body of Leonard Dyck, 64, a lecturer at the University of British Columbia, was found 475 kilometres from the first crime scene.
McLeod and Schmegelsky face a second-degree murder charged in Dyck’s death and are named as suspects in the deaths of Deese and Fowler.

More and more I am beginning to wonder what the hell happened out there. It is not adding up. Leaving a populated are for murder mission, back tracking after killing the couple to off the old guy, the general store, 2 burned out vehicles, giving their real names, Gillam. The smell of fish is getting stronger. A psychotic break seems plausible as the age is right but there are 2 of them. How could these boys possibly evade heat detecting choppers after giving their real names to a good Samaritan?
It's simple; the heat-detecting choppers aren't actually searching where they are. They're either holed up where their heat signatures won't stand out, or they're far away enough that the FLIR chopper didn't even sweep their zone. +1 to not checking the waterways because the aircrafts' asses woulda been all over that rail line like white on rice. Unless they walked the rail line at night before the cops brought out the heat detection gear, they'd be super fucking obvious on the rail bed. I maintain that these boys have a boat and got away very quickly down the waterways further south to evade detection.

Jamila

Maybe I.... ...zuck ya dick..
kiwifarms.net
I feel like they've offed themselves already. No way these incel-lookin ass niggas are going to become the D.B. Coopers of 2019. They were probably holding hands while they did it.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Koby_Fish

turboNIG-3k

Neither Rich nor Evans
kiwifarms.net
Yeah no. Here's the thing, "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" (both the book and the movie) were actually a watered down, redacted version of what was actually going on in the asylums, and while they did get some public attention when they both came out, it was the 1972 (fully three years before the film adaptation of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest premiered) exposé called "Willowbrook: The Last Great Disgrace" that actually horrified the nation into changing its laws.

Willowbrook was the largest asylum in the country for children with intellectual disabilities, and it was also where several outbreaks of hepatitis broke out and the medical staff did experiments on the children involving it.
I can't stress this enough. It wasn't bullshit, bleeding heart, liberal, anti-institution propaganda that shut down the asylums. It wasn't "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". It wasn't "ivory tower eggheads" who suddenly thought that crazy people were harmless, and locking them up was immoral.

It was the fact that the asylums were actual hellholes that needed to be shutdown. They also needed to have new facilitates replace them, but that never happened. It should've happened, but it didn't, and that's why we still have this problem with the mentally ill and who to treat still persists to this day.
Schizos getting tortured to death in an asylum is still more acceptable than letting them roam the streets though. In other words, throwing out the baby with bathwater is as exceptional idea as ever.

To stay on topic, I fully expect they will be found with slit wrists and balls deep in each others' assholes.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Koby_Fish

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net

Article

Honestly, something weird is going on with this whole palava.

There's so many things that the media and the RCMP - who I wouldn't trust to catch a cold, let alone 2 kids hiding in the bush - aren't touching in this whole thing.
Firstly, a bearded guy driving a grey car was seen with Lucas and Chyna, walking away from them looking "irritated".
Then mysteriously, a guy with a beard, who looks like the identikit and drives a grey car, turns up dead at the burned out campervan scene. Why?

Not to even mention the father....
But hey, the Canadian media got to have their swipe at video games, Trump, Putin, Russia, Russian music, white males, guns etc etc etc.
When something seems off, it's because it usually is. Whatever the situation really is, no one will ever know.
It'll just be whatever those snowcucks want it to be.

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/rcmp-scale-back-search-for-b-c-murder-suspects-in-manitoba-1.4530852
RCMP scale back search for B.C. murder suspects in Manitoba
After scouring 11,000 square kilometres of dense Manitoba wilderness with police dogs, drones and a military plane equipped with infrared capabilities, the RCMP is winding down its search for two young murder suspects who police say may now be dead.

The majority of police resources will be pulled from the area of Gillam, Man. over the coming week, RCMP confirmed Wednesday.

"It's just a very tough place to find somebody who doesn't want to be found,” said RCMP Assistant Commissioner Jane MacLatchy at a press conference.
Last week, police said someone in the Gillam area may have “inadvertently” helped Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, and Kam McLeod, 19, who are wanted in connection with three murders in British Columbia, leave the area after a stolen SUV they drove across Canada was found burned-out near the town.
That’s still a possibility, but investigators say it’s also possible that the two suspects are now dead.

“The north part of the province is a very unforgiving place … very challenging terrain, lots of wildlife. We’re keeping all possibilities in mind as we go forward with this, but that (the suspects are dead) is just one of the possibilities we’re considering,” MacLatchy said.

Before winding down the search, police canvassed more than 500 homes near Gillam and scoured abandoned buildings and rail lines. Armoured vehicles, drones, K9 units, ATVs, boats, and several aircraft were sent in to help with the search, including a CC-130H Hercules military aircraft with high-tech thermal detection technology.

With the investigation in northern Manitoba scaling back, the military aircraft and crew will return to base but will remain available to help again if necessary.

Earlier this week police searched the community of York Landing, about 90 kilometres from where the burned-out SUV was found, after a potential sighting on Sunday evening. Three witnesses said they spotted two men matching the suspects’ descriptions at a landfill and that the two men ran into the woods after they realized they’d been spotted.

RCMP deemed the sighting “credible” and deployed police dogs, drones and officers to the community.

“And we ran that down as far as we could and we didn’t come up with anything. So we could not substantiate the tip,” MacLatchy said.

MacLatchy commended the team of officers who’ve searched the rugged, buggy Manitoba terrain over the past week, saying they’re “pulling out all the stops.”

“It’s been a long week and they’re working very hard in less than ideal situations, between the bugs and the swamps and the you-name-it. It’s difficult,” she said.

The longtime friends from Port Alberni, B.C. face charges of second-degree murder in the death of Leonard Dyck, a 64-year-old lecturer at the University of British Columbia. They’re also wanted on Canada-wide warrants in connection with the shooting deaths of Australian Lucas Fowler, 23, and his American girlfriend Chynna Deese, 24, whose bodies were found on the side of the Alaska Highway in northern B.C.

Dyck’s body was also discovered in northern B.C., some 470 kilometres southwest from where Fowler and Deese were killed, at a highway pullout not far from where a burning camper truck belonging to McLeod and Schmegelsky was abandoned.

The suspects were originally considered missing persons in connection with the deaths.

Schmegelsky’s father has said he believes his son may be on a “suicide mission” and intends to die in a shootout with police.

Authorities have repeatedly cautioned the public against approaching the suspects if they’re spotted. Instead, they’re asking anyone with information to call their local police force immediately.

Terry Grant, the star of the television series “Mantracker,” told CTV News Channel on Wednesday that the suspects are likely getting “pretty desperate” by now and would’ve had a tough time surviving the Manitoba wilderness.

“With the resources and the technology that the RCMP has out there and the number of people on the ground, I’m very surprised that there hasn’t been some definite sighting or [they] are captured by now,” he said.
I don't discount @Koby_Fish and their boat hypothesis, but that kind of thing would generally be noticed missing unless they're rolling in a dusty, unused canoe they yanked out of someone's shed in the middle of the night. There are dock moorings at the public launch outside of the town proper. I also saw boats are stored out of the water there as well. From the limited free sat imagery I looked at it didn't look like any get moored there for any length of time. There are guiding services in the area in addition to locals who might keep a boat there in season if it's a popular spot. Hopefully the RCMP are doing their jobs. They could have just as likely driven to York as gone by boat. These boys have shown they aren't opposed to putting miles on the road.

Gillam is there to service the 3 nearby dams and as a town for the Cree. There is also a large gravel pit operation for keeping nearby roads operational. It's not the kind of town to have an organized marina or anything like that. It's a bush town, albeit a large one. Keep in mind that it has 1,300 residents when I say large.

I think it is more likely they were picked up, or that someone stopped, the pair killed them, and were smart enough to take the body and dump it far away or just leave it in the truck bed. The dude who pulled them out of the mud was lucky. Who know why they didn't wax him. They gave him their real names and he had a vic that likely wouldn't fail them where their current one had. Also, fucking called it on the vehicle trouble/good samaritan shit. That kind of thing is common as hell in isolated areas. It's interesting that the RCMP is publicly saying they might still be in area since they have no evidence that they've left. I said earlier that I can appreciate them playing close to the chest, but moving slow/keeping things quiet already let them go when once they were in authorities hands.

The fact that the one kid is larping in CADPAT could mean they're /k/ommandos or some shit running around innawoods. FLIR can be of limited use depending on the terrain. Thick undergrowth along with basic attempts to conceal themselves could defeat relatively easily. This isn't the mountains of Aghganistan/Pakistan or the deserts of Iraq. I think searches would have been able to follow a trail from the car if they indeed went footmobile from there. If someone picked them up and dropped them off nearby, surely they would have put two and two together about them two kids with camping gear who look like the ones of the news running from the cops.

Even if the pair killed someone else and then drove the vehicle somewhere more remote, the vehicle itself would have likely been found. You would think by now that any people who went missing and likely to be in the area would have been brought to authorities attention now even if they lucked out and got someone who was on just starting their vacation or something and wouldn't be missed for a bit.

edit. Forgot train hoping too. That shit's prime. I know a couple people who did it all across the country.

Last edited:

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like they've offed themselves already. No way these incel-lookin ass niggas are going to become the D.B. Coopers of 2019. They were probably holding hands while they did it.
I think I heard/read somewhere that this whole situation is Thelma and Louise, as directed by Alex Jones.

Two different OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) reports mention tips that they might be in Iron Bridge, or Kapuskasing.
The Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) says it is investigating a sighting of two “suspicious” men that the complainant believed to be B.C. murder suspects Bryer Schmegelsky and Kam McLeod.

According to OPP, on Wednesday at around 10:30 a.m., a suspicious, white vehicle was seen driving through a construction site on Highway 11 in the northern Ontario town of Kapuskasing.
Kapuskasing is located approximately 230 kilometres north of Sudbury.

READ MORE: Manhunt for B.C. murder suspects shrinking but not ending

The OPP has not confirmed if this was, in fact, a sighting of the wanted men, saying only that the force is investigating a report of “two suspicious males.”
According to the OPP, officers have been actively patrolling but have not located the vehicle.

“The OPP is continuing to investigate this incident and is actively looking for the vehicle,” a press release reads.
Officers are urging anyone who sees any suspicious activity or a suspicious vehicle not to approach but to call 911 or the OPP immediately.
Manitoba RCMP says it has not sent any resources to Kapuskasing to aid in the search for the vehicle.

READ MORE: Questions remain as Manitoba manhunt stretches into Day 9

Schmegelsky, 18, and McLeod, 19, have been charged with second-degree murder in the death of Vancouver man Leonard Dyck.
The friends from Port Alberni, B.C., are also considered suspects in the shooting deaths of Australian Lucas Fowler and American Chynna Deese. The bodies of Fowler and Deese were found close to the Alaska Highway in northern B.C. on July 15.
A Canada-wide arrest warrant has been issued for men.

READ MORE: Cold Lake residents shaken after B.C. murder suspects spotted in Alberta town

Earlier on Wednesday, the RCMP announced the extensive, nine-day manhunt for McLeod, 19, and Schmegelsky, 18, which has largely centred on the remote town of Gillam, Man., would be shrinking.
Gillam is located more than 2,300 kilometres northwest of Kapuskasing.
RCMP Assistant Commissioner Jane MacLatchy said investigators covered 11,000 square kilometres in the air and searched more than 500 homes and buildings with no signs of the men.
With no new leads to pursue, RCMP have decided to “reassess deployment of resources” in the remote community.

“Even with this extraordinary effort, we have not had any confirmed sightings of the suspects since the burned vehicle was located,” MacLatchy said at a news conference in Winnipeg on Wednesday.
“To be clear, we are not ending this search. A number of resources will remain positioned in the Gillam area and will continue the efforts to locate the murder suspects,” she said.
The Canadian military, who had been aiding in the search, has also pulled out.

READ MORE: ‘Military-style survival’: How B.C. murder suspects may be faring in the harsh Manitoba wilderness

Last week, the Canadian Forces deployed two aircraft to Gillam as RCMP ramped up the manhunt.
Those planes, a C-130H Hercules and a CP-140 Aurora, were brought in to fly over inaccessible terrain and provide infrared camera and imaging radar services.
“As a result, our aircrew and aircraft have ceased search operations and will be returning to base,” the Canadian Forces said in a statement to Global News. “As always, we will remain on standby for search and rescue operations.”
-With files from Rachael D’amore

Updated: July 31, 4:05 p.m.

The Ontario Provincial Police said officers are investigating a report of a suspicious vehicle after someone called in with concern to a vehicle being driven by “young males in their 20s,” said a spokesperson.

Acting Sgt. Shona Camirand, North East Region media co-ordinator, said the OPP cannot deny or confirm a connection to the murder suspects from B.C. No make or model of the vehicle was provided, nor was any description of the occupants, other than that they are young males, provided.

“Any claim as to who (was in this vehicle) is unsubstantiated at this time,” said Camirand. "At this time, we don't know where the vehicle is. Officers are taking statements and patrolling the area looking for this suspicious vehicle.”

She said the OPP is in contact with the RCMP, but “we've really got nothing to go on other than a report of a suspicious vehicle.”

The Ontario Provincial Police is investigating all leads into possible sightings of the two B.C. murder suspects currently at the centre of a massive manhunt.

Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, and Kam McLeod, 19, were last seen July 22 near Gillam, Man., but they weren't called suspects until July 23. The Manitoba search was extensive, involving both RCMP and Canadian military assets, but today the RCMP announced the search was at an end, having turned up nothing.

Const. Michelle Coulombe, media relations/community safety officer for the OPP, said there have been several reports of sightings of the suspects, the most recent one around Kapuskasing, northwest of Timmins.

A post on Facebook by a Dylan Boucher stated the suspects passed through Kapuskasing Wednesday morning and “pulled a gun on a construction worker” by Drisdale Variety Store.

Coulombe said the OPP is aware of the possible sighting, and while nothing has been confirmed, officers have been deployed to investigate. There has been no report made by anyone about a gun being pulled, either, she said.

The OPP received another report of a possible sighting on Tuesday near Iron Bridge, east of Sault Ste. Marie.

That being said, the OPP is encouraging the public to keep calling with possible sightings of the suspects. The OPP is in contact with the RCMP, and if a sighting is confirmed, then a call will be made to inform them, Coulombe said.

If you think you have spotted the suspects, don't approach them, Coulombe said. Call police, and try to provide as much detailed information as possible.

“We appreciate the calls, and want the public to continue to do so if they think someone matches the description of the suspects,” Coulombe said.

Manitoba RCMP said today they are winding down search efforts in northern Manitoba. After extensive aerial, water and ground searches using drones, planes, helicopters, boats, and dogs, no trace of the suspects was found, save the burnt-out vehicle the suspects abandoned.

Although announced as murder suspects on July 23, the Vancouver Island teens were first missing persons. On July 15, the bodies of U.S. resident Chynna Deese and Lucas Fowler of Australia were found shot and killed on the Alaska Highway in B.C., near Liard Hot Springs. On July 19, the body of Leonard Dyck, a botany lecturer at UBC, was found in a pullout on Highway 37.

Schmegelsky and McLeord were first considered missing persons after their vehicle was found burning near where Dyck's body was found.

They were announced as suspects — and a massive manhunt began — on July 23.

There's no easy way to cross from Gillam, Man., into Ontario. They would have had to travel south through Thompson to Winnipeg to reconnect with the TransCanada Highway.

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
I think I heard/read somewhere that this whole situation is Thelma and Louise, as directed by Alex Jones.

Two different OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) reports mention tips that they might be in Iron Bridge, or Kapuskasing.

None of this makes any sense. If they're still out there, then what are they eating?
Why would they tell people their real names?
Their faces are plastered everywhere, as if they're just frolicking around unnoticed.
This story seems more like Canadian bullshit everyday.

A Name But Backwards

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
None of this makes any sense. If they're still out there, then what are they eating?
Why would they tell people their real names?
Their faces are plastered everywhere, as if they're just frolicking around unnoticed.
This story seems more like Canadian bullshit everyday.
Eating: wild food. Without powerleveling as a teen I survived 6 weeks in the same general area with clothes and a knife. Canada, for the most part, is filled with goodies.

Names: probably stopped real quick. The bogged truck situation was before they were a suspect.

Faces: RCMP hinted that they changed appearance. Beards, hair dye, etc... can make a difference.

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
Eating: wild food. Without powerleveling as a teen I survived 6 weeks in the same general area with clothes and a knife. Canada, for the most part, is filled with goodies.

Names: probably stopped real quick. The bogged truck situation was before they were a suspect.

Faces: RCMP hinted that they changed appearance. Beards, hair dye, etc... can make a difference.
Carrying 10 days worth of food with you isn't a big deal either and that's calculating burning the amount of calories you would burn backpacking 10-20 miles a day. If they did plan this out and got canister stoves, freeze dried food, rice, etc, you can survive innawoods fine for a while without outside support. That's some bountiful forage you're talking about if they know what they're doing. Fishing, small game hunting, etc can provide more too. Personally I think they're autistic and don't have any of those skills. They probably bought beef jerky and tuna packets and they're holed up somewhere well outside the Manitoba search area buttfucking each other if they aren't still on the run. Either that or they murder suicided within 48 hours of abandoning and burning the last vic. Being in another vehicle still isn't out of the question.

edit. They're looking at Ontario now.
https://globalnews.ca/news/5722930/opp-tips-bc-murder-suspects/
OPP probing tips from across the province on possible location of B.C. murder suspects
Ontario Provincial Police are investigating numerous tips about the possible whereabouts of two BC teens wanted for murder.

The OPP have assigned a team to look into a spike in tips and are working with the RCMP as they probe incoming reports.

Police say the reports have been coming in from across the province, however, investigators can’t confirm yet whether any of the sightings are, in fact, of 18-year-old Bryer Schmegelsky and 19-year-old Kam McLeod.

A few possible sightings were reported in Ontario when the hunt for the suspects was focused in northern Manitoba, and those were dealt with by local detachments.

But reports have been pouring in over recent days, and so a team was created to investigate the tips in a centralized manner.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino