Law Two Texas men charged with First Degree Murder after shooting man in dispute over roadside garbage -

(Watch the video first)

• Guilty!

Votes: 80 23.6%
  • I doubt it!

Votes: 259 76.4%

• Total voters

Bennett Beeny

Sickest tranny in MegaCity One
kiwifarms.net
I lived in this town for a couple of years. This doesn't surprise me a goddamn bit. Family Facebooks are constantly resharing news of this shithole town's sky high crime rate. Living there firsthand I only met college kids and dumb old rednecks. You should Google Streetview the place, see all the Section 8s and boondocks for yourself.

Gent

kiwifarms.net
Gotta be honest, Howard had some balls to keep it going toe-to-toe with some redneck shirtless texans wielding guns of annihilation lmao.

:aug::deagle::jaceknife:

Another than that, most people have already said the points I wanted to say when initially seeing this.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
I lived in this town for a couple of years. This doesn't surprise me a goddamn bit. Family Facebooks are constantly resharing news of this shithole town's sky high crime rate. Living there firsthand I only met college kids and dumb old rednecks. You should Google Streetview the place, see all the Section 8s and boondocks for yourself.
My aunt lives there, and when we visited, it was kind of just assholes everywhere. It's a pretty okay sized town, they even have a zoo, museums, but yeah it's just kind of selfish and entitled people are a large percentage of the randos we saw. My mom bought a "Keep Abilene Boring" shirt and says she gets comments on it every time she wears it.

It kind of looks like "small town America" got frozen in time in the 80s or something. It's kind of a weird place.

Last edited:

waffle

kiwifarms.net
I am not a Texas attorney but I am an attorney. They are going to walk, I would tell them the only outcome they should settle for short of an acquittal is a dismissal and an apology.

This is America, you have a right to carry a gun in basically every state. This "they showed up armed" shit is a red hearing at best and frankly depending on the exact contours of the situation and what exactly Texas law says may earn a mistrial if the prosecutor starts in with it, I could rely see the defense attorney winning a motion in limine to keep it out of trial. Additionally, you are generally allowed to threaten more force that you are allowed to use to dissuade/end an attack. Before any of that though a club/bat is considered a deadly/dangerious weapon in every jurisdiction I know of and they certainly had an articuliable fear that he was going to attack them with it. The only chance that the prosecutor has is if he can convince them that the shirtless power duo somehow started shit, but that's gonna be pretty hard to do if the guy was dumping shit in their yard like it sounds like he was. It's gonna be even harder if the reports are correct that they only visibly produced their firearms after the guy got the bat/club.

I want to know what happened before the video started and how many other run-ins they have had with the orange shirted menace. The dad seemed pretty calm and reasonable to me, but like he was at the end of his rope from going the rounds with that shit head.

Last edited:

The Demon Pimp of Razgriz

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
I am not a Texas attorney but I am an attorney. They are going to walk, I would tell them the only outcome they should settle for short of an acquittal is a dismissal and an apology.

This is America, you have a right to carry a gun in basically every state. This "they showed up armed" shit is a red hearing at best and frankly depending on the exact contours of the situation and what exactly Texas law says may earn a mistrial if the prosecutor starts in with it, I could rely see the defense attorney winning a motion in limine to keep it out of trial. Additionally, you are generally allowed to threaten more force that you are allowed to use to dissuade/end an attack. Before any of that though a club/bat is considered a deadly/dangerious weapon in every jurisdiction I know of and they certainly had an articuliable fear that he was going to attack them with it. The only chance that the prosecutor has is if he can convince them that the shirtless power duo somehow started shit, but that's gonna be pretty hard to do if the guy was dumping shit in their yard like it sounds like he was. It's gonna be even harder if the reports are correct that they only visibly produced their firearms after the guy got the bat/club.

I want to know what happened before the video started and how many other run-ins they have had with the orange shirted menace. The dad seemed pretty calm and reasonable to me, but like he was at the end of his rope from going the rounds with that shit head.
You can't just carry a gun in everywhere. In NYC if you even have a gun on your person they will slap cuffs on your ass. Showing up armed very much changes the situation if the other party wasn't already armed. There are levels of escalating force, and proportionality is still a thing. If a guy threatens to punch you in the face, you will get shit hitting you if you suddenly pull out a gun and start waving it around. Now, if you have five guys trying to jump you at once, then you are allowed to meet force with force and pulling a gun in that situation is justified. If you are on your own property, the situation is different, slightly, Castle doctrine and all that, but its still uncertain whether this was or was not private or public property. The bat factors in, but this is highly dependent on when it was introduced into the confrontation. If the brother brought the bat out after the guns were produced, then orange guy would be reacting force with force. If the father-son duo brought the guns out to intimidate him without any visible threat to their life or any weapon produced by the other party, that's a crime. You can't just wave guns a people, even if you get into an argument.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino