Ty Beard thread - Bumbling Fat Wargames Nerd Lolyer High On His Own Farts

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My subtitle for this thread becomes more accurate every time its great
Now that I think about it, it's funny that none of the defendants' lawyers mention that Ty and Nick have threads dedicated to mocking them on the Kiwi Farms, yet none of the defendants' lawyers do. We've been mentioned in official filings and shizz but they're picking and choosing a small fraction of the website to make us look like we only lean one way.

Last edited:

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Ty is on his last life, but if he turns it around after this he'll still be seen in a positive light again. Considering the likely length of this case if it passes TCPA and doesn't get settled, a couple months of buffoonery will likely be completely forgotten by the end.

Dr. Dickhead

I thought I'd pretend I was one of those "Normies"
kiwifarms.net
Apparently 11/14 is Ty's B-Day. Did we ever dox him out of curiosity? And actual Dox, not the one in OP for his office? Spare not the rod and all that...

Reactions: beautiful person

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Apparently 11/14 is Ty's B-Day. Did we ever dox him out of curiosity? And actual Dox, not the one in OP for his office? Spare not the rod and all that...
I believe the consensus is still that it's funnier to wait and force kickvic to try to dox Nick and Ty, given how desperate they are to get those doxes. That, and there'd likely be little to no reaction from either of those two even if you did dox them.

Tags
beard