Ty Beard thread - Bumbling Fat Wargames Nerd Lolyer High On His Own Farts

Gaat

kiwifarms.net
Whoever said they'd be disappointed if Ty didn't pay the filing fee didn't count on Jim Bullock paying it. On a separate notice: Court posted something which I hope to God is not one of Ty's partner's homes...

Edit 1) I'm a boomer and I'll post it when I get home in 20 min

Last edited:

Dr. Geronimo

Echo chambers are bad for your health.
kiwifarms.net
Whoever said they'd be disappointed if Ty didn't pay the filing fee didn't count on Jim Bullock paying it. On a separate notice: Court posted something which I hope to God is not one of Ty's partner's homes...
PDF is corrupted.
As for Ty not paying the fee it's whatever. Fucking stupid that they didn't do it but it could just be "yo Jim pay da mang."

Gaat

kiwifarms.net
Meh. I'm a boomer and fucked up the PDF. I'll fix it when I'm home. Have zero clue how to use a mirror site to upload the PDF.

And I get it but in the same token it is a case of "goddamn it Ty you boomer"

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can be a lawyer if you want. You just have to sacrifice your soul and probably your firstborn first.
And sacrifice your liver to the barely-functioning alcoholism all lawyers seem to have.

Edit: Happy Birthday, Ty! Sure, I posted it late but I'll leave it to you to determine whether it was timely.

Last edited:

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
ty.PNG

HA! During the most recent stream with Ty, I mentioned in the streams forum that I wished that Ty had a better microphone and some of you agreed. Looks like my wish was granted. Was that one of you guys? Because it wasn't me.

If it was one of you, thank you. Now I'll finally be able to really enjoy the streams with Ty.

I don't even know how to feel anymore about speds sending Ty gifts, not very fond of it, actually, but in this instance I'm fine with it.

WastebandTRASH

kiwifarms.net
My friend is an attorney and said Ty Beard isn't even on Avvo which is pretty much the Yelp of Lawyers, i apologize im new here but i always thought Ty Beard to be in a conspiracy with Vic and Nick to get more Gofundme money.... appeals mean more content for Nick, more money for all same outcome for Vic just with half that money hahah😁

Tags
beard