Ty Beard thread - Bumbling Fat Wargames Nerd Lolyer High On His Own Farts

LawTwitter is Dumb

kiwifarms.net
My friend is an attorney and said Ty Beard isn't even on Avvo which is pretty much the Yelp of Lawyers, i apologize im new here but i always thought Ty Beard to be in a conspiracy with Vic and Nick to get more Gofundme money.... appeals mean more content for Nick, more money for all same outcome for Vic just with half that money hahah😁
Pretty late on that about him not having an Avvo, who gives a flying fuck? He doesn't need it and wouldn't want it with the clients he deals with.

• Agree
Reactions: Dean Pentel

7proxy

kiwifarms.net
My dad works at Nintendo and he says Ty Beard is very good lawyer. He's even on Brondo, that's the LinkedIn of Texas. Anyway, I think Ty Beard is in conspiracy with the judge to get more money. More appeals, more judgments, more motions, more letters from Lemoigne and still the same outcome for half the Audi. hahah🥴

Screech Man Bad

No your honor, THEY did the nuisance filings.
kiwifarms.net
My mom is single and said Ty Beard isn't even on POF which is pretty much the Tinder of Boomers, i apologize im new here but i always thought Ty Beard to be in a homosexual relationship with Vic and Nick to get more gay pants.... appeals mean more dick for Nick, more cum for all same outcome for Vic with just half that cum hahah😂

GenericReviewerDraco

Smug Fire Emblem tumor
kiwifarms.net
Ty is almost as fat as the defendants. That and his 11th hour council and a Strip Mall lawyer are far more competent than him.

Then again any lawyer involved in this case other than Burger King Foot Lettuce, Hsu, and Martinez are varying tiers of sped.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Save the Loli

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i always thought Ty Beard to be in a conspiracy with Vic and Nick to get more Gofundme money....
Ty doesn't get that GFM money unless he does work to earn it. Anything he doesn't earn goes to charity.

appeals mean more content for Nick, more money for all same outcome for Vic just with half that money hahah😁
Lemoine has posted an appeal, so if you are set on "appeals = helping Nick" remember that Lemoine's done exactly that too.

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb.
kiwifarms.net
My friend is an attorney and said Ty Beard isn't even on Avvo which is pretty much the Yelp of Lawyers, i apologize im new here but i always thought Ty Beard to be in a conspiracy with Vic and Nick to get more Gofundme money.... appeals mean more content for Nick, more money for all same outcome for Vic just with half that money hahah😁
so a boomer didn't join a social network.
Envision my amazement.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
BHBC has always had clients be recommended by other clients. Avvo wouldn't help their business because well, they wouldn't really need it.

• Agree
Reactions: beautiful person

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a stupid thought, what if Vic decided not to use the GoFundMe money, pays BHB out of pocket and all the GFM money ends up going to charity?
I assume it would play out like this:
  • Vic pays his own bills to BHBC
  • The contents of the $280,000+ GoFundMe that are in an IOLTA account will be paid to the charity.
Bear in mind I'm not a lawyer, accountant or American though, so I'm talking out my arse and I'm likely wrong.

HarveySperg41

kiwifarms.net
I assume it would play out like this:
  • Vic pays his own bills to BHBC
  • The contents of the $280,000+ GoFundMe that are in an IOLTA account will be paid to the charity.
Bear in mind I'm not a lawyer, accountant or American though, so I'm talking out my arse and I'm likely wrong.
I image this would infuriate Lemwah if it played out that way.

Tags
beard