Ty Beard thread - Bumbling Fat Wargames Nerd Lolyer High On His Own Farts

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
I assume it would play out like this:
  • Vic pays his own bills to BHBC
  • The contents of the $280,000+ GoFundMe that are in an IOLTA account will be paid to the charity.
Bear in mind I'm not a lawyer, accountant or American though, so I'm talking out my arse and I'm likely wrong.
No, you're right. Any GoFundMe bucks not used in the suit, go to the charity

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m expecting Lemwah to try and make some legal argument about seizing the funds.
Well, he's certainly made arguments. Not persuasive nor legal arguments by any stretch of the imagination, but he certainly made them... Unless you would consider "I want the $288,000 from the GoFundMe in lawyer's fees" as a persuasive legal argument.

6thRanger

kiwifarms.net
>taking away $27K from sick children to own the "alt-right"
That was possibly the most euphoric act of fedora faggotry I have witnessed anyone commit in my entire life.
Fuck off Nazi! St. Jude's doesn't support hate speech!

In other news: how do other lawyers assess other lawyers? Are there objective methods we have available to rate and judge Ty "Lost the case, but still may win the case" Beard?

Sidenote: Martinez is fucking based.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
Nobody has anything to say about BANKRUPT Beard Harris? Looks like Doucette isn't the only lawyer to run his practice into the ground!

After the horrible job he did with Vic's case, all his other clients probably realized how incompetent he was and left. No surprise there. Ty will be reduced to a shipping container lawyer in no time. I'm sure you Typoligists will be here with every excuse in the world like Coronavirus. Nigga please. If Ty was a good lawyer he would have lots of work lined up and wouldn't be on the verge of bankruptcy. How embarrassing that Ty is such a bad lawyer he tanked his law firm.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
Nobody has anything to say about BANKRUPT Beard Harris? Looks like Doucette isn't the only lawyer to run his practice into the ground!

After the horrible job he did with Vic's case, all his other clients probably realized how incompetent he was and left. No surprise there. Ty will be reduced to a shipping container lawyer in no time. I'm sure you Typoligists will be here with every excuse in the world like Coronavirus. Nigga please. If Ty was a good lawyer he would have lots of work lined up and wouldn't be on the verge of bankruptcy. How embarrassing that Ty is such a bad lawyer he tanked his law firm.

View attachment 1214537
Both Ty and Douchette are fat. Both use CPAPs. Both have lost members (Ty lost Hughes, Bullock, and Christie, while Douchette lost himself).

Dear God in heaven. They are literally the same person.

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net
Both Ty and Douchette are fat. Both use CPAPs. Both have lost members (Ty lost Hughes, Bullock, and Christie, while Douchette lost himself).

Christie is back at the firm as of yesterday after Ty "solved" an "economic problem". Presumably he upped her to 78 cents on the dollar he pays the men.

BlehFail.451

kiwifarms.net

Well the big question would be if Ty has increased his twitter activity by 200 times or more. If he has they may in fact be the same person. Otherwise I'll be doubting if they are.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Kosher Salt

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net
Well the big question would be if Ty has increased his twitter activity by 200 times or more. If he has they may in fact be the same person. Otherwise I'll be doubting if they are.
He'd need to make about a dozen posts to do that.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
It was too obvious wasn't it?

Well I certainly hope none of the lawyers on the defense team get the whack. It would be so sad if LeMoine gets the ax.

• Feels
Reactions: Save the Loli

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
It was too obvious wasn't it?

Well I certainly hope none of the lawyers on the defense team get the whack. It would be so sad if LeMoine gets the ax.
Lemonfuhrer's a dead man walking. If coronavirus doesn't take his remaining lung he'll probably slowly be forced out of Wick Phillips because he'll inevitably be costing them tens of thousands of dollars when MoRon file for bankruptcy and pay back a fraction of the bill, which at the end of the day is his fault because he spent billing hours freaking out over an internet shock jock in Minnesota.

But this world's such a cruel place I'd expect CPAP Ty will die of corona and Lungmoine contract it and survive. Or maybe Ty will survive but his lungs be scarred for life and then he'll sound like J. Sean.

Tags
beard