Ty Beard thread - Bumbling Fat Wargames Nerd Lolyer High On His Own Farts

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
Both Ty and Douchette are fat. Both use CPAPs. Both have lost members (Ty lost Hughes, Bullock, and Christie, while Douchette lost himself).

Dear God in heaven. They are literally the same person.
Could be a Dr Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde situation. That would be interesting.

Deadbeat Doucette and War Games Ty.

The giant barrel of bait kind of gave it away.
Yea I was trying to screen it a bit since I don't have a lot of time to lurk because this "essential worker" bullshit has me working ridiculously long hours without a day off. I only wanted people that got so worked up about it they wouldn't notice and would immediately jump in and defend Ty. Was looking for the hottest of the hot takes.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So what happened with the firm? I can't seem to find mention of the story anywhere..
Nothing of any great importance to the case. Apparently Carey Christie went from an equity partner to "of counsel" which could mean almost anything. So far as I know the representation of Vic has changed in no material way.

6thRanger

kiwifarms.net
Nothing of any great importance to the case. Apparently Carey Christie went from an equity partner to "of counsel" which could mean almost anything. So far as I know the representation of Vic has changed in no material way.
Okay. Thank you for the quick, concise and clear reply.

TransNig

Xie/Xer
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen anyone talk about it in this thread. Perhaps it has been more elaborately discussed in the main thread, but IMO the appeal looks really, really good. It clears up misunderstandings, addresses the issues that the defendants have raised, and the way BHBH compares the KiwiFarms to ISIS only became funnier in the appeal TBH. To anyone of average intelligence, the appeal should make up for the absence of the 2nd amended petition within the case.

I look forward to the reply to the appeal responses. Hopefully THE VIRUS OMG did not drag down the quality of the reply.

IMG_20200220_191742_523.jpg

Call me a Ty dicksucker or a Beard farthuffer, but I appreciate his commitment to his values. I'm not a Christian, but him and Nick, and Vic and Doug have made me come to respect Christfag ethics. Even if bankrupcy strikes, how can you keep an honest man down?

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen anyone talk about it in this thread. Perhaps it has been more elaborately discussed in the main thread, but IMO the appeal looks really, really good. It clears up misunderstandings, addresses the issues that the defendants have raised, and the way BHBH compares the KiwiFarms to ISIS only became funnier in the appeal TBH. To anyone of average intelligence, the appeal should make up for the absence of the 2nd amended petition within the case.

I look forward to the reply to the appeal responses. Hopefully THE VIRUS OMG did not drag down the quality of the reply.

View attachment 1221446

Call me a Ty dicksucker or a Beard farthuffer, but I appreciate his commitment to his values. I'm not a Christian, but him and Nick, and Vic and Doug have made me come to respect Christfag ethics. Even if bankrupcy strikes, how can you keep an honest man down?
Ty never really sank the case to begin with. His worst performance came from being caught flat-footed by Chupp's lunacy in the TCPA hearing. That said...the appeal is partly or mostly written by Hsu. I like Ty, but I don't know if you can say Ty's 'redeemed himself' yet until at least the appeal is successful and Ty performs well in a future hearing.

Tags
beard