Tyce Andrews, UnknownSold1er1 General -

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
Tyce Andrews, age 17, is a borderline-illiterate delinquent teenager. He has described himself as an anarchist, skater, Juggalo, a "Marine Trained Teen", and a "prankmaster". He lives in Springfield, Massachusetts with his father, a wealthy lawyer whom he refers to as a "fascist" and a "wop", and attends Special Ed classes at his high school (despite not being diagnosed with a disability) due to his horrible school performance. Tyce has considerable trouble with reading and writing in English to the point where he sometimes need outside help to even understand basic sentences.

Tyce has above-average height, but average weight, with short blonde hair, an overgrown neckbeard, buck teeth and a dead-eyed confused stare. He appears stoned at all times, with his movements and posture appearing very lazy and sluggish. He has rarely been seen without his trademark Harley-Davidson boonie cap, and frequently wears a plastic faux-gold dollar sign medallion and black sunglasses with silver flames along the rims. He speaks in a low monotone stoner voice with a cadence frequently interrupted by short "tahaaa" chuckles and colloquialisms such as "ya know what I mean?". He has a very limited vocabulary and frequently inserts swears into his speech, to the point of calling inanimate objects "faggots".

Tyce has been involved in the saga from the beginning, to the point where he was the first person besides Jace to appear on camera. While he has had significantly less screen time, his mental state seemed to decline alongside Jace's and the two are considerably more dysfunctional now than they were at the very beginning. The two have had many arguments and disputes before, but both always come crawling back to the other and forming an uneasy truce, as each seems to need the other. Tyce seems attached to Jace because it's easy to mooch things off of him, and Jace enjoys Tyce's company because the two share much in common. Both find common ground in the fact that they share many odd delusions and power fantasies. Tyce has bought into Jace's fantasy of "Deagle Nation" to the point of calling himself a "Marine Trained Teen" and even describing Jace as a Marine, and the two never question each other's fantasies even when insulting each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread will serve as the illiterate neckbearded counterpart to the "Jace General Thread" where we will discuss anything Tyce-related. If he posts a video or other major update, make a thread for it, but if it's something more minor (like a tweet) or just discussion, post it here.

Some links for further reading:

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I am very disappointed that you didn't put the reason of them being friends is because they share a burning and horny secret love for each other, Deagledad.

Ok, though, let's start this thread with a question: Why does Tyce have a bad relationship with his father? Is it something like Jace and his dad?
I'm going to guess it's because Tyce is a shithead.

Fernando

The flesh of the walrus is succulent and sweet.
kiwifarms.net
>Both find common ground in the fact that they share many odd delusions and power fantasies. Tyce has bought into Jace's fantasy of "Deagle Nation" to the point of calling himself a "Marine Trained Teen" and even describing Jace as a Marine, and the two never question each other's fantasies even when insulting each other.

Even though I agree with this, I have to say that Tyce takes his and Jace Delusions way less serious than Jace does, he actually doesn't seem to care about the whole DN and streaming thing; he doesn't care to please any fans, he doesn't want to convince other people of his power fantasies,and quite franklyI don't believe he actually thinks he is a marine like Jace does.
Jace has to PROVE to the "fans" and haters that he is a marine, just go to flyaways skype calls to see how much Jace actually cares about other peoples opinion. Tyce wouldn't have given two shits about the fact that someones talkin shit about his book, not regarding the fact he probably wouldn't be able to write one. Jace seems a bit smarter in this instance, even though he takes this whole thing waaay too serious and is more naive than Tyce, but because of this he's able to give effort into it and actually "accomplish" something.
I think that Tyce is just playing along with Jace, he doesn't take any of this too serious, and is not as invested. Which is why the majority of us, the poll has 80% going for Jace right now, doesn't like him, he simply doesn't care enough to flip out on camera or run into 10 different starbucks across the state because of a book critic.
The only thing I am critizing in your excellent post deagledad is that you put them both at the top of the craziness here.

KingofManga420

So long, and thanks for all the sekclintons
kiwifarms.net
>Both find common ground in the fact that they share many odd delusions and power fantasies. Tyce has bought into Jace's fantasy of "Deagle Nation" to the point of calling himself a "Marine Trained Teen" and even describing Jace as a Marine, and the two never question each other's fantasies even when insulting each other.

Even though I agree with this, I have to say that Tyce takes his and Jace Delusions way less serious than Jace does, he actually doesn't seem to care about the whole DN and streaming thing; he doesn't care to please any fans, he doesn't want to convince other people of his power fantasies,and quite franklyI don't believe he actually thinks he is a marine like Jace does.
Jace has to PROVE to the "fans" and haters that he is a marine, just go to flyaways skype calls to see how much Jace actually cares about other peoples opinion. Tyce wouldn't have given two shits about the fact that someones talkin shit about his book, not regarding the fact he probably wouldn't be able to write one. Jace seems a bit smarter in this instance, even though he takes this whole thing waaay too serious and is more naive than Tyce, but because of this he's able to give effort into it and actually "accomplish" something.
I think that Tyce is just playing along with Jace, he doesn't take any of this too serious, and is not as invested. Which is why the majority of us, the poll has 80% going for Jace right now, doesn't like him, he simply doesn't care enough to flip out on camera or run into 10 different starbucks across the state because of a book critic.
The only thing I am critizing in your excellent post deagledad is that you put them both at the top of the craziness here.
If I'm not mistaken didn't he call Jace a 'fucking fake marine' recently in a stream?

• Agree
Reactions: Generic User

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watching the T-Zone, I think Tyce is interesting enough to stand up on his own. I used to think of him like Kyle, a bit quirky and odd, but ultimately just a background character in the story of Jace Connors. After the T-Zone, I wonder if we should have been paying attention to him more than Jace all along (ultimately impossible, really, since Jace willingly puts himself out there, and Tyce has to have his arm twisted to appear on camera. And dislikes it so much he'll go and trash a room and vomit everywhere after the fact. #TYCED)

While I wonder about a bunch of things about Tyce, first and foremost in my mind these days is where he learned his blatant racism. The obvious answer is his dad/ his parents, but given he has a bad relationship with his dad there's enough doubt for speculation.

KingofManga420

kiwifarms.net
Watching the T-Zone, I think Tyce is interesting enough to stand up on his own. I used to think of him like Kyle, a bit quirky and odd, but ultimately just a background character in the story of Jace Connors. After the T-Zone, I wonder if we should have been paying attention to him more than Jace all along (ultimately impossible, really, since Jace willingly puts himself out there, and Tyce has to have his arm twisted to appear on camera. And dislikes it so much he'll go and trash a room and vomit everywhere after the fact. #TYCED)

While I wonder about a bunch of things about Tyce, first and foremost in my mind these days is where he learned his blatant racism. The obvious answer is his dad/ his parents, but given he has a bad relationship with his dad there's enough doubt for speculation.
Is he a Lolcow? Yeah. But paying more attention to him than Jace? Come on man.

• Agree
Reactions: Generic User

KingofManga420

kiwifarms.net
If he appeared on camera more he could break off on his own and get his "spinoff show" But right now he seems to be regulated to guest character status. But whenever he shows up, you know its gonna be a fun time.
Yeah, but I think it's crazy to say he's as entertaining as Jace. He's hilarious on his own and his antics make me laugh hard, but he has a long way of development to go to ever reach Jace's level of entertainment.

WachtAmWeb

"don't dubstep me!"
kiwifarms.net
I approve of this thread!
The only thing I'd add would be that we didn't have a clear idea of who Tyce was until September 2013, when Jace first began streaming and calling upon Tyce to moderate stream chat. IIRC, we first saw Tyce on camera at the "Trial of Parkourdude91", when he appeared as Jace's "second", occasionally taking the stage but mostly content to sit at Jace's side banning trolls and calling time on the "debate". However, Tyce was filmed at an earlier date by Jace (during early summer of 2013 or possibly earlier, as Tyce did not have a neckbeard and Jace was substantially fatter) when they drove to McDonald's and Tyce made Jace really mad; sadly I can't find this video anywhere, it was released as part of the Tyce Torrent in January but it seems to have fallen off the radar. The older video clearly demonstrated that Tyce and Jace have always had a fractious relationship, although I must say it reached new heights (or should that be lows?) with the Civil War last spring.
I'd also like to ask the floor - is it true that Gamerfood paid Tyce to give them the contents of one of Jace's stolen hard drives during the Civil War?

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
Where did he reveal this?
The very beginning of Stream 15.

He's described himself as a "Marine Trained Teen" multiple times in the exact same manner that Jace describes himself as a Marine. Trust me, he buys into it.

You're setting yourself up for dissapointment here by assuming Tyce will automatically be just as crazy as Jace. What most people don't recognize or understand is that Jace was very normal when he first started out. He was barely a lolcow, more like a stupid dudebro than anything else. It was only after months of gradual deterioration due to constant trolling that he blossomed into a full-on nutcase. Now everyone's so spoiled with Jace's insanity that they're ignoring Tyce, even though he clearly has just as much potential to be hilarious. Hell, we've already seen Tyce get crazier and more unstable/lolcowish since the beginning; at the beginning nobody could have expected him to vomit all over Jace's room or talk about building a Mad Max style race-war van and travel to Ferguson to kill blacks.

Watching the T-Zone, I think Tyce is interesting enough to stand up on his own.
I agree with this. Tyce is an under appreciated gem. Honestly, I think the main reason for Tyce not being popular is that people inevitably try to compare him to Jace, which won't work because first, nobody can compare to Jace and second, it's an apples and oranges comparison. This is also why I'm glad he chose to take up the "T-ZONE" solo livestream, because I think he really shines on his own, but when him and Jace are on the same space they both sort of fight each other for screen time and it just isn't as funny. Really, it's somewhat tragic that Tyce is so underppreciated, because I think people have become too spoiled with Jace. Tyce is at a stage now where he's slightly more crazy as Jace when Jace first started out. Of course, since Jace received so much attention and trolling he devolved further and further down the rabbit hole, but (fortunately for Tyce, unfortunately for us) Tyce never got that treatment, so he hasn't really had a chance to come into his own. I fully believe he has the potential to be just as big of a lolcow as Jace, and I hope he does.

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
I approve of this thread!
The only thing I'd add would be that we didn't have a clear idea of who Tyce was until September 2013, when Jace first began streaming and calling upon Tyce to moderate stream chat. IIRC, we first saw Tyce on camera at the "Trial of Parkourdude91", when he appeared as Jace's "second", occasionally taking the stage but mostly content to sit at Jace's side banning trolls and calling time on the "debate". However, Tyce was filmed at an earlier date by Jace (during early summer of 2013 or possibly earlier, as Tyce did not have a neckbeard and Jace was substantially fatter) when they drove to McDonald's and Tyce made Jace really mad; sadly I can't find this video anywhere, it was released as part of the Tyce Torrent in January but it seems to have fallen off the radar. The older video clearly demonstrated that Tyce and Jace have always had a fractious relationship, although I must say it reached new heights (or should that be lows?) with the Civil War last spring.
The videos you're looking for have been backed up here, I have an entire playlist of Tyce backups. The original Tyce video where he first made his appearance was here.

I'd also like to ask the floor - is it true that Gamerfood paid Tyce to give them the contents of one of Jace's stolen hard drives during the Civil War?
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None