Tyce Andrews, UnknownSold1er1 General -

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpessCaptain

Salty Space Bitch
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
would Tyce take Ghost's advice for being the one real living skeleton he actually knows of, or would he just dismiss it? Just curious.

Yes, and I can't believe Tyce takes advice from this skeleton, he needs to find a better Skelebro or hallucinate one.

Last edited:

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
RE: Tyce's absence

Jace genuinely cares about his fans and wants to be loved. Tyce doesn't care about his "fans" and only streams/releases T-logs with if he has an ulterior motive such as pranking Jace or rallying the troops for the skeleton war.
It is literally impossible for me to read anything about Tyce and skeletons and maintain a straight face. It's too bad he doesn't make much content now that he broke with Jace, we're probably not getting the most hilarious parts of the whole delusion.

That being said, when the time for the Skeleton War arrives, I sure hope my fuckin' skeleton doesn't jump out of my fuckin' person. :tyceskullmask:

BALLZ-BROKEN

double dippin' DHS
kiwifarms.net
Y'know, I wonder... Does Tyce know of Ghost, of BlogTalkRadio fame? If so, does he think Ghost is an actual skeaalton and if not, would Tyce take Ghost's advice for being the one real living skeleton he actually knows of, or would he just dismiss it? Just curious.

Tyce is a milky licker and / or a fruity ass fruitbowl. Plus he lives with a single mother.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So it's been about a month since Tyce last surfaced, right? I wonder if we'll hear from him again.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So it's been about a month since Tyce last surfaced, right? I wonder if we'll hear from him again.
DeagleDad's writing staff have put the Tyce character on hold for a while since they're exploring the Jace - Eli tag team dynamic. He'll probably resurface once the current story arc gets a little stale.

EDIT:

Y'know, I wonder... Does Tyce know of Ghost, of BlogTalkRadio fame? If so, does he think Ghost is an actual skeaalton and if not, would Tyce take Ghost's advice for being the one real living skeleton he actually knows of, or would he just dismiss it? Just curious.

What the fuck did I just listen to? Did we just uncover a new cow or something?

• Late
Reactions: FlyAwayNow

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck did I just listen to? Did we just uncover a new cow or something?
Nah, it's just Ghost and his radio show, True Capitalist Radio. He's a right wing nut job who spouts a lot of racist shit and evidently has no real fans, just people who call in to troll him because he chimps out hard.

Last edited:

Randall Fragg

Chuck's Buck n' Suck
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, it's just Ghost and his radio show, True Capitalist Radio. He's a right wing nut job who spouts a lot of racist shit and evidently has no real fans, just people who call in to troll him because he chimps out hard.
This is what Fact Zone is going to be like in 10 years, isn't it?

Oh god, what if Ghost is future Jace or Tyce?

Dutchbash

Tactical Swag Situation
kiwifarms.net
Holy crap it almost like Jace but.. like IRL dude.... :jacewow:

Oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None