Tyce Andrews, UnknownSold1er1 General -

Status
Not open for further replies.

ULTIMATEPRIMETIME

my dream is an internet without women
kiwifarms.net
I'm relatively new to the farms, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I was looking around the Internet for more information on Tyce and Jace, and found this article claiming they are fictional characters?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/josephberns...-really-a-trolling-sketch-comedian#.kw15Nj0ly
This whole debacle started when DeagleDad convinced Jace to set up a Livestream and try to pull a Rollin' and Trollin' on his "fanbase". The goal was to get all of Jace's trolls off his back, since the Gamergate shit got really out of hand. There was a catch which wasn't told to Jace, which was that his inner circle of trolls would have him all to themselves. Big Dad (under the alias of "CIADude420") gave Jace a call and set him up with an alias, which was based off one of the Million Dollar Extreme guys (the idea came from a skype convo between Null and DD), and tried to give Jace instructions on how to seem normal on stream. Despite their current relationship, CIADude managed to pull some strings and bribed Tyce to come join in (which almost turned into a fucking disaster involving lit cars btw, and someone legit had to pay Tyce in like a ton of Bitcoins for him to cooperate which he doesn't even know how to use). One of the trolls even got Sam Hyde himself to get in on this and record a small clip to play on the stream to make it seem 100% legit. The actual stream itself was a success at the time, fooling long-time trolls and even some news sites like the one you found. However, not even a few days later, just like Chris, Jace returned to the internet and showed the world he was still the sperg we knew and loved all along. He just can't stay away from the internet, like most lolcows.

Last edited:

KingofManga420

So long, and thanks for all the sekclintons
kiwifarms.net
This whole debacle started when DeagleDad convinced Jace to set up a Livestream and try to pull a Rollin' and Trollin' on his "fanbase". The goal was to get all of Jace's trolls off his back, since the Gamergate shit got really out of hand. There was a catch which wasn't told to Jace, which was that his inner circle of trolls would have him all to themselves. Big Dad (under the alias of "CIADude420") gave Jace a call and set him up with an alias, which was based off one of the Million Dollar Extreme guys (the idea came from a skype convo between Null and DD), and tried to give Jace instructions on how to seem normal on stream. Despite their current relationship, CIADude managed to pull some strings and bribed Tyce to come join in (which almost turned into a fucking disaster involving lit cars btw, and someone legit had to pay Tyce in like a ton of Bitcoins for him to cooperate which he doesn't even know how to use). One of the trolls even got Sam Hyde himself to get in on this and record a small clip to play on the stream to make it seem 100% legit. The actual stream itself was a success at the time, fooling long-time trolls and even some news sites like the one you found. However, not even a few days later, just like Chris, Jace returned to the internet and showed the world he was still the sperg we knew and loved all along. He just can't stay away from the internet, like most lolcows.
Then shortly after DeagleDad landed in a psych ward and put me in charge in his absence, and although there's only been bits and pieces of activity we all know the Deagle Boys will return.

Blueberry

BO$$ BITCH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it true that Tyce had to get restructural surgery on his colon when he was a kid because he got a Hot Wheels car stuck in his ass on accident?

• Disagree
Reactions: Pickleman

Skeletor

Premeditated Worder
kiwifarms.net
What Intel do we have on Deagle Dad? Don't remember hearing anything about his absense.

KingofManga420

So long, and thanks for all the sekclintons
kiwifarms.net
What Intel do we have on Deagle Dad? Don't remember hearing anything about his absense.
The stress got too much to bare. For ages he hated Jace as a person and he had to watch as one by one we were won over by the commander's certain brand of charm until DD was the last person left who hated him. He started taking pills to cope, but it quickly became an addiction. He's currently in a psych ward right now and I'm still in contact with him, but things are uncertain.

When he's back I will still be in charge, though. He will recover but the doctors have said it won't ever be the same and he may not have the capacity to post here as much as before.

Bork Laser

#borked
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The stress got too much to bare. For ages he hated Jace as a person and he had to watch as one by one we were won over by the commander's certain brand of charm until DD was the last person left who hated him. He started taking pills to cope, but it quickly became an addiction. He's currently in a psych ward right now and I'm still in contact with him, but things are uncertain.

When he's back I will still be in charge, though. He will recover but the doctors have said it won't ever be the same and he may not have the capacity to post here as much as before.

So in the end...twas the Dank that killed the Dad

CIA

I'm CIA
kiwifarms.net
speaking of Tyce's asian cousin, anyone have the vid of the Chinese guy doing skeleton rap that someone sent to Tyce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None